Thread: Dat Sky Golem

Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    man....what's the fun of being a tauren druid herb now...if everyone can herb w/o dismounting T.T

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balong View Post
    And all my excitement to get this mount has turned to ashes after seeing this......abomination...

God Damn, Why everyone love this Full-Fanserviced/Brain-Genocide/Deep cliches-dumb-Morales/Dumb Punk Monkeys Zoo anime?!!
    Because not everyone is a cool kid like yourself sir and feel the need to hate on what your friends don't like or understand. There's quite a few animes that blow most US shows out of the water but most won't go near them because they can't get away from the mob mentality where anything people don't understand is somehow terrible and shouldn't be touched.
    Last edited by Wilhelm137; 2013-06-30 at 11:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noujou View Post
    man....what's the fun of being a tauren druid herb now...if everyone can herb w/o dismounting T.T
    Yeah, this will totally matter -so much-, it's not even fun anymore. /sarcasm

Besides, you still got the faster herb speed :>

Deleted
    And I just crafted all the mop profession mounts. Hmm 63 living steel left... wonder if it comes in many colors aswell? Now if only this mount would do mining as well without unmounting. Next expansion lumber as new crafting resource?!,
    Last edited by mmoc198caea9b6; 2013-06-30 at 11:30 PM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely glorious. My first engineer will make one for my account, the next will be sold... Thumbs up for Blizz all around for giving engineering something so awesome!

---------- Post added 2013-06-30 at 11:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Balong View Post
    And all my excitement to get this mount has turned to ashes after seeing this......abomination...

God Damn, Why everyone love this Full-Fanserviced/Brain-Genocide/Deep cliches-dumb-Morales/Dumb Punk Monkeys Zoo anime?!!
    Because Gurren Lagann is glorious. Judging without knowledge is ignorant. And raisins, raisins.
    Naftc, "Hunters are the cheapest class in game and when played right are more deadly than a train plowing through a field of bunnies covered in napalm"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    I do wonder if they'll allow us to craft more than 1 Jord per day if we have Spirit of Harmony, as they have with the other profession CDs.
    Yeah that would be nice. Since there isn't really any for spirit of harmony as engineering. Got at least 300 on my engineer!

10+ Year Old Account
    So quick question reguarding mats, even though its still in PTR and things will most certantly change, im a bit confused about the Wowdob link

http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/139192-sky-golem

What exactly does Tier 1 , 2 and 3 mean, does it mean I actually need all the Tiers listed there to complete it or am I reading too much into it and we just need Tier 1 + the most certain extra goodies that Blizzard will add later in the PTR.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    So quick question reguarding mats, even though its still in PTR and things will most certantly change, im a bit confused about the Wowdob link

http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/139192-sky-golem

What exactly does Tier 1 , 2 and 3 mean, does it mean I actually need all the Tiers listed there to complete it or am I reading too much into it and we just need Tier 1 + the most certain extra goodies that Blizzard will add later in the PTR.
    The tiers show the different ways you can get the mats, t2/3 are the exact same since motes become spirits. Most people will be going the ghost iron/trillium route to make their living steel/jards, the spirits as mats are essentially just a way to burn spirits on an alchemist with their xmute that isn't on the daily cd, most will just be making the 1 living steel a day or buying them without the need to worry about spirits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm137 View Post
    The tiers show the different ways you can get the mats, t2/3 are the exact same since motes become spirits. Most people will be going the ghost iron/trillium route to make their living steel/jards, the spirits as mats are essentially just a way to burn spirits on an alchemist with their xmute that isn't on the daily cd, most will just be making the 1 living steel a day or buying them without the need to worry about spirits.
    Ah makes sense, thanks. Yeah seems like T1 would be the lesspainfull and most certain if you currently have an Enge/Alch. Thanks for clearing it up.

The only issue I have is that on my realm there is a shortage of world boss hunting. An the reci[e for the power source drops from the new VoEB outdoor boss. I hope the Mount it self comes from a trainer. if it does, I have all the Steel for it now. The other item that you need 30 of, well that will be on the AH or souldbound.

Now then, BLIZZARD LISTEN, Harmonies have been soulbound long enough!

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabtheshaman View Post
    The only issue I have is that on my realm there is a shortage of world boss hunting. An the reci[e for the power source drops from the new VoEB outdoor boss. I hope the Mount it self comes from a trainer. if it does, I have all the Steel for it now. The other item that you need 30 of, well that will be on the AH or souldbound.

*cough*Virtual Realms*cough*

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabtheshaman View Post

There is no new Vale world boss, the pattern currently drops off just about any lvl 90 mob in Pandaria. It's also guaranteed the engineer mat will be bop and engineer only, you will not be buying these things off the ah.

i hope this mount isnt a sign of the next xpac class - the tinker..

Quote Originally Posted by john duo View Post
    i hope this mount isnt a sign of the next xpac class - the tinker..
    theyve never used a mount to hint at upcoming content

Deleted
    Only engi can craft it every 30 days. You can make 999.999 a pop. So I would take that any day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Engineer only or is gonna be like the chopper? Do we know yet?

I must have one!

Quote Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
    Engineer only or is gonna be like the chopper? Do we know yet?

I must have one!
    you must sacrifice 10 million valley of the four wind goats to obtain a ticket that allows you to buy the mount from an engineer O-O

Glad I've stock up on a bit of Living Steel. Just need some more for the other pet and maybe more if these are sellable.

Utterly badass, so gonna have this asap! =D

To think, I was considering dropping inscription on my main for eng again...already have an eng that will be able to make this, but may end up doing the swap on the main anyway (would let me cover both eng specs that way). Already have inscription at 600 on another toon (with all glyphs learned) and all of the BoA staffs.

I see this as selling for over 200k all day long. The JC panther sold for 110k and that was just mat cost. Considering the time it takes to make these. They will certainly be over 200k probably more.
    Blizzcon 2010+2011+2013+2014+2015 Attendee!
    lvl-110 Zeush(Sen'jin) Orc Fury Warrior(bread and Butter) WATCH BIG CRITS! Raiding Guild Reality Series! http://www.bigcrits.com/site/index.php