Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Just ignore her. Unless you live your life on or though your phone it shouldn't be that hard. If you do live your life though or on your phone then you might need to seek as much mental help as she apparently does.

Getting a restraining order is an option but seriously.. you need the cops to keep your old girl off your case? GG.. sounds like something nut case ex-girlfriends do.
    My best friend thought like this until he caught his ex climbing through his bedroom window one night with a can of lighter fluid.

She ended up in a psych ward and he very narrowly avoided becoming a crispy critter.

You sure picked a winner OP. Call the police asap, and warn any men you know away from her.

Deleted
    Just ignore her. Unless you live your life on or though your phone it shouldn't be that hard. If you do live your life though or on your phone then you might need to seek as much mental help as she apparently does.

Getting a restraining order is an option but seriously.. you need the cops to keep your old girl off your case? GG.. sounds like something nut case ex-girlfriends do.
    That's not always an option. If my ex kept showing up when I was meeting clients or something, I'd potentially lose business.

Restraining order is your best bet. If she breaches it, throw the book at her and report her and hope she gets the maximum punishment for it.

Deleted
    First thing I'd do is tell her face to face to knock it off, and if she doesn't I'll report her to the authorities/get a restraining order.

Deleted
    you sure do pick em?
    call the police & get them to deal with it, or get a restraining order.

No. I would just ignore her there. Tell the boss I have no idea who that is. Let the door get knocked on. Keep on chilling. Crazy bitches do what crazy bitches do. Eventually your boss will call the cops on her for showing up all the time and her knuckles will bleed on the door as she knocks while I listen to some headphones oblivious.
    A person constantly showing up asking for an employee and constantly disrupting the business overall leads to said employee getting fired more often than not. It's not the bosses job to deal with his psycho ex, and to this extent the police should be called so she can get help.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

Deleted
    Warn local pet shops.
    Call the cops.

Call the police there are laws for stalking ect. Get a restraining order, capture some evidence if at all possible on your mobile video to show the police.

"Look whose stalking" might be worth a view. Definitely report this to the police. Texting and calling is one thing, showing up at your job and house is a different one.
    ~ stuff, the best thing ~

10+ Year Old Account
    retraining order.

Deleted
    Get a big sock, put wet sand in it. Beat the shit out of her. Doesn´t leave marks. win win

Deleted
    I did it to my ex BF too for a while but only because he refused to talk and tried hes best to ignore me while owing me money. It got a bit funny in the end as hes ego was so big that he thought I couldn't live without him or something while I wasn't going to just let that cheating jerk keep it. It wasn't that much really but the principle was important. Well, that was like a year ago, eventually he paid up.. reluctantly, I haven't seen him or talked to him since.

Why am I writing this? Im sure a lot of people are just crazy or cant let go but maybe you should talk to her and hear her out, maybe it's something similar you accidentally kept her car or houe keys or locked her cat in your basement and she just wants them back

Never stick your dick in crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldNSilence View Post
    Never stick your dick in crazy.
    this x100000000000000000 and any other numbers you want to add at the end of that. no limit, go nuts

Deleted
    I do not understand what goes through peoples' minds when they do these kind of things. Insanity? How can you not think things through?

10+ Year Old Account
    It might still be worth trying to explain to her how you see things and doing what you can to convince her that there is no relationship between the two of you any longer. You'll be in the only position to know how to go about doing this, assuming she is open to it, but generally you just need to be firm, exact, and leave nothing open for interpretation, such as "we can still be friendly"

And if that doesn't work get the law involved, as people have suggested.
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

Police can't do anything about phone calls unless she's threatening your life or something. You could call them if she's trespassing but because you're a guy and she's a girl police won't take you seriously unless she is threatening to kill you. That's just the way the law is.

I've dealt with this situation before where my ex would call me every single night around 3am, start breathing heavily into her phone and then she would start laughing. Other times she pretended to be someone else and tried to get me to meet her somewhere. She showed up at my house a few times and just hung out in her car outside. I called the police and her cell phone company and they did nothing. She found out I called them and just got angry. One night she showed up at a bar I was at and walked up to me screaming, spit in my face and threw a drink at me. I knew she was just trying to provoke me with all this so I'd lose my cool and do something stupid like hit her or threaten her and then she could call the cops and make up whatever story she wanted with me as the bad guy. I didn't fall for it.

You're just going to have to find ways of dealing with it like changing your number and cutting off all contact with people she knows so she can't "show up" places. For me it eventually ended after about a year where the phone calls slowly stopped and then I never heard from her again.
    Last edited by Rust in Peace; 2013-07-29 at 05:58 PM.

I'd send this to her

I had to involve the police, a restraining order is being processed.

Quote Originally Posted by munchkin View Post
    I had to involve the police, a restraining order is being processed.
    Just wanted to say I'm sorry for all you had to go through. This relationship with her sounds like it's been a really horrible experience.

I just want to shake her and say "Look at yourself! Look at what you are doing!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    When a homeless person is rambling in the streets, it's better to ignore them than argue with them. On the internets it's clearly better to spend an entire week proving them wrong.