Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Posted by an anonymous guest on 4chan.

How does the OP know it is the same guy who posted the earlier leaks?

Where is the proof his earlier leaks turned out to be correct?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Katjezz View Post
    Why so mad? And no i did not Post on /v/.
    Hands down, projection on one's butthurt proves it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Katjezz View Post
    Why so mad? And no i did not Post on /v/.
    I'm mad because it's every other day a new thread comes out talking about "leaks" for this new expansion, and I'm a huge fan of the game, and really want to see legit leaks, not just some fan fiction or some silly stuff pieced together by some forum troll. Not saying you're a forum troll btw, just saying sick and tired of all the lies!

I believe this is a shameless rip-off from the MMo-champion speculation thread from few days ago.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...The-Dark-Below

Azjol Nerub being the first zone, underground tunnels connecting zones, etc.

OMFG I was on 4chan too and found a "leak" about The Dark Below! This group is never wrong, I swear! Check out this link, read it! Confirmed Half Life 3!

http://lyrics.wikia.com/Trouble_Over...Oh...My_God%29

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks very convincing I must admit. If its a fake then its a damn good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sageofthe10paths View Post

4. The scenario "Too greedily and Too Deep" pretty sure "greedily" isn't even a word... Who wrote this tripe a 5 year old?!
    It's from The Lord Of The Rings, about the Balrog in Moria, that the Dwarves delved too deep and too greedily, and thereby awoke the Balrog.

Deleted
    I hope this is legit, but it all sounds too good to be true.

well based off his past predictions he gets the expansion name right and the basics right. I'll go with that as accurate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekosom View Post
    You know what's great about this leak? We'll know who's warchief in a couple of weeks, and given Lor'themar is a huge underdog for that spot, if the leak is right then that would lend huge credibility in my eyes. So we'll know soon enough.

This.

Sounds like a neat expansion, thought not very feature heavy... You'd think that if he/she knew so much about the theme he would also know about the new things that make some people return (class/race/something of that magnitude*pop pop*).

Quote Originally Posted by Rakran View Post
    It would convince me to come back to WoW because it actually sounds like some very compelling storylines.

So probably fake

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gee View Post
    I believe this is a shameless rip-off from the MMo-champion speculation thread from few days ago.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...The-Dark-Below

Azjol Nerub being the first zone, underground tunnels connecting zones, etc.
    Webzagar is obviously Chris Metzen.

10+ Year Old Account
    if the guy posted all his "leaks" with the same trip over the years i would be more inclined to believe the hype. because there's a guy who sometimes leaks manga spoilers 2 days before anyone else gets their hands on a copy and leak it themselves. so i know these leaks are possible but i'm going to have to make my way over to /v/ and find more information on this guy.

Of course not calling if this is true/fake. But at least the Azshara Crater BG part is, Blizzard said the BG was shelved indefinitely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiphan View Post
    Webzagar is obviously Chris Metzen.
    it's all bullshit. while its fun to speculate on this, it's fake. its clearly fake.

anyone with authority to leak isn't going to go to 4chan to leak, they are going to go to MMO-Champ or another reputable source.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Sageofthe10paths View Post
    This is complete fake crap, I suspect the OP posted this stuff on 4chan to begin with. Everyone knows 4chan is a troll website right? Here's why this is crap...

1. WEB WAYS?! REALLY?! No... Just no... How are you supposed to take a web way from Northrend to an Island... SURROUNDED BY WATER?! Come on dude... Atleast come up with something that doesn't sound like compete silly crap.
    2. Okay, the Black Forrest is tied to Ny'Alotha and NOT to Nazjatar. Ny'Alotha is a city, many sources in game confirm this, the Black Forrest could be a coral reef under water, OR could be a forest in the Nightmare. N'zoth lies at the bottom ocean sleeping, so that's why he's tampering with the Emerald Dream.
    3. The dungeon Heroic Azjol Nerub... Dude, that was fun the first time I beat it on heroic, back in Wrath. Try again.
    4. The scenario "Too greedily and Too Deep" pretty sure "greedily" isn't even a word... Who wrote this tripe a 5 year old?!
    5. The Battle for Gilneas and The Battle for Undercity have already happened as in game events, why make them a scenario, calling bullshit again on this one.
    6. The Azshara crater was supposed to be a BG back in Wrath, never happened to make it one now with all the goblin lore put into it and it be SOOO horde it's shaped like their crest seems pretty phoney to me.
    7. Path of the Titans LMFAO!!!! REALLY?! Nah, never gonna happen, this was a scrapped idea in Wrath, I'd like it for character progression as a whole team thing, but nope won't happen, they wanna keep you on one toon and one toon only, G. Street has even said this in interviews, he's an altaholic hater.
    8. No new classes, models, races, or 4th spec... Well they will never NOT put in at least one of these things, I mean they're huge selling points. We would need at least at the very least ONE of these to happen, other wise no one will buy the expansion and WoW will die. I seriously don't understand the internet fan boys who don't like new classes/races. It's like they're afraid of change or something.
    9. Doesn't include more info about The Emerald Dream, this could be because it's the first tier after release of the expansion, or I dunno. But if you go to the Rift of Aln, you have to go to the Emerald Dream, I dunno... Because it's where the Dream originated from!
    10. No mention of Alliance/Horde capital cities, this is a pretty large blunder if you trying to convince people of an underwater expansion. It in my opinion would have to take place on giant boats chilling at sea.

Well, there is 10 quick reasons why this is fake as hell. You could try to defend the OP, but I wouldn't. Just let's all be patient kids and wait for Christmas aka Blizzcon which is only in a few months = ).
    I'll see if i can make a few arguments against you here. (not trying to defend the post, but just keeping things lively)

1. we already have the tram system which is a subway basically. and engineers can create teleporters. That combined with the fact that this game contains magic doesnt mean that this isnt possible. Silly? maybe. Plausible? Absolutely.

2. No clue. Not up on the lore really.

3. Perhaps what is meant is a Heroic instance located in the Ajol Nerub area. Not the same old H AN that we all did back in WotLK. Maybe it doesn't have a proper name yet?

4. Simple typo?

5. These 2 battles did happen in-game yeah. But when the undercity battle was removed, i remember hearing of complaints. Would blizz add it back so people can do it again? I'd think so. Gilnaes also? Sure, why not?

6. No clue.

7. There were lots of complaints about MoP being non-alt-friendly (mainly about the rep grinding). Since then Blizz has made some compromises. I dunno, I could see it happening.

8. I agree that new classes/races are huge selling point. But I'd still enjoy it either way.

9. No clue.

10. Not mentioning new capitol cities could simply mean that there aren't any. We still have stormwind and orgrimmar as central hubs for most things. Perhaps other cities would become as important. For example, Maybe the webways or whatever are somehow linked to... ironforge and undercity. It'd get people out of sw and org at least. Just an idea.

Deleted
    If this would be true, this would be Cata 2.0 and another nail to the coffin.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    blizzard have stated in the past that the last boss of wow gonna be Sargeras and the last level will be 100. So this "leak" cant be right at all.

If next gonna be a maelstrom/azshara expansion. max lvl will be 95.

I personaly think that we will get 2 new xpacs now that titan was delayed
    What .. no .. they have stated that '100' is just a number and have no special mening to them so wtf are you talking about ^^. They also said its not sure we will ever get to see Sargeras due to his meer size.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakran View Post
    Well everything does except the "no new race or models"...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluegirl91 View Post
    If this would be true, this would be Cata 2.0 and another nail to the coffin.
    Apparently a lot of people think it sounds fantastic, so no.