Quote Originally Posted by Sylessnecole View Post
    I have a question about WMV, I cant seem to get all of the hairstyles to work. I hadn't had an issue til I changed my panda's hair to the pigtails. Tips or Tricks?
    Not all of the female Pandaren hairstyles work. You'll have to either cut them out of another screenshot/image, or paint them in manually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Not all of the female Pandaren hairstyles work. You'll have to either cut them out of another screenshot/image, or paint them in manually.
    Thank you ^.^

Queue: 0| NO PM Requests | DA | My Website| Sig by Shyama

Deleted
    Hello!

Had a signature made by... someone, name eludes me, a couple pages back. Now it got removed and I got infracted, apparently it's too large of a file size to use here on MMO-Champion. A transcript of the message:

Dear CHNurf,

You have received an infraction at MMO-Champion.

Reason: Avatar/Signature Violation
    -------
    Your sig exceeds the maximum allowed size of 500px wide by 100px high by 50kb. Please see the guidelines for more information.

Code:
    [IMG ] http://i.imgur.com/NO00wXw.png [ /IMG]
    -------

This infraction is worth 4 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
    MMO-Champion
    Halp plz! I'm terrible with this stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CHNurf View Post
    Hello!

Had a signature made by... someone, name eludes me, a couple pages back. Now it got removed and I got infracted, apparently it's too large of a file size to use here on MMO-Champion. A transcript of the message:

Halp plz! I'm terrible with this stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Symox View Post
    Thanks a ton!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CHNurf View Post
    Thanks a ton!
    Your welcome, if you can just confirm it worked alright. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    - Do I have constraints that I have to work within?
    Yes you do. Keep in mind that in order for someone to use a signature that you've made on the MMO-Champion forums, they have to adhere to strict sizing guidelines. They are the following: images may not have a height over 100 pixels, width exceeding 500 pixels, and file size exceeding 50kb. Of course, you can make them larger if the individual is requesting it for other forum use, but if it is for this one, make sure it's within the limits. For more information about signature images, click this link to view the signature rules.
    Highlighting this for the sig makers, because you folks shouldn't be making oversized work (if it is going to be used on MMO-C).

Quote Originally Posted by Gurushockin View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: I want my toon name: Gurushock
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...shock/advanced
    http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...psef5362e0.jpg
    Gear set: tier 3 - warrior
    Helm visible: No.
    Your pose: Well I'm a warrior, maybe just the auto attack stance. Think of something yourself that might be cool =)
    General colour scheme: I'm a warrior so I'd like some dark red, some brown and maybe another brighter color(s) to make it pop!
    Any extras: Can't really think of anything, but like all of my sigs that I've had done I'm going to leave this up to you! "WOW" me, make it awesome! =D
    This was PM'd to me so im claiming it.
    gallery . twitch . twitter

queue:

Deleted
    Request:

Visible text: ZarG (smaller text below says: Fury Warrior)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Z%C3%A2rg/advanced
    -> since the link isnt working: Im a lvl90 Tauren Fury/Prot Warrior on Blackrock(EU) with the exact Name: Zârg
    Gear set: T10 Heroic and Shadowmourne offhand should be one of the 2H maces out of icc
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: screaming in anger (with weapon holding in hands,not on back if possible)
    General colour scheme: Dark Red/Black (much like the Tier 10 Hero gear)
    Any extras: the proc of smourne would be awesome (the flying purple souls)
    It should be a wallpaper on my res (1600x900) and a signature/avatar aswell would be very amazing aswell (probably just resized wallpaper with a few cuts,i hope)

thank you very very much if you're making this for me and i hope its not too time consuming for you :) cheers!
    Last edited by mmocc699543fbd; 2013-10-17 at 02:13 PM.

@ZarG
    That armory link doesn't work.
    Try updating your request and providing your character's name, the server, and the region
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: My Paladin's name "Aficionado".
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...cionado/simple
    Gear set: CM Transmog gear.
    Helm visible: Yes, I can't supply a picture of my face.
    Your pose: I'll leave that up to the person making the sig.
    General colour scheme: Yellow and/or blue light, and general Paladin colors will suffice. Yellow and blue light really feels like it should fit.
    Any extras: None that I can think of.

Can I also request an avatar, please ? And if I can I'd like it to be very similar to my current one.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Visible text: My Paladin's name "Aficionado".
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...cionado/simple
    Gear set: CM Transmog gear.
    Helm visible: Yes, I can't supply a picture of my face.
    Your pose: I'll leave that up to the person making the sig.
    General colour scheme: Yellow and/or blue light, and general Paladin colors will suffice. Yellow and blue light really feels like it should fit.
    Any extras: None that I can think of.
    I'll do this. I need a quick warm up for some big commissions

DONE-
    Last edited by i4ni; 2013-10-03 at 04:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    I'll do this. I need a quick warm up for some big commissions

DONE-
    Wow, those are excellent. I usually prefer crisp effects, but those look great, really.

Thank you very much.

Do I need to give you credit in my signature ? If you want credit I don't mind.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sharam View Post
    Visible text: Lemartes
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...0rtes/advanced
    Gear set: Transmog: If he could be in the T13 warrior normal gear with the T15 normal Dk shoulders, wielding Kalimdors Revenge that would be awesome.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: A stance that is something that is showing my weapon along with a solid pose.
    General colour scheme: Red and Black, or whatever the artist decides looks best.
    Just make it look badass i know theres some here that do amazing work.

3 week bump, pm when its done please, thanks in advance
    1 month bump, hope someone claims this soon. Find it odd that some people get theirs claimed sooner than people who been waiting longer. There i got a working one dont know why it wasnt working.
    Last edited by sharam; 2013-10-04 at 02:16 AM.

1 month bump, hope someone claims this soon. Find it odd that some people get theirs claimed sooner than people who been waiting longer.
    People claim what they feel like doing. The work is done for free and sometimes even without thanks. If your request is particularly challenging compared to someone else they're likely to get picked up before you. Additionally, your armory link doesn't work which may be part of the problem.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Wow, those are excellent. I usually prefer crisp effects, but those look great, really.

Thank you very much.

Do I need to give you credit in my signature ? If you want credit I don't mind.
    You don't need to do anything you don't want to do, hun.
    I don't force people to credit me.
    As long as they don't claim the work as their own, I'm cool

I'm super glad you like it, and you're very welcome <3

1 month bump, hope someone claims this soon. Find it odd that some people get theirs claimed sooner than people who been waiting longer.
    Like NightZero said... we claim whatever sparks our interest.
    I personally hate working with certain races and gear sets, so I don't work with them unless I'm paid to do so.
    I also don't pick up sig requests that ask for mounts and other frippery incorporated.
    I find it hard enough to squeeze in the character and text and make it look decent.
    Last edited by i4ni; 2013-10-03 at 05:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    You don't need to do anything you don't want to do, hun.
    I don't force people to credit me.
    As long as they don't claim the work as their own, I'm cool

I'm super glad you like it, and you're very welcome <3
    I gave you credit in my sig, thanks again for the awesome work !

I might change how it appears, but I'll always give you credit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature:
    Visible text: Athrasie with <Overrated> underneath(in the cool wow subtitle font would be awesome!)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...thrasie/simple
    Gear set: the paladin challenge mode set. and Gorehowl as the weapon
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: Casting judgement across the signature would be sweet if you could see gorehowl in the signature as well as the glowing casting hand
    General colour scheme: golds/reds, maybe a bit of purple to get the themes from SoO in there, it's up to whoever does it really.
    Any extras: All up to the discretion of the person who does the sig

been a while since ive posted, but i havent had a sig since like early cata, so i'd greatly appreciate if someone could make it and PM me the results, keep up the top notch work guys!
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

It's because a lot get lost in the masses, people just need to bump every week and hope for the best. (Or send personal requests in PM)
    Your armory link isnt working. :<
    gallery . twitch . twitter

queue:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythriz View Post
    It's because a lot get lost in the masses, people just need to bump every week and hope for the best. (Or send personal requests in PM)
    Your armory link isnt working. :<
    Mine is if you want a project to work on ;D
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz