Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Is that Thrall getting some armor back? Has he finally relearned mail specialization? Cool glove/bracers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quicksylver View Post
    Meh. Wildstar is still better.
    It really aint.

Deleted
    Love the UD female faces, it's nice to see there's some difference in the textures. It's a lot harder to notice the difference in the Draenei ones though...

Also, I don't understand how it is that Blizzard keep giving NPC's cool and goodlooking armor, they really should take a step back from the Tier sets sometime!

In another topic "Thread: The Next Class in WoW: Vote", I wrote that the next class could be a bard.

This item in the list of the new items makes me think that this can seriously be looked at : http://beta.wowdb.com/items/115505-leblancs-piccolo

The Artwork of the loading screen does not even try to look similar to how the characters now look in the game. It's a strange semi realistic style often found in Korean games these days:

Gallywix looks like some guy from the Fallout series. Thrall looks like a human in cosplay costum. The whole Artwork does not feel Blizzard to me. Is this made by a new artist there?

10+ Year Old Account
    That video only made me want to play the Arakkoa more. Racial could be a double jump, a slow fall, or a gliding type thing.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    The Artwork of the loading screen does not even try to look similar to how the characters now look in the game. It's a strange semi realistic style often found in Korean games these days:
    -Snip-
    Gallywix looks like some guy from the Fallout series. Thrall looks like a human in cosplay costum. The whole Artwork does not feel Blizzard to me. Is this made by a new artist there?
    All of these images are from the short stories that Blizzard wrote some months back IIRC. That is actually Gallywix. Him being a typical goblin model is incorrect, he's actually meant to be very obese. Hence why most signso f him in-game he's in a mech. He's lazy and fat.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account

I don't think they ever did the load screen artwork as for as long as I can remember was always different to how the in game NPC's looked..

10+ Year Old Account
    [IMG]http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2014/july/new-LOADSCREENKALIMDOR3.jpg[IMG]
    Gallywix is more accurately represented in this one picture than he is with his in-game model. I wish they'd give him his own model...seriously, every racial leader should have their own unique model.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

10+ Year Old Account
    Those giant wing-hands made me think that the arrakoa run animation would look weird or they would just copy the hover-fly animation that the harpies use. Gotta admit that the run animation they used looks kinda cool. Btw anyone notice that Thrall got a new haircut again :-) They should just give him his old haircut and call it a day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feerles View Post
    ROFL no, afraid not. Better than Warhammer Online maybe.
    Being a better MMO than MapleStory is in no way something to be proud of.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Not sure why... but the new Thrall model made me giggle uncontrollably because he reminds me of Morpheus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orissan View Post
    Yes that is Lore appropriate. Look in Ashara, he has his face carved into a mountain (and apparently that is "slightly" prettied up). Yea, Looks like most of these were pulled from fan art, blizzard approved fan art (like Geblin, once fan art, now accepted appearance of him) or adds (Baine and Vol'jin remind me of various WoW patch / expansion headers.) Though they all could be fan art.
    If they switch Sylv out for a... less stylized one, It would look a hell of a lot better.

I am going by the chest bindings. If it's binded it's a chick, not it's male.
    and hips. She's slender than the male. They are both similar but still masculine and feminine enough. I like them. (and yes it's fantasy bird with boobs. ho and just to make you feel icky : think about if a fantasy bird would have a cloaca, HAHAHHAHAHA)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyprime View Post
    Meh, yeah, I agree.

And, of course, no Draenei anywhere on the WoD loading screen. bahumbug /grumbles
    What the heck is Velen to you?

Deleted
    the new art for kalimdor and east screen are weird, they are too much like a copy-paste of different artwork style

Gallywix is LORE-faithful. It's "in game model" is just a lazy-standard goblin when he should be a corrupt fat bastard. He was drawn like that since years now and it would make him an interesting and different character model for the game.

That drawing of him is old and does not fit with the tone of the pic.

The problem is characters does not belong to the pic : they don't look to each other or even the same thing.

-
    Micro-head Varyan is just ridiculous. I know people loves HUGELY_MASSIVE_BIG_PLANETOID muscle on BIG_BIG_MASCULINE_STEROID_MALE+MALE characters, but that poor Varyan would have a lot of pain in life. so sad.

Thrall is green crazy muscular jesus, but still I can imagine him being functional (I think he can put shoes himself), so it's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Bludstorm View Post
    Those giant wing-hands made me think that the arrakoa run animation would look weird or they would just copy the hover-fly animation that the harpies use. Gotta admit that the run animation they used looks kinda cool. Btw anyone notice that Thrall got a new haircut again :-) They should just give him his old haircut and call it a day.
    I agree Thralls hair looks odd, though he could concievably be going bald, I know there are older orcs with hair, but Thralls hair has always had a receeding hairline.

Also, I can't be the only one that thinks Gallywix looks like Cathy Burke in the loading screen can I? Furthermore, Varian and Sylvannas look dodgy as all hell, Varian looks like his face has been painted onto a rock; it's so devoid of detail and depth and Sylvannas looks waaaaay too sexy, look how perky and big her boobs are, and her face is more lips than face, she's supposed to be undead!

The Draenor loading screen looks pretty awesome, not only because it's a good picture, but because the characters have a consistant art style. They don't need to have 1 artist do /all/ of the art for the loading screens, but they should all the characters on one loading screen done by the same artist so it looks consistant.

I do like the new Arakoa models, though it is a bit of a shame they don't look like the Skeksies anymore. Kind of anyway....cos the Skeksies creep me the fuck out.

Quote Originally Posted by quicksylver View Post
    Meh. Wildstar is still better.
    Good for you, why are you on a WoW site then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Arakkoa are looking good! Like it :-D

Thrall on the other hand looks worse come every expansion... Wouldn't even want him as a Warchief looking like that :-P shame!
    Still, overall stuff of WoD looks pretty good to me
    Last edited by Nutri; 2014-07-18 at 09:33 AM.
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

Damn, that DK Mythic set is seeexy! EDIT: Except for that shit hanging off the back of the shoulders. WTF is that?

Also, is it just me, or does Thrall look more and more like Chris Metzen with each character update??
    Last edited by OneSent; 2014-07-18 at 09:43 AM.

Deleted
    some trinkets gonna be great in wpvp and bgs. http://beta.wowdb.com/items/116396-leblancs-piccolo for example, so far its looking good but they still need to fix up fire mages, the change alone isnt gonna do it

Ugh... really don't like the new EK and Kalimdor loading screens, in fact I think they look terrible. The vanilla and TBC ones will always be my favorite, just show the players and not our faction leaders. I'll still miss Garrosh's epic pose in the Kalimdor loading screen.

Quote Originally Posted by OneSent View Post
    Also, is it just me, or does Thrall look more and more like Chris Metzen with each character update??
    Noticed that aswell, he's really trying to put himself into the game...