Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Alliance has more players, alliance players can only blame themselves.
    and Blizzard for their terrible design.

- - - Updated - - -

Hindsight is 20/20, you can make claims after the fact very easily, but its ridiculous to claim that the faction with less players was going to 100% win.

There is no backing to your statement, just repeating something ad nauseam doesn't make it true.
    uh, no. There's no hindsight involved. The Horde were always going to win. It's not ridiculous, unless you actually believe that 100% of the population of each faction voted and only voted for their own faction mount. Just in this thread several people have claimed they voted for the opposite faction.

But hey, whatever you want to think. "gg Alliance, Horde superiority proven" and whatever else.

How is it not a real contents? LOL?

They said pick between A or B and people chose. I assume you play alliance because you are whining.
    Trying to design a chopper with the alliance theme was bound to fail, it's like mixing oil and water.

The horde theme is perfect for choppers, almost designs it self.

Also I highly doubt they will leave the alliance bike out, we will get it at some point. I'll be surprised if not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

This is my golfer's clap for further fracturing their gaming community. Honestly this wouldn't be an issue if they just got rid of the stupid mount collection achievements or just come out and say the alliance chopper will be available as well. Ridiculous really.
    Cheese. Its amazing. Until your feet smell like it.

I wonder, if the Alliance bike had won, would Horde players be crying this loudly about faction bias and conspiracies to make one side's bike look worse so the other would win?

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    How could it ever be the alliances fault, its clearly the big evil overlords at blizzard. They are constantly trying to hold the alliance down while they laugh at you.

Like I said earlier, victim complex.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    this Chopper is horde because more players voted for the Horde.
    Who would have fucking thought?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why? Couldn't alliance players vote for their mount? Considering there are more players on the alliance side, they should have won.
    Because the alliance has approximately 0 factional pride.
    But who cares either way right?!? Lok'tar ogar and all that

How could it ever be the alliances fault, its clearly the big evil overlords at blizzard. They are constantly trying to hold the alliance down while they laugh at you.

Like I said earlier, victim complex.
    Yeah, that's not the only complex in this thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    I wonder, if the Alliance bike had won, would Horde players be crying this loudly about faction bias and conspiracies to make one side's bike look worse so the other would win?
    Everyone would say that Blizzard rigged the polls. It would be like Will Ferrell being elected as vice president.

- - - Updated - - -

uh, no. There's no hindsight involved. The Horde were always going to win. It's not ridiculous, unless you actually believe that 100% of the population of each faction voted and only voted for their own faction mount. Just in this thread several people have claimed they voted for the opposite faction.

But hey, whatever you want to think. "gg Alliance, Horde superiority proven" and whatever else.
    The people in this thread that claimed that are alliance players that said they voted for horde. LOL

So again, its the alliance players fault. they gave up a free mount. How is that blizzards fault?

If you didn't vote for your own faction you have no right to complain.

Saying that the horde were 100% going to win in an impossible statement, there is no way you could have known that.

HINDSIGHT is all you have.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Because the alliance has approximately 0 factional pride.
    But who cares either way right?!? Lok'tar ogar and all that
    Again, who's fault is that? If you have no pride switch factions.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, that's not the only complex in this thread.
    Care to elaborate?

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    Competitive mount collectors are irritated due to the faction mount total becoming imbalanced. So. There is that.
    because it is so hard to make a level 1 horde character and take the mount?

That reasoning is stupid.

Also I love the Alliance themes in this game, as I love the whole uniformly made shining plate armour over rough/improvised armour of the Horde.

The thing that ruined the Alliance bike was both wheels being Treads. it is what killed it for me and as an alliance player the reason I chose the Horde Chopper.
    Last edited by Pool of the Dead; 2014-07-28 at 08:26 AM.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really like orc themed things, so I voted for the alliance bike as a horde player, looks like more of the alliance voted for horde than horde voted for alliance. That's not a strange thing to understand.

I still say the azeroth choppers thing was a scam.

I believe they fully intended from the very beginning to make both bikes, give one out as a reward, wait for people to complain about the other faction not getting one, then release the other mount in the mount store for $25 in response to the outcry.

They get to look like they care and listen while simultaneously making more money from all the thousands of people stupid enough to spend real money on ugly mounts.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

Lol this thread, all the alliance saying 'it was obvious horde would win! There is no alliance pride!' isn't that kind of your own fault?? If you have no pride I don't understand how that is anything BUT your fault, either way I disagree I've seen far more zealot like alliance players than horde.

The alliance DOES have more players but you lost because you guys obviously gave no fucks, now that we won because we gave fucks you guys suddenly found your fucks to give?

7+ Year Old Account
    The people in this thread that claimed that are alliance players that said they voted for horde. LOL

So again, its the alliance players fault. they gave up a free mount. How is that blizzards fault?

If you didn't vote for your own faction you have no right to complain.

Saying that the horde were 100% going to win in an impossible statement, there is no way you could have known that.

HINDSIGHT is all you have.

- - - Updated - - -

Again, who's fault is that? If you have no pride switch factions.

- - - Updated - - -

Care to elaborate?
    Actually it was foresight, a lot of people instantly went so I guess the Horde gets a free mount because it's incredibly obvious to anyone who pays any attention whatsoever. Like seriously, have you seen a Blizzcon? The Horde is so much louder than the Alliance that it was decided the moment they decided to make the community decide. And that's even more true because the idea of a "chopper" reeks of Horde 80s metal machismo.

But, yeah there are a lot of people that are in the Alliance that have no faction pride. But frankly, both factions are equally pointless and the entire faction bullshit is so out of date.

Quote Originally Posted by tiporispit View Post
    Nothing new. This went on for many years.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1196140006
    You do know they added mounts to compensate for what is talked about in that thread? That is literally a non issue.

Well when Bliz says, somewhat jokingly, that the Alliance battlecry is "Not the face!", you kind of expect that participation rates and voting patterns are going to favor the horde.

This whole competition was bound to just piss people off. A token victory, such as implementing both bikes but giving the winner the bike for free would have been one thing. Giving only one side the bike was bound to just make the losing side angry and start hurtling around accusations of favoritism, bias, poll modification, etc.

MMOChampion before the vote:

"lol who cares about this stuff get back to work on the expansion Bli$$ard"

MMOChampion after the vote:

"WTF not cool blizz you totes revealed your hidden horde bias unsubbb"

Quote Originally Posted by Heliolord View Post
    Well when Bliz says, somewhat jokingly, that the Alliance battlecry is "Not the face!", you kind of expect that participation rates and voting patterns are going to favor the horde.

This whole competition was bound to just piss people off. A token victory, such as implementing both bikes but giving the winner the bike for free would have been one thing. Giving only one side the bike was bound to just make the losing side angry and start hurtling around accusations of favoritism, bias, poll modification, etc.
    Or maybe blizzard was testing the waters to see just how bitchy people playing an MMO can be, considering they've been trying to revert to their original roots somewhat. A lot of things that existed in the past that were 'no big deal' would cause riots at blizz con if they existed now.

Quote Originally Posted by Notshauna View Post
    Actually it was foresight, a lot of people instantly went so I guess the Horde gets a free mount because it's incredibly obvious to anyone who pays any attention whatsoever. Like seriously, have you seen a Blizzcon? The Horde is so much louder than the Alliance that it was decided the moment they decided to make the community decide. And that's even more true because the idea of a "chopper" reeks of Horde 80s metal machismo.

But, yeah there are a lot of people that are in the Alliance that have no faction pride. But frankly, both factions are equally pointless and the entire faction bullshit is so out of date.
    When I read the voting thing I read

"Do You Want A Free Mount"

Yes (vote for own faction)
    No (vote for other faction)

It doesn't matter if there is "pride" or not, people who didn't vote for their own faction are the ones who are to blame, not blizzard. It really has nothing to do with pride, so it makes no sense that pride even comes into question.

There was little to no chatter about "OMG HORDE GETS A MOUNT" before the winner was announce, but after everyone came out of the woodwork. This is what we call hindsight. Its like guessing the score to the World Cup final after watching the game.