Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Why Blizzard why

we stood no chance
    Last edited by Gersemi; 2014-08-01 at 06:31 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I guess nothing better was available at 2 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    I guess nothing better was available at 2 AM
    Why don't more people have a messed up sleep schedule???

I am confused? 0 Deaths, 0 Killing blows, 0 Damage done for the entire set of both teams? Am I missing some new play strategy here?

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    I am confused? 0 Deaths, 0 Killing blows, 0 Damage done for the entire set of both teams? Am I missing some new play strategy here?
    The game hasn't started yet. Look at the bottom right corner to see what you're missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

Quote Originally Posted by nightfalls View Post
    The game hasn't started yet. Look at the bottom right corner to see what you're missing.
    Oh, right.

Damn dude

Its like the day WoW stood still

Or you playing in the early hours of the morning on a work night lol.

Deleted
    Hard mode: Win like the monsters you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    I never understood this challenger mentality. You have the opportunity to fight a good team and not the usual 1900 shitters and instead of trying to get a good match and learn from the other team... you give up before anything happens?
    What in the world are you talking about? Where in my post did you see me giving up? We tried our best and still got steam rolled. At least "1900 shitters" would be a better fight then a team 500 points above us.

Hm ok, then I don't get the title or the topic itself. Is it some internal joke?
    No.
    It's showing how broken the matchmaking system is.

Quote Originally Posted by Canaridra View Post
    What in the world are you talking about? Where in my post did you see me giving up? We tried our best and still got steam rolled. At least "1900 shitters" would be a better fight then a team 500 points above us.
    Yeah, that's just not a fair fight at all. Even a 2k team would have still been in somewaht reasonable territory, 2300? Not really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Canaridra View Post
    Why don't more people have a messed up sleep schedule???
    Because it's hard to when you have a job to commit to :>

LOL
    yeh blizz has some work to do

Quote Originally Posted by Schwert View Post
    No.
    It's showing how broken the matchmaking system is.
    Or he played at off-hours like 2am when only the no-lifers and people who work nights have time before/after work.

at least u didn't get dos'd

I never understood this challenger mentality. You have the opportunity to fight a good team and not the usual 1900 shitters and instead of trying to get a good match and learn from the other team... you give up before anything happens?
    I'd have to agree with this. I love going up against a team much higher rated than me, not only does it make you play better and makes the game more intense IMO, but it also is a great rating risk/reward. You win and you are getting a shitton of rating and MMR, lose and you lose very little. Trust me, its alot worse for the higher rated team because their risk/reward is alot worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

Seeing as no one gets it, OP is showing the Bg rating difference between horde and alliance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aezral View Post
    Seeing as no one gets it, OP is showing the Bg rating difference between horde and alliance.
    Swing and miss...

He is talking about being matched up against a way higher rated team. Nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    Swing and miss...

He is talking about being matched up against a way higher rated team. Nothing else.
    Woosh .

they should improve world pvp and demotivate people to damn que bgs...