Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    As I said, I don't want it.

But they treat Alliance like crap.

A 1 person mount with no special characteristics, and the Horde get theirs free but Alliance pay 100k? No. Max should've been like 5k, considering a decent chunk of Alliance also voted for the Horde bike, because it was infinitely better made.
    The horde get it for free because they won the vote... I have no idea why it's so difficult for some people to comprehend logic.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    As I said, I don't want it.

But they treat Alliance like crap.

A 1 person mount with no special characteristics, and the Horde get theirs free but Alliance pay 100k? No. Max should've been like 5k, considering a decent chunk of Alliance also voted for the Horde bike, because it was infinitely better made.
    They treat alliance like crap by giving them something they didn't win.
    It's an absolute disgrace if this mount is being put into the game at all. 100k is insultingly cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by bajskorv View Post
    They treat alliance like crap by giving them something they didn't win.
    It's an absolute disgrace if this mount is being put into the game at all. 100k is insultingly cheap.
    Good to see the terrible logic goes both ways. 100k is a fine price.
    Beta Club Brosquad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reemi View Post
    Tha'ts a perfect price.

This isnt 2004, we are in 2014.

In 2004, 100 Golds cost ~13$ US.
    In 2014, 100K Golds cost ~90$ US.

So this mean it's the same as 700 Golds in 2004... about the same price as a vanilla epic mount riding.
    That makes no sense.

You're saying we should pay the game equivalent of 90 US $ for a mount.

Deleted
    Hey guys, I know how you can get the mount:

Step 1: Stop being poor
    Step 2: Purchase the mount

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabos View Post
    Hey guys, I know how you can get the mount:

Step 1: Stop being poor
    Step 2: Purchase the mount
    A lot harder for your average player to get that kind of gold than you'd think.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    A lot harder for your average player to get that kind of gold than you'd think.
    Pretty much all the professions are able to generate that kind of gold with ease. it just takes time. The "Must have it now" generation are the ones that are bitching about the price. Chances are that it will stay in the game permanently as a vendor mount, giving people plenty of time to save.

Just set aside 1000g a week (easily obtainable by anyone), and you will have it by the end of the expansion in 2 years. Not hard to get.

15+ Year Old Account
    All this whining about the price. IMO it should not have been released at all. Alliance lost the vote. Its a simple as that. Blizzard is being generous in allowing Alliance to purchase the chopper at all.

it shouldnt be available to the faction that lost AT ALL.

this is exactly what is wrong with the "everyone deserves a medal" mentality....if you lose, you don't deserve a reward/trophy/whatever. period.

I GUARANTEE YOU that blizzard will cave to all the people whining right now.

and then they will still complain.
    Last edited by Moradim; 2014-08-07 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    That makes no sense.

You're saying we should pay the game equivalent of 90 US $ for a mount.
    No its not most mounts that are 100k have vendors or reforging. This mount doesn't have an extra features outside of being a bike. I think 50k is way more fair.

I'm surprised they didn't just let ally win and put the horde bike in the store.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Why do you guys keep flaunting that the Horde won the vote? Why wouldn't they win the vote? They are the most popular faction by a large margin and have been for the history of the game. Without even factoring in the looks of the mounts in question this contest favored the Horde based on that fact alone. Most population = most potential voters. So please stop acting like this was some fair contest when it was anything but.

15+ Year Old Account
    When i got all my BMAH T3 stuff i might buy it, just to have it

Also, people should be less mad all the time, try it, it really helps.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    I will most likely not bother saving up or this mount since I've never had the patience to farm for gold (the most I ever had on one character was 10k and that was just from doing dailies and random dungeons/raids) but I still think it's cool how it's there in the game for you to buy with gold. You want it? It's yours my friend, as long as you have enough rupees. If you don't, well ignore it, simple. It's a whole lot better than having to spend $25 on something that lost a contest. Sad thing is people actually would rather pay that amount of money for something like this rather than playing the game and earning it.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Warwulf View Post
    Why do you guys keep flaunting that the Horde won the vote? Why wouldn't they win the vote? They are the most popular faction by a large margin and have been for the history of the game. Without even factoring in the looks of the mounts in question this contest favored the Horde based on that fact alone. Most population = most potential voters. So please stop acting like this was some fair contest when it was anything but.
    There are more Allies than Horde ...
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    There are more Allies than Horde ...
    ^^^ This

Plus the horde bike was better....

I wonder if buying a faction transfer and using it on a Horde character would give you the Alliance bike.

even if it was 10k, would people want it?

it's a snowmobile.

Quote Originally Posted by Rindrae View Post
    I wonder if buying a faction transfer and using it on a Horde character would give you the Alliance bike.
    Nope. Allies have the Horde bike, just they can't use it on Ally characters

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    even if it was 10k, would people want it?

it's a snowmobile.
    I'm thinking of buying it even at 100k, and I main Horde ... and I don't even have any Allies high enough level to ride it yet haha ... hrm I might have a Nelf DK that's still in the DK starter zone, actually ... so either way I'd have to level.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.