Quote Originally Posted by Criminalle View Post
    This is glyph of flapping owl for anyone who hasn't seen it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaQp...MmPVpDrVjFHbuA
    ROFL. Thanks for that! Is the Sunfall visual also available yet?

Thats the best thing ever

Deleted
    Hahahahaha, I just might stick to moonkin only because of that glyph

Quote Originally Posted by pyrianis View Post
    ROFL. Thanks for that! Is the Sunfall visual also available yet?
    It's basically an orange Starfall. Sufficiently distinct to tell, but nothing special.
    Quote Originally Posted by lappee View Post
    Channeled levitate with silly animation = win

Deleted
    Noooeeeez youtube doesn't work at work Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe a silly question but how does one get this glyph on beta? Ain't available at cow vendor and isn't there on premade chars. Can scribes make it already?

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed!

Is flapping your wings something you have to spam click or is it channeled and you levitate for a bit? Either way this glyph is more awesome then I thought it would be.

Stood in the Fire Lisa Frank Succubus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm new to this topic and I'm a little disheartened at the latest simcraft numbers yet find myself still wanting to "main-alt" a boomkin for WoD. I always found the spec pretty fascinating and I love turning into a laser shooting space chicken. I was just curious, for those in beta, how does the spec feel in the new 5 mans? I really want to get into a balance druid but I don't know if I'm going to be able to find a guild wanting to carry me until I can get higher gear levels, if the spec is anything like it was in MoP being very gear dependent.

Quote Originally Posted by Grabacr View Post
    I'm new to this topic and I'm a little disheartened at the latest simcraft numbers yet find myself still wanting to "main-alt" a boomkin for WoD. I always found the spec pretty fascinating and I love turning into a laser shooting space chicken. I was just curious, for those in beta, how does the spec feel in the new 5 mans? I really want to get into a balance druid but I don't know if I'm going to be able to find a guild wanting to carry me until I can get higher gear levels, if the spec is anything like it was in MoP being very gear dependent.

To be fair, while MoP moonkin was rather gear dependant, MANY fights in the early tiers were extremely moonkin friendly, so we weren't doing too bad at any point during the tier.

I haven't done any real beta testing, but from what I've seen, WoD seems to be a lot of the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kosars View Post
    To be fair, while MoP moonkin was rather gear dependant, MANY fights in the early tiers were extremely moonkin friendly, so we weren't doing too bad at any point during the tier.

I haven't done any real beta testing, but from what I've seen, WoD seems to be a lot of the same.
    from my experience (pre nerfs) boomkin was amazing in the raid content, and rubbish in the 5mans. Even when I grouped with randoms, sure I'd wreck them on boss damage, but my 3-4mob trash pull dps felt pretty weak. No flash bang aoe like chain lightning, starfall was situational, and if I wasn't in solar by the time i dotted everything they started to die. (I must add I didn't run with Euphoria, and since trying it on raid bosses I probably would use it in 5mans).
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Deleted
    So what talents are people running on beta right now? my testing didnt really show much of a difference.

Didnt like euphoria.

Im also confused about stat prios come wod. The sim results look well wierd for some reason.

Deleted
    I once suggested a spell for Moonkin called "Flap" where you jump in the air and flapped causing feathers to hit an area in front of you as an AOE/pushback, Not disimilar to Ji Kun. I'll settle for this though it is fantastic

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Shhhh!!!

<.<

>.>

Not quiet enough

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by criminalle View Post
    this is glyph of flapping owl for anyone who hasn't seen it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaqp...mmpvpdrvjfhbua
    thank you, blizzard!!!
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by Starlight View Post
    Indeed!

Is flapping your wings something you have to spam click or is it channeled and you levitate for a bit? Either way this glyph is more awesome then I thought it would be.
    Channeled and you can recast it before it ends to keep flapping. HEAVY IS OWL!

I don't think I can go back to the glyph of stars now.
    The way must be prepared for the new hovering chicken overlords
    What are you willing to sacrifice?

10+ Year Old Account
    Since flare nerf (and re nerf) its next to useless, BOP is boring as hell, Euphoria is actually the only talent I like now
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    Since flare nerf (and re nerf) its next to useless, BOP is boring as hell, Euphoria is actually the only talent I like now
    My problem with BOP is the way shooting stars works.

I dont like Euphoria, racing like an idiot on red bull.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was considering switching over to it if it wasn't channeled just for the dismount and kill-mid-air perk. Think I'll stick to glyph of stars.

Still a nice fun glyph to add to our tool-belt. I approve.
    Kil'Jaeden - US

Thanks to Lilliputia for the amazing signature!

really underwhelmed by our perk selection. Hadn't looked at them for awhile but was sad to see the extension on starfall was no longer there and im guessing most of the empowered stuff was just baked in. Really though can't say I really care about our perks other than the starsurge one and maybe the rebirth one at times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dark666105 View Post
    really underwhelmed by our perk selection. Hadn't looked at them for awhile but was sad to see the extension on starfall was no longer there and im guessing most of the empowered stuff was just baked in. Really though can't say I really care about our perks other than the starsurge one and maybe the rebirth one at times.
    Don't think starfall needed +20% duration tbh, on fights where it matters you can already keep close to 100% uptime.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,