Deleted

Preparing For 6.1 Questions About The PTR

Hey Guys,

Couple of question for people currently on the PTR (I can't seem to get mine working constantly had error #113 all week!).

Do the new recipies for the 670-680 upgrade items cost recipie books and if so how many?

Do the recipies for the Primal Spirit crafting option cost recipie books and if so how many?

The new Primal Spirit crafting option seems to take 1 primal spirit and more mats.

For example Inscrption daily costs 10 pigments and we get back 10 inks (@ 700 skill level).

With the new option it costs 1 primal spirit and 4 pigments and do we get 1 ink or 2? (does it scale with skill level?).

Also the enchating one only seems to take 1 shard (not 2) do we only get 5 shards or something?

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by mmoc3dde1cb131; 2015-01-30 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Reworded question!!

As far as I could see, the new recipes are sold by special NPCs that randomly show up in your garrison. They don't cost books, but your BoP reagents. Some new recipes showed up on the normal training vendor as well, at least for my Alchemist, but not all of them. (ie. the Savage Blood transmute was only on the special random NPC, not the usual trainer).

The spirit recipes seem to produce exactly one, but without a cooldown. Note that those require a 700 skill, so scaling is not relevant.

What is the resource cost to transmute bloods?

Deleted
    Thanks, and blimey that seems a bit rough!

It will take 4 times the mats + 10 spirits to get the same amount as the daily (I can't see many people doing this).

For enchanting does 1 blue shard really equal 1 epic shard (not 1 epic crystal?).

If that is true then I think I can happily go back to spending my Primal Spirits on Savage Blood

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    What is the resource cost to transmute bloods?
    50 Catalysts and it is on a Daily CD.
    Last edited by mmoc3dde1cb131; 2015-01-30 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Quilzar View Post
    Thanks, and blimey that seems a bit rough!

It will take 4 times the mats + 10 spirits to get the same amount as the daily (I can't see many people doing this).

For enchanting does 1 blue shard really equal 1 epic shard (not 1 epic crystal).

If that is true then I think I can happily go back to spending my Primal Spirits on Savage Blood

- - - Updated - - -

50 Catalysts and it is on a Daily CD.
    Some people who play all day wanted to be able to farm mats all day and see some kind of advantage over people who can't dedicate that kind of time. Those people will be able to create more mats for things they want faster than those of the player base who can't.