Poll: ?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I don't like drugs, I think that most people using them should stop (pot has legitimate medical uses), and I think that prohibition is stupid and doesn't work.

Also, we need an "are you currently high" test like we have for alcohol.
    Last edited by Casagrande; 2015-03-30 at 03:32 PM.

If it becomes legal in my state, I will try it. If it can provide relief for people in pain then there should be no reason to be against it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The same as smoking, it's disgusting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentia View Post
    If it becomes legal in my state, I will try it. If it can provide relief for people in pain then there should be no reason to be against it.
    I hate the smell of cigarettes and cloved makes me get a migraine, but I like the smell of weed. Might try it (probably) if legal here. Too many bad things around it have I seen, avoid it I shall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    Nobody does that anymore then drunk people talking about how drunk they are, get of your high horse.
    Really cause a jackass in my guild does it nearly every time he is online. I can't recall ever telling people how drunk I am but sure I'm on a high horse here...

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't really care as long as their habit doesn't affect myself or my family.

And honestly, I just want the potheads to shut the hell up about it.
    Mistweaver Monk | Holy Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord Booty View Post
    I think it smells good. I'm against it. I've seen it ruin lives. I mean, it's not worse than alcohol, i've seen that far worse but why make a lazy nation even more lazy?
    The lazy people that are easily obtaining it illegally anyway?

Legalization will just keep people out of jail that have no business being there anyway (TBH this would probably be the primary way it "ruins lives"), and allow typical working people to buy it without hassle. Considering the US workforce is generally considered overworked, I don't think your point stands.
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

Deleted
    I do not smoke and would never try it even if it was legal.
    That said, I am neither for nor against making it legal - I really do not care.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I'm against drugs.
    Good, Weed is a herb. 100% Au naturel

Personally I would like to see it legalized, or at least decriminalized for personal usage.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord Booty View Post
    I hate the smell of cigarettes and cloved makes me get a migraine, but I like the smell of weed. Might try it (probably) if legal here. Too many bad things around it have I seen, avoid it I shall.
    Yeah, I've seen people abuse it and it seems to consume them. I hear that it's not supposed to be addictive but I'm going to be really careful not to make it a habit. I can see myself smoking to take place of drinking, which I do only socially or rarely on my own.

i used to smoke. but no longer do

Because like in the words of Daniel Tosh "You wanna smoke pot? No, because im not in the seventh grade anymore and i have shit to do. Why dont you grow up and do coke like an adult."

On a serious note though. I dont care if people smoke. I say make it legal every were and tax the piss out of it. Our deficit would be cleansed in a handful of years

A few people spend their waking hours stoned or looking for ways to get more weed. They don't contribute much to society.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    Really cause a jackass in my guild does it nearly every time he is online. I can't recall ever telling people how drunk I am but sure I'm on a high horse here...
    So? Why does it bother you that somebody is telling about his current condition, repetitive tough as it might be?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    A few people spend their waking hours stoned or looking for ways to get more weed. They don't contribute much to society.
    Someones got to buy all these Funyuns.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Mentia View Post
    Yeah, I've seen people abuse it and it seems to consume them. I hear that it's not supposed to be addictive but I'm going to be really careful not to make it a habit. I can see myself smoking to take place of drinking, which I do only socially or rarely on my own.
    It's not addictive. I smoked everyday for twenty years. I quit about 6 weeks ago. No withdrawls etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    It's not addictive. I smoked everyday for twenty years. I quit about 6 weeks ago. No withdrawls etc.
    It CAN be addictive. But so can caffeine and many other simulates.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Somewhat legal here since forever. They should definitely make it 100% legal here and put taxes on it. Stupid nonsense legislation we have here makes it semi criminal still. Same for prostitution, too many criminal elements around it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    It CAN be addictive. But so can caffeine and many other simulates.
    What are the addictive properties in weed?
    According to a study done: Both animal and human studies show physical and psychological withdrawal symptoms from marijuana, including irritability, restlessness, insomnia, nausea and intense dreams. I won't discount any of them except nausea.
    Last edited by lockedout; 2015-03-30 at 03:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Smoke in my own home, do not tell anyone other than close friends/clients that I smoke.

It needs to be legalized for recreational and medicical use.

Anyone who classifies it as a drug or says "i dont do drugs" well you idiots better never go to the doctor when you're sick cause the shit they will give you kill way more people than weed. Prescription drugs even kill more people than crack, meth and heroin.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    What are the addictive properties in weed?

The effects can be addictive for the weak minded.

Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    Smoke in my own home, do not tell anyone other than close friends/clients that I smoke.

It needs to be legalized for recreational and medicical use.

Anyone who classifies it as a drug or says "i dont do drugs" well you idiots better never go to the doctor when you're sick cause the shit they will give you kill way more people than weed. Prescription drugs even kill more people than crack, meth and heroin.

- - - Updated - - -

The effects can be addictive for the weak minded.
    I think it's more of a habit, then a physical addiction.