Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I highly doubt we will get an Azshara expansion when we're too focused on the Legion right now. If Gul'dan doesn't die in this raid it is safe to assume he will be our bridge to the next expansion like Kairoz and Garrosh.
    Black Lives Matter

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Honestly, I don't mind Time Travel as an idea for an expansion at all. What I did mind was how they hyped up how incredibly dangerous the Iron Horde was and kept emphasizing how this was a "suicide mission" and "so incredibly savage" and we land in a world in which we almost immediately get interdimensional backup through portals, have plenty of workers building for us and the planet isn't particularly more dangerous than Azeroth. I mean, hell, they tried to make elementals seem more "savage" by calling them "Furies" and having Khadgar comment on how "primal they are" but our elemental lords kill the crap out of you if you so much as peak into their realm when they don't need help and then *sigh*... the Draenic elemental lords are like "Sup bro, wanna hang out and work on our problems for us kthx."

On topic though, I imagine Grommosh is just going to end up getting killed outside the raid or be part of a boss fight revealed closer to release.

Draenor was more dangerous and savage than Azeroth. If you look at the world map, outside of, say, Frostfire Ridge, EVERY zone had basically one city you were safe in - and you and your troops basically made those outposts. Everything else was small checkpoints with no guards or neutral camps with no guards.

I would like to see Tomb of Sargeras being the final raid tier of WoD.
    We would have to stop a desperate Gul'dan from resurrecting Sargeras.

Quote Originally Posted by thyenemy View Post
    I would like to see Tomb of Sargeras being the final raid tier of WoD.
    We would have to stop a desperate Gul'dan from resurrecting Sargeras.
    This is actually plausible. Interesting

Edit: This is the first idea i've read that would make me think Hellfire is NOT the last raid. I do find it highly unlikely though

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm worried if it is. There is still so many stories on Draenor, mainly the rest of the Cho'gall story... I don't want to see us end the expansion after taking out Archimonde and Gul'dan, then in a few years hear "we're going back to Draenor guys!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtrm View Post
    I'm worried if it is. There is still so many stories on Draenor, mainly the rest of the Cho'gall story... I don't want to see us end the expansion after taking out Archimonde and Gul'dan, then in a few years hear "we're going back to Draenor guys!"
    Cho'gall is dead. He died in Highmaul during Mythic Margok encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by Rae888 View Post
    OMG 150,000 apexis crystal mount. I hope that's a placeholder number >.>
    Yeah it does seem like a lot. You can do the dailies + the garrison missions + the mage tower and get a lot of them, but damn.

I'm surprised no one has pointed out that Archimonde died back during the War of the Ancients you know like 10,000 years ago. We'd have to assume in this alternate time-line the war of the ancients never happened; which seems unlikely.
    Sarkhoza(Neglected) Thanos(Neglected) Saronus(New (Old) Main. WIP.)
    <Crux> Zul'jin - US

#TeamWaycrestHallowsEnd

Quote Originally Posted by axi0m View Post
    I'm surprised no one has pointed out that Archimonde died back during the War of the Ancients you know like 10,000 years ago. We'd have to assume in this alternate time-line the war of the ancients never happened; which seems unlikely.
    Nobody pointed it out because it's not true. Main universe Archimonde dies at Mount Hyjal, in Warcraft 3, which is about 20 years after WoD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by axi0m View Post
    We'd have to assume in this alternate time-line the war of the ancients never happened
    That is correct, the alternate timeline's Azeroth exploded before that and hasn't existed anymore since like 10000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    That is correct, the alternate timeline's Azeroth exploded before that and hasn't existed anymore since like 10000 years.
    That depends on how crucial Broxigar actually was, but I don't think Blizzard wants to go into much detail about what happened in AU Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Show us pics of this awesome mount!

While Gul'dan doesn't appear to be a boss, the legendary questline may be completed outside the raid, and could see us bring Gul'dan to an end.

Though having Archimonde be the final boss of the expansion when we haven't had any interaction with him would be strange...

Maybe we'll get a final raid zone set on Argus or something. If Archimonde is brought through the Dark Portal by Gul'dan, the final patch of WoD may have us going through the other side to fight the Legion head-on.
    Why? This is not our world or our Argus. Makes 0 sense to go there. All we need is the artifact from Guldan that we made on TI and then gtfo and they can't get back to us.

Deleted
    There won't be another raid...they'll scrap it in favour of "working on the new expansion" (ie. adding more cash cow features), while releasing this one in the autumn/winter and gating it so it lasts a full year.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Well Archimonde is known as the Defiler... so I guess something around that word?
    I think they wasted a good chance of title (Warlord/Warlady of Dreanor) by tieing these AMAZING titles to a shitty Garrison PvP building.

They can always make the ring legendary-er by bumping up it's ilevel and proc. Orrr they let you shatter it and transfer it's power to a legendary weapon.
    One Sweet Dream

Does anybody know where AU Kil´Jaeden is hiding? I think it is possible that he could make an apperance because MU Kil`Jaeden left Draenor only after the Orcs drank the demon blood and the Draenei were destroyed (with only a few survivers) and just because he thought Sargeras would need him elsewhere in the universe. In the AU those events never happend. Shattrath still stands and the Draenei are alive and well. And IF he never was on Draenor please explain to me why? If everything went the same way until the Orcs refused to drink the blood than why was he never mentioned even once? And don´t tell me the Iron Horde just shushed him off the Planet.

Kil'Jaeden's taking a back seat. His domain is subterfuge from the backlines - which didn't work so the battlefield commander's taking the stage with brute force.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Only?? That's only 15 higher than now. Heroic gear would be equal to current Mythic gear. That's not a new tier, that's the same difference as HM to BRF.
    Only because Blizzard was too stupid to make HM and BRF the same iLEvel spread, which they should have. If they are the same tier, they should have been the same iLevel.

Rampant iLevel infation is like a cancer in this game.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    If KJ makes an appearance in WoD, it will most likely be in Shattrath, inside the shielded dome.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Nobody pointed it out because it's not true. Main universe Archimonde dies at Mount Hyjal, in Warcraft 3, which is about 20 years after WoD.
    Yea, had my demons all mixed up. However if Archimonde was summoned from the Nether or wherever he came from that would mean there are alternate versions of the Nether as well and that it's not some big overarching dimension where the demons chill out.
    Sarkhoza(Neglected) Thanos(Neglected) Saronus(New (Old) Main. WIP.)
    <Crux> Zul'jin - US

#TeamWaycrestHallowsEnd