Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Cheap and Pathetic is like the House Kardashian motto. It may also be "Trashy and Loose"
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Cheap and Pathetic is like the House Kardashian motto. It may also be "Trashy and Loose"
    Really, I doubt anything they buy is that cheap.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a very good looking woman.

Didn't Jenner ask to be referred as a him, while also feeling like a woman, a few weeks/months ago?.
    What changed now? sex, gender or just name? is it a he or a she? Is Caitlyn the character, the persona or the identity? or does it only apply to the fictional picture in the OP?. Can Caitlyn be a masculine name sometimes?.

Quote Originally Posted by nextormento View Post
    Didn't Jenner ask to be referred as a him, while also feeling like a woman, a few weeks/months ago?.
    What changed now? sex, gender or just name? is it a he or a she? Is Caitlyn the character, the persona or the identity? or does it only apply to the fictional picture in the OP?. Can Caitlyn be a masculine name sometimes?.
    Jenner wanted to be referred to as "he" until after he had his surgery in which he wanted to be called "she" as she now went through the surgery.

Whoa is that a real picture? That's a pretty dramatic change and looks pretty good.

Good for her. People should always be themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can Caitlyn be a masculine name sometimes?.
    Caitlyn is akin to Kathleen, so probably not.

Though there are men called Stacey and Tracey, so who knows?

I believe he said at the time to still refer to him as him until the surgeries. Also those specials were taped a few months ago iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    Well, I'll take it as your doing well by having this conversation. I'm assuming one who still had a chip on his/her shoulder would have probably cursed me for being inquisitive. I'm sure there's transgenders that weren't depressed pre and post HRT. My main curiosity was from the ones who were feeling trapped, depressed.
    I can't really speak to that. I've always felt it to be a poor and inadequate analogy. I've always likened it to Harrison Bergeron, where I couldn't be smart or beautiful because I was outfitted with the perfect handicap. I could pull off handsome when I cared enough to try, but it never felt good to do so.

Haha some people are just messed up in the head. Does anyone else see a problem with this? Born a man and deciding to be a woman instead? Sure, be tolerant and unbiased towards the gay, straight, black, white, asian, Christian, or Muslim but this just takes it to a whole new level.

Quote Originally Posted by ztreb185 View Post
    Does anyone else see a problem with this?
    Could you point it out to us?

Quote Originally Posted by Explosive Anarchist View Post
    Good for her. I'm sure she'll find some company and friends that will enjoy her.
    omg objectified within moments of becoming a woman.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted
    Who the fuck is/was Bruce Jenner?

Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    Who the fuck is/was Bruce Jenner?
    Former husband and father of the Kardashians and Olympic Gold medalist.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Man, fuck this dude. Fuck that whole family really. They are only famous cuz one of the offspring suddenly became part of a sex tape. Nothing but attention whores.
    To be fair, that's how a lot of people are getting famous these days. "Leaked" sex tapes.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Man, fuck this dude. Fuck that whole family really. They are only famous cuz one of the offspring suddenly became part of a sex tape. Nothing but attention whores.
    You must have missed Jenner's olympic career.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Could you point it out to us?
    If it is not apparent to you then I don't really think anyone can explain to you that undergoing plastic surgery just to become a 'woman' is just a bit messed up. I have no hate for the man, I just believe that he suffers from a mental illness. You and everyone who must have everyone see it their way or no way claim to be so open minded yet when someone opposes your point of view they are racist, biased, sexist, a bigot etc etc.

If the man feels better looking like a woman then good for him, like I have already stated in my first post this is America and he can do whatever he wants to his body. I give him credit for willfully undergoing surgery just to fulfill his dream because I surely would never do that, I suppose that is because I am not confused about who I am.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matters View Post
    I give him credit for willfully undergoing surgery just to fulfill his dream because I surely would never do that, I suppose that is because I am not confused about who I am.
    He doesn't seem very confused about who he wants to be.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Why should he not get to decide what gender he wants to be?
    It was decided long ago. Now he can pretend to be another unless he gets all his man parts removed inside and out. Along with other things.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Not a very good looking woman.
    Thats a MAN BABY! Austin Powers mode off...

Quote Originally Posted by Alteiry View Post
    You must have missed Jenner's olympic career.
    Bruce Jenner was a talented Olympian, which is a great feat. His family however ARE no talent attention whores, which is great for simple minded people who give them the attention that they so desperately need. The only one (besides Bruce) who has any brains would be Kris who turned her daughters sex tape into the Kardasian empire.