Deleted

Question Knights of the Fallen Sweethearts - Romancing beyond Zakuul

Let me start out by saying that like most posts that deal with storyline this'll probably contain fair amounts of spoilerish stuff.

With that out of the way, let's get this show on the road:

Spoiler: 
    I've been playing the new 'Knights of the Fallen Empire' expansion by Bioware, and as with all their RPG games it's really excellent. There were a few things that bothered me though, and that was whether or not romances will play any part, and if so, which companions can you romance. By default the game seems to favour Lana Beniko and Koth Vortana as the go-to romances, and it even warns you at the beginning of Chapter 9 that "picking this conversation option will lead to the beginning of a romance with <Insert character> here"

What I want to know is; Are there other romance options around? I don't really care for the old romances that are supposedly coming back, but i'm intruiged by quite a few of the KotFE cast.

Anyone who can elaborate on this?

Would also like to know this. I don't want to blow 500k+ on companion gifts only to not get any dialogue from Lana.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing it'll be intertwined in the story going forward.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to leave the remainder of my characters free for romance. Just to see how it plays out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mako is my only love!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wish I could bring Vette over as a lover interest for my Guardian? #wishfulthinking

; )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Satele Shan View Post
    I don't think I ever got that, and I've been pursuing Lana. :c
    I thought you were hanging out with Darth Marr????

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Would also like to know this. I don't want to blow 500k+ on companion gifts only to not get any dialogue from Lana.
    You do not need to worry about gifts.
    dialogue options are no longer tied to affection, but to story progress and player level.

affection only raises presence (combat effectiveness), and profession speed and profession crit chance.

Deleted
    I just want to be able to romance Senya and Scorpio :'(

I intend to try with Koth with one of my alts, not sure which yet. The warning leads me to believe that your old LI will eventually re-appear. (Won't that be awkward!) My Trooper main will always be faithful to her kitty husband though.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    Wish I could bring Vette over as a lover interest for my Guardian? #wishfulthinking

; )
    It may be possible. Data-mining shows Vette coming back in one of the upcoming chapters. She might be romanceable to everyone, or possibly only the SW. Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeba View Post
    It may be possible. Data-mining shows Vette coming back in one of the upcoming chapters. She might be romanceable to everyone, or possibly only the SW. Time will tell.
    Yeah and her shock collar better still be on her...