Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Jon Stewart destroys all Republicans

I'll be writing his name in for President this election.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't say he even attacked republicans let alone destroyed them, more like an attack on the insane umpa lumpa that seems to be gaining support :/

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post

Funny, so I guess you are not voting for Hillary Clinton either, huh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Seems more like a well deserved calling out of Fox News and Trump supporters given to regurgitating Fox talking points than "all Republicans."
    Fox news is pretty much the Republican party's mouthpiece. It's not that different from RT and the Kremlin.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've missed Jon. :,(

15+ Year Old Account
    It makes you wonder how much support a political satirist like Stewart would get if he actually ran for president. There was a Robin Williams movie that followed a similar theme, granted he only won the election because of a voting glitch. But the thought is interesting.

Holy shit... #ImWithHer™ now.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    So you're voting republican then?

10+ Year Old Account
    By "actually ran" you mean as opposed to Stephen Colbert's 2008 campaign attempt?
    No shade to Stephen, but Jon is way more liked. Helll Stephen could be a running mate and I think they could win next election year.

15+ Year Old Account
    By "actually ran" you mean as opposed to Stephen Colbert's 2008 campaign attempt?
    By attempt, you mean the one that was essentially shutdown because South Carolina Democratic Party refusing to accept that he was being serious, and Colbert chose not to take it to the Supreme Court?

I'm just sayin, the man managed to raise 250,000 dollars worth of donations for schools during the three weeks he was actually "running".

Stewart has probably done more to educate the american public than actual news.

Breaking news, Fox News is biased and water is still wet. Check in tomorrow for a report on MSNBC and CNN being biased and the fact that the Earth is, contrary to popular belief, still round.
    Whaleshark /spits on your science.

yep, Trump and his supporters do not own this country or what it stands for.

Wait.. Hold on.. Let me check something.. Yep nope, totally not destroyed. Still here. The parody news host has in fact not destroyed me or even caused the slightest hint of damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    All republicans?
    It seems to be just aimed at Trump and his supporters.
    Their is no real difference between Trump and the mainstream republican

if trump wins, jon might get his own HBO show

vote drump!
    Be feared, or be fuel

Meh, the same bland kool-aid he dispensed for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowspire View Post
    No shade
    /cringe

Serious /cringe.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    It makes you wonder how much support a political satirist like Stewart would get if he actually ran for president. There was a Robin Williams movie that followed a similar theme, granted he only won the election because of a voting glitch. But the thought is interesting.
    That idiot from Minnesota was a "comedian". The real problem though is it is very easy to sling insults at opinions you disagree with but very hard to provide good alternatives and actually know what youre talking about. Unfortunately people care a lot sbout the first an very little about the second, so id say yea, he could be a politician.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Stewart has probably done more to educate the american public than actual news.
    If by american public you mean stoners, then yea sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JacquesPierre View Post
    The real problem though is it is very easy to sling insults at opinions you disagree with but very hard to provide good alternatives and actually know what youre talking about.
    Is it a problem, though? Because that exact strategy of slinging insults and not knowing what you're talking about seems to be working for the current Republican nominee.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.