Deleted

Are PVP templates really off in World PVP?

I noticed something interesting last night when killing one of those world mini bosses. There was a few horde and alliance beating on him when I joined, I did a Death from Above and hit some of the allis pets which then started to attack me, np I thought I just vanish and heal up with Shadow's caress which normally heals me for 50k per tick in the world and 20k per tick in instanced PvP.

Here's the interesting thing, it healed me 20k per tick just like in instanced PvP for about 5-6 seconds and then reverted to 50k per tick.
    That would suggest that when in PvP combat even in World PVP the PvP template becomes active when in combat with another player. I managed to repeat the same result when the boss was up again. What's going on here? Anyone else have experienced something similar?

they dont work in world pvp

Templates themselves are off in world PvP but the PvP multipliers activate along with the PvP talents.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Corpsefury View Post
    Templates themselves are off in world PvP but the PvP multipliers activate along with the PvP talents.
    So technically World PVP isn't unmodiefed then?

Quote Originally Posted by Infinitus View Post
    Unfortunately no, it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinitus View Post
    Nope. What you describe is very annoying since it drastically cuts down on your survivability when doing world quests with the opposite faction. When you get hit by someone of the opposite faction out in the world your PvP talents will activate, and any ability changes that happen for PvP also take effect (such as reduced healing for Soothing Darkness) , but your stats themselves are not modified by the PvP templates.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyOctopus View Post
    Nope. What you describe is very annoying since it drastically cuts down on your survivability when doing world quests with the opposite faction. When you get hit by someone of the opposite faction out in the world your PvP talents will activate, and any ability changes that happen for PvP also take effect (such as reduced healing for Soothing Darkness) , but your stats themselves are not modified by the PvP templates.
    Yea, it's indeed annoying.