Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    I hope Hitler is rolling in his grave.
    Actually, Hitler approved of Islam and allied with many Arab nations. But I think that was more to do with mutual antisemitism than anything else.

You know, this is precisely the kind of thing you SHOULD do in order to assimilate the migrants into German culture.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Just wondering if some German ladies could adapt to a Muslim lifestyle..

Wearing a burqa out in public, for example.

Maybe even putting up with another Women in the relationship. Muslim men are allowed more than 1 wife.
    Not eating Pork products or drinking Alcohol.

Putting you daughter (if she has one), into an arranged marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Just wondering if some German ladies could adapt to a Muslim lifestyle..

Wearing a burqa out in public, for example.

Maybe even putting up with another Women in the relationship. Muslim men are allowed more than 1 wife.
    Not eating Pork products or drinking Alcohol.

Putting you daughter (if she has one), into an arranged marriage.
    Or not allowed:
    - to drive a car
    - to be seen with another man in public
    - to have an education

I don't read German, can anyone tell me if the girls volunteered or were pushed into this facade?

So, the title of this thread is absolute bullshit. After reading through it, this is a social effort. A girl school's teacher has organized an event where immigrants could come and eat cake. Its a social project to get young german people to try and socialize.

This is an absolute bait thread. Its not a distinct "Organized meeting between girls and guys" as the article also speaks about a whole afghan family, mother & kid and all, talking to a big table of german pupil.

Going to report OP.
    Last edited by Lillyth; 2016-12-24 at 05:36 AM.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Is there something wrong with migrant boys being friends with the native girls? o.O

or even something wrong with them dating?

I feel like I'm walking into "white genocide" territory to some people by not finding a problem with this...
    More the idea that they're trying to promote it on one end, but not with german boys and migrant girls.

Of course, that's not even remotely what's happening in the article if you translate it, but /shrug Clickb8 gonna clickb8 m8.

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Or not allowed:
    - to drive a car
    - to be seen with another man in public
    - to have an education

I don't read German, can anyone tell me if the girls volunteered or were pushed into this facade?
    Absolute bullshit. Its a social project.

What in the fuck is wrong with you people? If you bothered to put in a minutes worth of effort you'd know this title isn't the least bit true and is nothing but a staged set of fucking lies. Chrome translates this shit for you, you have no excuse for being this stupid. And because of those lies you're now thinking there's some attempt at weeding out the white race? Are you really that fucking crazy? Are you just purposefully deluding yourself into believe this shit to justify your pre-existing racism? Because I think you are. I knew MMO-champ hosted all sorts of crazy, but the least you could do is not be this fucking stupid.

Let me repeat it for you idiots too stupid to get it.

This didn't actually happen.

It was a simple gathering between all sorts of migrants and Germans for simple social reasons. Not some attempt at setting up relationships or any bullshit like that.

Infracted
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-12-24 at 05:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenofreak View Post
    Snip
    The social event did happen. But not what the title assumes it to be.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenofreak View Post
    What in the fuck is wrong with you people? If you bothered to put in a minutes worth of effort you'd know this title isn't the least bit true and is nothing but a staged set of fucking lies. Chrome translates this shit for you, you have no excuse for being this stupid. And because of those lies you're now thinking there's some attempt at weeding out the white race? Are you really that fucking crazy? Are you just purposefully deluding yourself into believe this shit to justify your pre-existing racism? Because I think you are. I knew MMO-champ hosted all sorts of crazy, but the least you could do is not be this fucking stupid.

Let me repeat it for you idiots too stupid to get it.

This didn't actually happen.
    Well, this is mmo-c. Did you really expect anything different?

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    You know, this is precisely the kind of thing you SHOULD do in order to assimilate the migrants into German culture.
    Yep. Getting migrants and natives to come together and meet is a good idea.

"Muslims need to integrate!"
    *school organizes place for natives and refugees to meet*
    "OMG WHITE GENOCIDE!"

Got to love the alt right.

Not only is the thread misleading, but this thread has already gone in a direction that's not really acceptable for this forum.

Closing this here.