Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumpDidNothingWrong View Post
    I am full aware that Tomb of Sargeras and 7.2 are independent of each other.

I still don't feel like we are close to 7.2 on live server, even though I would love to have it as soon as possible

- - - Updated - - -

where did they say?

spent like 2 hours looking for it in another thread since no one else could find it, or beleived me
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-03-15 at 02:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    Odd, I've seen plenty of quest missions on the app before. Oh well, will check it out later.
    It's an actual quest that turns into a mission so it won't pop up until the quest part it completed

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    spent like 2 hours looking for it in another thread since no one else could find it, or beleived me
    Yep, all the "citation needed" folks make me feel as if I was writing a university paper, everything no matter how obvious need to be backed up by a quote and a source of it.

Do people really not follow the news? What you screenshotted is yet another proof, I googled up 2 more, all of them say the same thing - there will be time elapsed between the launch of the patch and launch of the raid, more than we we're used to in the past patches cadence, and curve / cutting edge will be removed with the raid opening not with the patch launching.

The only things here to wonder now for me are:
    - if 7.2 comes fairly quickly, even if TOS raid waits, will it make Nighthold feel like a joke and cheapen the feeling of achievement while still progressing on bosses, because we get much more powerful artifacts in 7.2, new knowledge, new ranks etc. Pre-nerf and post-nerf Odyn was a completely different boss, I'd wager post nerf mythic Odyn felt easier than 1-st week pre-all-nerfs heroic Odyn.

At least people who just want curve can get it in 7.2, and it will be for sure easier than now, question is only... how much easier? Slightly? Or will it become easier than current normal?

- if the injured scout questlines trigger now, the patch must be close? There is another datamined quest mission I've seen on wowhead, I wonder if we'll see it next week, and then every week something, leading to the patch, and then the story will continue for several more weeks until raid opens. Broken Shore is supposed to reminisce of Isle of Thunder and Isle of Quel'Danas where you progress through stages and unlock extra things to flesh out the place, only now raid will be a culmination point, not just open there regardless (unlike Sunwell / Throne of Thunder).

Personally seeing this questline made me feel it's better to stop spending my extra time doing emissary caches on alts (and wait for paragon reps since now all the extra rep goes to waste) and instead finish levelling a couple of more alts in prep for 7.2. Some class mounts are really sweet, and while we can't work now on pathfinder part 2 (and part 1 most people probably did ages ago, if they were playing), there's also the requirement of having specific classes levelled to 110 and finished the original campaign (the one that gives 3rd relic slot).

There's also an idea to get every spec you play to 35 traits at least so you can insta empower all the artifacts (or at least work on grinding the items that start the quests for it), however that will probably be easier on alts that aren't quite there with the new levels of AK coming in 7.2. And when 7.2 immediately launches, we'll be again busy on mains (working on main artifact, pathfinder part 2, new campaign chapter etc.), so alts probably can sit and wait for an extra AK or a few.

These AP missions just keep coming, this is a significant boost to AP income from your mission table. Seems like they're intending this somewhat as an AP catchup mechanic.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.