Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sociald1077 View Post
    Demon Blades now is 100% chance to proc. So now every auto attack will generate fury no matter what. Should be fine to reduce the ring proc for DB.
    We were already theorising before this nerf that the ring wouldn't be the must have anymore. this just kinda seals the deal

Deleted
    Ret nerf ?

So +2000Str became a + 4% buff to Str

At 30 000 Str ---- +1200 Str was +2000Str
    At 40 000 Str ---- +1600 Str was +2000Str
    At 50 000 Str ---- +2000 Str was +2000Str

So the less strong get nerfed ?

Or am i doing this wrong ?
    Last edited by mmoc2469da80bf; 2017-04-14 at 12:35 AM.

Very happy with Subtlety changes so far. I'm assuming there's still more to come, since they were planning on doing something with the Nightblade slow. But overall a vast improvement.

Prot warrior damage nerfs.

Guardian druid damage buffs.

Blizzard clearly cares about tank balance.

Can we please just get an "[Anger of the Half-Giants] item had been renamed to [Anger of the Roughly-one-sixteenth-Giants]" patch note and be done with this mockery?
    Seriously. What.
    Last edited by Ontis; 2017-04-14 at 01:20 AM.

dh is gonna have a new meme beam meta

7+ Year Old Account

UMMM so yeah Demon Hunters are going to be able to mog the warglaives.... maybe everyone will, maybe thery are finally gunna let us mog all legendaries
    cause this says "demon hunter only" but possibly those who have the glaives normally will be able to mog them ?!?!??!?!

i cant wait to (hopefully) use shadowmorne on my unholy dk, or thunderfury on my monk
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

15+ Year Old Account
    Where I want to be and where I am are 2 different places
    So when does all this happen? Or did it and I missed it?

I guess windwalkers deserve a nerf, they are dominating every mythic encounter....oh wait, we're the green ones, not the purple...

1 Quest Invincible's Reins
    1 Quest Invincible's Reins
    Mmh ? Really ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Who's the Titan?

And curious that there's a new band for Darkmoon Faire's isle... competition to ETC? :P
    It's Ra'Den we encountered him in Mists Of Pandaria at the end of heroic Throne Of Thunder. He was mad on us, because after all years of in prison by mogu, he lose his sanity. But at the end of fight, he realized we are good guys, and we want fight the corruption what plagues Pandaria.

Good to see Ra'Den again, healed his wounds... But i wonder what his is role now?

Quote Originally Posted by Ontis View Post
    Can we please just get an "[Anger of the Half-Giants] item had been renamed to [Anger of the Roughly-one-sixteenth-Giants]" patch note and be done with this mockery?
    Seriously. What.
    Perhaps you missed this little buff also?
    Demon Blades Your auto attacks have a 60% 100% chance to deal additional Shadow damage and generate Fury. Havoc Demon Hunter - Level 100 Talent.
    Sethraz - Havoc Demon Hunter - Draenor EU - Achievement Points: 22220+ - Mounts: 472+

Quote Originally Posted by Dyminator View Post
    Perhaps you missed this little buff also?
    Can't help but guffaw out loud how preposterously biased can Oomkin players be.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    What is that: http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/150743-ph...imdor-alliance?

I know it's placeholder, but it is possible that we FINALLY would be able to uncover flight paths or even map on our alts?

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Mmh ? Really ?
    That's what I'm thinking. Where do you get this and does it get you the mount? Cause my 1000s of runs sure didn't :/

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sharteel View Post
    I guess windwalkers deserve a nerf, they are dominating every mythic encounter....oh wait, we're the green ones, not the purple...
    It's a rearrangement, tbf. SLight AE nerf, ST stays about the same, just isn't as reliant on FoF. We need buffs for ST, though, so hoping for this to be a precursor to buffs...

So that bodyguard-XP-hotfix is not active, is it? Did non-repeatable and repeatable quests, aswell as world quests: Everything only grants 150 XP, same as before.

well, frost mage was fun while it lasted, I guess.

Really? Nothing about the Rogue legendary? I'm Surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    So it's premade groups for Black Temple Timewalking. That would allow them to buff the difficulty to at least current normal mode level, which is something I appreciate.
    I can see interest in this falling considerably. Queing random would have gotten quite a bit of interest, but needing a premade group just sort of... meh.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================