Stuck on getting 3rd relic slot

Hey there.

I have a 110 mage alt (dis broken shore intro, at 860 ilvl or so) who's stuck on getting the 3rd relic unlocked, also dont have 3rd and fourth follower. I have no quests in order hall or mage campaign showing in quest log or anything else that seems relevant (except a quest to continue watching illidan's past), and no quests in dal or order hall that seem relevant. Any ideas?

did you finished all the quest that were given to you?? you get like 2/3 quest to do dungeons, plus the quest to do 10 World Quests

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    did you finished all the quest that were given to you?? you get like 2/3 quest to do dungeons, plus the quest to do 10 World Quests
    I did it in parts, one part early in the xpac and more recently, so im not sure, but i have no such quests in my log to do.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    I had the same problem on my arcane mage alt. What happened to me was I abandoned one of the class hall quests by accident, the one where you talk to a dragon in suramar, and since it was not the start of the quest chain it didn't pop back up in my class hall. Ended up needing to look through all the quests needed to unlock the 3rd slot till I found the one I was missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimnakh View Post
    I did it in parts, one part early in the xpac and more recently, so im not sure, but i have no such quests in my log to do.
    Then you abandoned a quest from the chain, search on wowhead

Use a quest tracker or something on wowhead to try and find what you've completed and haven't completed and go from there.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

Any addon that does that?

- - - Updated - - -

looks like the 103 quest "prepared to be assimilated" is what i needed for the next part, the quest starting in azsuna, thanks for the help, looking it up on wowhead led me to tracking it down.

make sure u finished the story lines in each zone by opening quest log and checking top right .. i.e in valshara it says 7/7 chapters done

if everything is finished go bk to ur class hall , join a skrimish arena and usually this resets the quest giving NPC

happened with me when i swapped factions

@Lord Baz: Zone story quests aren't needed for the class campaign.

did you do the exodar quest that kadgar gives you? it is usually not needed for the third relic slot BUT on paladins its 'bugged' and ifyou dont do it you cant continue to third relic slot. I dont know if its the same for mages but i did the exodar thing with my mage so i wouldnt know