Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You just called for unnecessary violence against people... especially Arabs.

Well, one can easily argue that the Palestinians are under grave danger. After all, they are being systematically oppressed by the Israeli government. Where's your outrage?

The Israeli soldier who executed the downed attack suspect was sentenced to 18 months, where's your outrage?

I'll wait for you to speak out on them, shall I hold my breath?
    Nothing I said calls for unnecessary violence.

Yea, surely you haven't heard me oppose Israeli settlements? Surprise, I do!

Anything that is unnecessarily violent and oppressive is absolutely condemned by me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirkza View Post
    Jews don't practice their ancient laws. In fact, you can interpret their laws to have been local and time-bound, whereas Islamic laws cannot. They are to be practiced until the Last Day.

Are you actually comparing Israel and Islamic states?
    It depends on the Jew. Ultra-orthodox synagogues practice the things I described to this day.

I was talking about religion. Israel is not Judaism and Saudi Arabia is not Islam.

I will say this: there is no quantative difference ethically between bombing civillians and attacking them with a knife. No one other than the hopelessly partisan would draw a distinction.

Nothing I said calls for unnecessary violence.

Yea, surely you haven't heard me oppose Israeli settlements? Surprise, I do!

Anything that is unnecessarily violent and oppressive is absolutely condemned by me.
    You called for torture. I rest my fucking case.

Let me know when you oppose Israel's version of Apartheid on the Palestinians.

Let me know when you want to be outraged by the 18-month sentence for the Israeli soldier who executed a downed suspect.

Still won't condemn both? I'm shocked.

This is a very entertaining thread, like anything to do with Isreal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    It depends on the Jew. Ultra-orthodox synagogues practice the things I described to this day.

I was talking about religion. Israel is not Judaism and Saudi Arabia is not Islam.

I will say this: there is no quantative difference ethically between bombing civillians and attacking them with a knife. No one other than the hopelessly partisan would draw a distinction.
    Saudi Arabia virtually follows Islam to the letter, although not maximally so. (Surprise, it could be worse!)

The Arab criminal?

Not sure. I think death penalty would be too light a crime. He needs torment in prison until his cells stop reproducing.
    Bouso
    /10char

Deleted
    Cant the jews just find another homeland, and leave that shitshow behind? Seems like it would be beneficial in the long run.

Deleted
    You called for torture. I rest my fucking case.

Let me know when you oppose Israel's version of Apartheid on the Palestinians.

Let me know when you want to be outraged by the 18-month sentence for the Israeli soldier who executed a downed suspect.

Still won't condemn both? I'm shocked.
    Not sure which apartheid. What is Israel doing? Should it allow all of them into mainland Israel? Hell no! So which apartheid exactly?

Torture isn't unnecessary. It can be very necessary.

For example, if an ISIS lunatic bombs a place and we catch him, it would be appropriate to put him in a spacesuit and let him flow in space whilst supplying him for weeks with nutrients and water so he can survive in the lonely and scary universe. That's torture, but very appropriate for such a loon.

Like this:

Deleted
    Is accused of war propaganda
    Proceeds to suggest using some nuclear arsenal

These are not the European values and culture we're looking for.
    Embarrassing.

Not sure which apartheid. What is Israel doing? Should it allow all of them into mainland Israel? Hell no! So which apartheid exactly?

Torture isn't unnecessary. It can be very necessary.

For example, if an ISIS lunatic bombs a place and we catch him, it would be appropriate to put him in a spacesuit and let him flow in space whilst supplying him for weeks with nutrients and water so he can survive in the lonely and scary universe. That's torture, but very appropriate for such a loon.

Like this:

I don't think you know what the definition of "necessary" is. Nope, I'm sure of it, you have no fucking clue what that word means.

As for Israel, they are perpetuating the systematic oppression of an indigenous population. They are limiting trade, travel, food, water, privacy, and due process.

Sorry, you seem to support their version of Apartheid. Don't think I didn't notice that you have yet to condemn the 18-month prison sentence for the Israeli soldier who executed the suspect. One would think that such an "animal" and "barbarian" deserves to be tortured in prison until his cells stop reproducing, right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sefrimutro View Post
    Is accused of war propaganda
    Proceeds to suggest using some nuclear arsenal

These are not the European values and culture we're looking for.
    Embarrassing.
    It's Eastern European. Our justice is a bit different.

Look at Russians. Surviving hundreds of years of Asian siege. One day, they decide to take their lands and humble them. Now nobody knocks on the Russian door from the East.

Deleted
    Oh, right, the Russians. Look at them indeed.

Deleted
    I don't think you know what the definition of "necessary" is. Nope, I'm sure of it, you have no fucking clue what that word means.

As for Israel, they are perpetuating the systematic oppression of an indigenous population. They are limiting trade, travel, food, water, privacy, and due process.

Sorry, you seem to support their version of Apartheid. Don't think I didn't notice that you have yet to condemn the 18-month prison sentence for the Israeli soldier who executed the suspect. One would think that such an "animal" and "barbarian" deserves to be tortured in prison until his cells stop reproducing, right?
    I'm not going to condemn everything that is wrong in the world in several forum threads. Some things are more important than others. Arabs attacking Jews is more important than vice versa because Jews are far more threatened. Simple as.

I'm not going to condemn everything that is wrong in the world in several forum threads. Some things are more important than others. Arabs attacking Jews is more important than vice versa because Jews are far more threatened. Simple as.
    Thanks for proving your hypocrisy.

I gave you multiple chances to be consistent, and you avoided it. You have spent more effort in dodging and deflecting, than you could have with simply being consistent. This thread boils down to you being a hateful bigot, and wanting to bash Arabs.

Steal bread and lose a hand. Stab people and only get 9 years then you're free. Man sharia law is great isn't it?

Deleted
    Thanks for proving your hypocrisy.
    It isn't hypocrisy. Learn the difference.

Attacking a rat in China is not the same as attacking a Panda. Rats are not enthreatened, Pandas are.

Palestinians and other Arabs are not enthreatened. In fact, Palestinians aren't even an ethnic group. There is NO difference between them and say, Jordanians, apart from the name. An ethnic group has its own language, culture, and something else that makes them distinct. Palestinians are not distinct. Most of them are identical to neighbouring Arabs.

Yes, the homeless dudes pelting stones are a real threat.

It isn't hypocrisy. Learn the difference.

Attacking a rat in China is not the same as attacking a Panda. Rats are not enthreatened, Pandas are.

Palestinians and other Arabs are not enthreatened. In fact, Palestinians aren't even an ethnic group. There is NO difference between them and say, Jordanians, apart from the name. An ethnic group has its own language, culture, and something else that makes them distinct. Palestinians are not distinct. Most of them are identical to neighbouring Arabs.
    Oh, you are clearly a fucking hypocrite.

Palestinians are being starved and oppressed by the Israeli government. You don't want to condemn that action, no matter how many times I gave you the opportunity to do so. You say you don't want unnecessary violence, then call for torturing people to death in order to set an example.

Sorry, you are embarrassing yourself.

No, let me know when you want to condemn the systematic oppression of the Palestinians.

Let me know when you want to condemn the 18-month sentence for the Israeli soldier who executed a suspect in cold blood.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    The sentence is fair. What is unfair is that the Israeli air force pilots who murder large numbers of civillians are not in prison.
    As far as I remember you are British, is that correct? So I'm curious, do you also think that the RAF pilots that have destroyed the city of Dresden during WW2 killing 100 times more civilians than IAF pilots ever have should be put in jail as well? or the ones that have bombed the childrens hospital in Copenhagen? or going to more recent times, the ones that have bombed Yugoslavia? (The UK has participated in bombing Yugoslavia, correct? If not then my bad) Or in all the bombings in the middle east? But I'm sure it's all different because Ebil Juice.

As for the OP, sorry but being a (moderate right) Israeli myself I have to politely disagree. Yes he has deserved death and should have probably been killed on the spot, but since he wasn't, killing him or even worse torturing him is simply not an option. For one Israel doesn't have death penalty, and hopefully any sort of torture is something we'll never even consider using.
    Also please, this being our ancestral homeland might be the reason why we wanted this land, but it was not the reason why we have
    received it. The true reason is that it was willingly handed to us by the previous owners, the British, who could have given it to the Eskimos instead if they felt like it, since it was theirs to give away. Any claims of a 3rd party (Arabs, Brazilians, Eskimos etc) have no weight as it wasn't theirs.
    Any sort of religious justification does a lot more harm than good imo

Deleted
    Oh, you are clearly a fucking hypocrite.

Palestinians are being starved and oppressed by the Israeli government. You don't want to condemn that action, no matter how many times I gave you the opportunity to do so. You say you don't want unnecessary violence, then call for torturing people to death in order to set an example.

Sorry, you are embarrassing yourself.

No, let me know when you want to condemn the systematic oppression of the Palestinians.

Let me know when you want to condemn the 18-month sentence for the Israeli soldier who executed a suspect in cold blood.
    Actually, if you learn how to read, I clearly did condemn all of that. Anything unnecessarly cruel done by Israel is wrong, whether taking food and water away from people or whatever.

Did you understand it this time?