Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    it's time to become cavemen again. they were very manly.
    hit & run posting lol

I rather not be real man if it means being a piece of shit.

Now excuse me while i go and cry at my annie mays

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    There are no free meals.
    Indeed. That's why I pay taxes.

But I will not do violence in the name of a state. EVER. Or act in a supporting non-combat role for anyone who does.

And I hope in the future they'll also offer forced internment in special needs institutions for people like the OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny to see how many of you disagree because you think being manly is sitting at ur PC doing nothing. Running away from war instead of being on the frontline.
    I guess countries will die out sooner or later, because the lack of country pride there is anymore.

Times are changing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

What you perceive as "softness" is actually the world becoming more democratic.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Funny to see how many of you disagree because you think being manly is sitting at ur PC doing nothing. Running away from war instead of being on the frontline.
    The irony tastes like bacon!

I guess countries will die out sooner or later, because the lack of country pride there is anymore.

Times are changing.
    Go fight ISIS then at the frontlines, like "real man". Spare us the nonsense talk and go do that, atleast you'll solve one problem by doing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Go fight ISIS then at the frontlines, like "real man". Spare us the nonsense talk and go do that, atleast you'll solve one problem by doing it.
    Just don't tell him which one it is he'll solve.

Deleted
    What kind of silly person would rather be on the frontline of a war than be comfortable at home?

Quote Originally Posted by McTroll View Post
    Just don't tell him which one it is he'll solve.
    I'll let him figure it out
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

I love when people say they aren't going to fight for something they don't believe in. Bitch you don't know how to fight period, so when you do find a cause you still won't be fighting.
    And I'm not just talking about physical confrontation. You can see people's lack of fight in recent protests. You aren't fighting if there is no "losing".

Let's be real here. the general population is becoming softer and weaker by the year. This is not their fault but the way the world works right now. Times are changing. This is not for the better. we are getting a weaker generation each new generation.

It is time for real punishment and return of the army trainings in each country.
    18+ teens should be atleast a year in the army to learn discipline and fighting skills.
    Criminals should have no rights at all. Should do what ever they are told or else be ended.
    Police should have the rights to look at the things they want if someone is suspected to do something criminal/illegal. (there is way to much privacy in this world)

People are becoming more weirder and weirder. And this has to change.

It is time to make the next generation real men.
    You can't undo what has been done. The only thing you can do is hope the pendulum swings back in the other direction with the next generation, you won't be able to "teach" this generation that it is weird to need a "safe place."

I agree with you though. I had it tough growing up in the a violent inner city- there were no "safe" spaces, ha ha. You had to learn to protect yourself and to make smart decisions. It has served me very well in life and I owe a lot of success to what I learned in those times. Even though it sucked as I lived through it- I wouldn't trade it for a "safe space."

Life is a test or a challenge. When you take away that challenge or test for an individual- you are actually doing them a great disservice.

They won't learn what they need to learn and they won't develop the necessary survival skills to be successful in the world. They will, however, log on to the internet and call you names (from behind the safety of their keyboards) like "racist," "facist" and even "imperialist" for your views though. That is just their attempts to silence you through online bullying and name calling cause they need those "safe" spaces and don't want mean people like yourself taking them away, ha ha.

What is wrong with serving your country. You rather watch it being taken over by ISIS?
    I'm more worried about Russian, North Korea, and China than fucking Isis. They're only a threat because of incompetence.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    While I would not go THAT far, I do agree with some of the OP ideas.

For example, I do think that 1 year of army service or alternatively public service for those who have finished with their high school would go a long way and by the way I am not talking only about men here, women are equally capable of doing just that as well.

Other stuff is just too severe for the sake of severity.
    Why should I have to waste a year of my life over something like that, I can learn that stuff on my own if it interest me.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2017-11-01 at 06:44 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

Times are changing.
    Our country is not even at war.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Why would he fight against ISIS? They pretty much perfectly fit his definition of "Real Men".

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

There is little need to, in all seriousness. What is to benefit from making the majority of men "hard" again? Our job-availability is rapidly decreasing with more losses predicted in the future with the advent of automation in the industry slowly beating down the ethics of mass layoffs. There are a good number of people vying for the needed working positions without dumping more money into training people for don't want to pay for it.

My point is, what would be the point of spending the time, money, and effort training and altering laws to make the average person "hard" like they were in the past? Making money from those that don't wish to do whatever in their life is already profitable for those that are "hard" by their own means. People should want to be hard, in this sense, out of the success that it offers by default, not some state institutionalized "get hard, training program" that we'll all have to pay taxes for.

Quote Originally Posted by Torrasque View Post
    There is little need to, in all seriousness. What is to benefit from making the majority of men "hard" again? Our job-availability is rapidly decreasing with more losses predicted in the future with the advent of automation in the industry slowly beating down the ethics of mass layoffs. There are a good number of people vying for the needed working positions without dumping more money into training people for don't want to pay for it.

My point is, what would be the point of spending the time, money, and effort training and altering laws to make the average person "hard" like they were in the past? Making money from those that don't wish to do whatever in their life is already profitable for those that are "hard" by their own means. People should want to be hard, in this sense, out of the success that it offers by default, not some state institutionalized "get hard, training program" that we'll all have to pay taxes for.
    I've got the weirdest boner right now...

Times are changing.
    I am hoping your entire post is a big joke or sarcasm because if not then wtf. You'll obviously find that there are very few people who share your views. The only thing I even remotely agree on is with criminals, and that's because I have a very extreme view of what should happen to people found guilty of criminal acts like rape and murder.