Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Ooooooh, this means I can just marathon it now, then. Sweet.
    Ive started watching it too.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Attack on Titan Chapter 100

Holy crap

Eren became the antagonist! He's gone full blown revenge mode against innocent people!

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Attack on Titan Chapter 100

Holy crap

Eren became the antagonist! He's gone full blown revenge mode against innocent people!
    The "jew" became the "hitler"
    this has taken such incredibly weird turns, and the fact that Ymir's flashback showed glimpses of this years ago is making me convinced that the author did plan something like this.

I'm honestly not sure what to think about this manga at times. Regardless, looks like I'll have to reread some stuff especially the recent chapters again.

Finished Made in Abyss, 8/10. Didn't like the art style but the soundtrack was perfect. Story was a little all over the place but the premise was interesting enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Finished Made in Abyss, 8/10. Didn't like the art style but the soundtrack was perfect. Story was a little all over the place but the premise was interesting enough.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/AuWgOhi.png[IMG]
    L-lewd .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    L-lewd .
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks, Haganai. Two great seasons, ending on a cliffhanger, and from what I've read, it's over. I love when shows do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Thanks, Haganai. Two great seasons, ending on a cliffhanger, and from what I've read, it's over. I love when shows do that.
    Welcome to the world of LN adaptations. Have to strike while the series is hot so that means adapting a series while it is still ongoing. Therefore, either an anime-only or non-ending.

Started watching Aku no Hana again. It's a shame that the animation is so bad because the backgrounds are fantastic and the sound design is pretty damn good, including that weird as fuck ED. It's definitely not the best adaptation but it's not as terrible as the memes make it out to be if you ignore the rotoscoping.

That's the reason I've not watched Haganai yet. It was recommended to me several times because of my love of Oregairu. I'm not even sure what Haganai's about.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's the reason I've not watched Haganai yet. It was recommended to me several times because of my love of Oregairu. I'm not even sure what Haganai's about.
    High school club anime. They form a club because they don't have friends, and the idea is that they use the club to learn how to make friends, but they just end up hanging out together. There is a story involving the main characters hidden in the background, but for the most part, just a really funny slice of life show, with some nudity. I'd say...third funniest show I've watched, behind Three Leaves, Three Colors, and Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid. Has one of my favorite lines in recent memory too.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2017-12-13 at 06:53 AM.

High school club anime. They form a club because they don't have friends, and the idea is that they use the club to learn how to make friends, but they just end up hanging out together. There is a story involving the main characters hidden in the background, but for the most part, just a really funny slice of life show, with some nudity. I'd say...third funniest show I've watched, behind Three Leaves, Three Colors, and Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid. Has one of my favorite lines in recent memory too.
    I may check it out, but I'm wary of getting invested in incomplete adaptations. It's also been talked up quite a bit so I'm worried it won't hold up to the praise, which is what happened with Welcome to the NHK.

10+ Year Old Account
    I may check it out, but I'm wary of getting invested in incomplete adaptations. It's also been talked up quite a bit so I'm worried it won't hold up to the praise, which is what happened with Welcome to the NHK.
    It's two seasons, at least, which is rare enough for a show of its kind.

Also, Azusa, nice <3

10+ Year Old Account
    It's two seasons, at least, which is rare enough for a show of its kind.

Also, Azusa, nice <3
    From what I've heard, you probably don't want to know how Haganai ends anyway. It's a trainwreck. but IMO, somehow makes sense considering how socially incompetent they are.

Started watching Aku no Hana again. It's a shame that the animation is so bad because the backgrounds are fantastic and the sound design is pretty damn good, including that weird as fuck ED. It's definitely not the best adaptation but it's not as terrible as the memes make it out to be if you ignore the rotoscoping.
    I gave that a legitimate try but the style really got to me. Also it was so spot-on in terms of adolescent reactions that it made me wince.

The manga for Aku no Hana is definitely worth the read if you like Oshimi Shuuzou. You can't just try to capture that art style in anime without it becoming incredibly jarring to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    I gave that a legitimate try but the style really got to me. Also it was so spot-on in terms of adolescent reactions that it made me wince.
    Honestly after the first few episodes the art style gets less jarring. Once the story digs in, the typical teen shit kinda goes out the window. I would at least check out the manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    The manga for Aku no Hana is definitely worth the read if you like Oshimi Shuuzou. You can't just try to capture that art style in anime without it becoming incredibly jarring to watch.
    I love the manga. They're re-releasing it in omnibus atm