Poll: Who will Anduin marry?

Page 1 of 18
... LastLast

Vote for Anduin's queen

Say that you're on Blizzard's dev team and you're tasked with giving Anduin a queen. Who would you choose?

Wrathion has already Marked his Property back in Mists of Pandaria.

Some unknown noblewoman in his age from the noble houses of Stormwind, Varian met Tiffin the same way.

If it's not Wrathion I'll be real pissed.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    And he needs a queen why?
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

What about Khadgar???

Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    because ion said so

7+ Year Old Account
    He clearly has a crush on jaina during mists of pandaria he kept his eyes fixated on her alot.. but there is good chance she's not wanting to date/marry and i would say vanessa or calia would be better match for him.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

I don't see any real reason for any of them honestly.

Stormwind effectively already owns Lordaeron and Gilneas, so politically speaking, he doesn't get anything from Tess, Lorna, or Calia. Vanessa has nothing to offer him, and Wrathion is basically just a fangirl dream. Jaina is the only potential bride with any merit but that's just squicky since she's like twice his age and he sees her as an aunt.

And while having him marry for love is an option they haven't established any sort of romantic connection between him and any of these characters.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Valen~ View Post
    If it's not Wrathion I'll be real pissed.
    You do realize wraithion is a male we cant have two males has to be a male and female so they can have children and ensure that there will be a future leader.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    You do realize wraithion is a male we cant have two males has to be a male and female so they can have children and ensure that there will be a future leader.
    Have a son with someone else or adopt and boom, problem solved.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    Because he's a king and needs an heir.

..and he deserves love.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrathius View Post
    I don't see any real reason for any of them honestly.

Stormwind effectively already owns Lordaeron and Gilneas, so politically speaking, he doesn't get anything from Tess, Lorna, or Calia. Vanessa has nothing to offer him, and Wrathion is basically just a fangirl dream. Jaina is the only potential bride with any merit but that's just squicky since she's like twice his age and he sees her as an aunt.

And while having him marry for love is an option they haven't established any sort of romantic connection between him and any of these characters.
    Kinky

10 char

Azeroth. Calling it right now.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Tess, Its like the most obvious choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Christie Golden will concoct a boring, one-note love interest who comes out of nowhere and plays an incredibly boring part of the story. She'll be in-game here and there, but never in a position of any relevance or importance.

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Azeroth. Calling it right now.
    Elune fucked a deer, you can't possibly be more crazy then that.

Anduin:Hold my throne*unzips*
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    Elune fucked a deer, you can't possibly be more crazy then that.

Anduin:Hold my throne*unzips*
    "But... but Sir? What about the Horde?" "Let them watch..." *Epic music plays. With smoooooth jazz underlines.*

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    "But... but Sir? What about the Horde?" "Let them watch..." *Epic music plays. With smoooooth jazz underlines.*
    Velen-By the Light.

Alleria - Not even the Old Gods went that deep.

Tyrande- In 10.000 years i never see such a thing

Magni- Her feelings are soo...i can hear her...*moans*

Varian- Thats my boy.
    Mage Tower Final Result:

Unbelievable! He's tearing a new well of Eternity!