Deleted

Artifact weapon achievements.

If I understand correctly, they will remove the weapons from the game.
    Meaning the related achievements will become FoS.
    Or will we still be able to obtain said weapons on fresh toons?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendix187- View Post
    If I understand correctly, they will remove the weapons from the game.
    Meaning the related achievements will become FoS.
    Or will we still be able to obtain said weapons on fresh toons?
    If i got it right they remove the traits/AP from them. So for the Legion content till BFA you will still get your artifact weapon, but i think one or two of the unlockable skin lines wont be avaible anymore.

the artefacts weapons won't disapear from the game no. On a fresh toon, you'll have the associated quests with Legion content to go to 110. Some quest in 7.3.5 will make the weapons "unstable" whatever that means, and when BFA launch, there will probably be a quest soon after the introduction that makes your weapon obsolete. I guess you'll still have it and still be able to equip but it would have lost all power.

At least it's what I understood from the different blue comments on this.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing that will become fos achiev and weapon color/appearance, will be the m+ 15 run and the BASE tower challenge appearance

Everything else a fresh toon can still get it post legion

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    We don't destroy our weapons in 7.3.5. They become unstable and start losing power, in lore of course.

So on pre-patch/launch we may get quest like "hey, your artifact lost power, grab this stick". Or more likely there will be no quest at all and we just simply replace our artifact with fist weapon that have better stats. For our main this probably will happen near end of levelling, but fresh alt just replace low level artifact without relics with some catch up pre-patch weapon drop.

And don't forget they will nerf artifact traits A LOT, just like legendary effects from MoP/WoD. This must come with pre-patch and class changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Need to ask this to anyone reading: If you manage to get the base challenge tower appearance but don't manage to get the other 3, if you get them automatically when the ability to get the skin is removed? I don't see myself running mythic dungeons or defeating heroic raids anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post
    Need to ask this to anyone reading: If you manage to get the base challenge tower appearance but don't manage to get the other 3, if you get them automatically when the ability to get the skin is removed? I don't see myself running mythic dungeons or defeating heroic raids anytime soon.
    If you get the base model I think you're able to go back and earn the color tints after the fact.

Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post
    The 10 dungeon one doesn't have to be done on mythic. I did 6 of them on heroic and got it yesterday.