Poll: What best describes your voting attitude in Trial of Style?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What best describes your voting attitude in Trial of Style?

What best describes your voting attitude in Trial of Style?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, first option isn't a question:P

I usually vote fore the most fitting costume, except when there's obvious groups voting for each other.

I have honestly no idea you could vote at that thing and have no idea where it is in the game.

I vote for mogs that compliment the theme the best. Slutmogs I never vote for, as they are always low effort and so transparent in their intent.

So as my personal pecking order, it would be something like:

Theme-matching & creative -> Amazing mog in general -> Matches theme but near/full set -> Low effort mog that was cobbled together in a minute -> Slutmog

10+ Year Old Account
    To be perfectly honest I don't think there's any such thing as an amazing xmog. Everyone and their gear looks generic to me these days.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Why do people care about if its part of a set or not? I have never understood discounting someone's xmog because it has matching pieces from any set.
    "All right, sweethearts, what are you waiting for? Breakfast in bed? It's another glorious day in the Corps. A day in the Marine Corps is like a day on the farm: Every meal's a banquet. Every paycheck's a fortune! Every formation's a parade! I LOVE the Corps! " - Sgt Apone (Aliens)

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Haven’t done trial of style but when I do I’ll most likely vote for what ever set match’s the best. I’ve had friends more then once change there mog because I pointed out some pieces didn’t quite match.

where the hell is the „i vote for the one thats most appealing to me“ option ?

or in short: i simply vote for what imo looks best. not that cool, i know, but hey... i am an average human.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tend to vote for the one matching the theme best, but subconsciously, I try to spread the votes out if they all look like shit anyways.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The one that fits the theme best.

size of titties and how they move during /dance

I vote based on what I think fits the theme best, though I do tend to be harder on slutmogs. I also found that the use of the new "Accessories" like the Flames and Dance Floor took away from the transmog or theme in most cases, making everything too busy. Looked bad.

If everyone's mog is bad or doesn't fit the theme, I spread votes out or let it time out.

15+ Year Old Account
    You guys consider player level when you vote? It's a lot harder pulling off a good transmog at low levels imo.

slut mog, slut mog slut mog slut mog,

99% of the player base make their choice on this not the theme
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

I go for the one that looks the best in my eyes and fits the given theme.

Only exception would be if slutmogs come up. Fit the theme or not, I don't find them appealing at all. If two slutmogs come up together, I mostly just bounce between each one to pass the time.

i voted for the ones not in slut mogs pretty much.

Im not even sure what “zen” is supposed to mean in terms of what pair of pants i put on that day.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

What about a "I don't participate in Trial of Style" option? :d

Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    What about a "I don't participate in Trial of Style" option? :d
    Ive got the shirt on like 8 toons. Need to keep going to get them on all 15 toons i want it on.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Matching the given theme, and I do abstain from voting if for example seeing the two people up on the stage not using tabards during the theme that wants you to have a mog built around one. I also avoid voting on people that try and cheap out by wearing the usual revealing stuff like Jade plate or such.
    Last edited by sylvira; 2018-03-10 at 03:25 AM.