Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    For me, I used AMS and wraithwalk to get to him during the arcane phase. Make sure you interrupt him immediately when he starts channeling. If you are low on health, just take out a clone and stand in its bubble for a couple seconds. It will heal you to full.

Oh right, does pillar of frost negate that knockback? Didn't think of that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DreyFrost View Post
    Thanks for the reply. So its likely not my graphics card and this part is frustrating for most?
    So long as it's playing smooth I would say it's not your gfx. Even past the point of understanding the phase I still had a lot of frustration and wasted attempts trying to execute it properly when I did it on my DH.

as a warrior it was the easiest of the 3 challenges , with arcane phase being the most frustrating .. you have to keep an eye on the casts because when they complete it is when you get knocked back , for moving between the platform you can use anti magic and wraithwalk i guess .
    Last phase kite him to the border and when he channels the purple beam move as far as possible .
    Slow asap the 3 adds and single target them , if you can kill them all it's good but it's definitely doable even if one of them reach the boss

Quote Originally Posted by elaina View Post
    Oh right, does pillar of frost negate that knockback? Didn't think of that.
    Yeah, honestly I found frost to be only slightly more difficult than arms on that one. You can negate the whole phase for 20s with one ability.

Quote Originally Posted by protip View Post
    Yeah, honestly I found frost to be only slightly more difficult than arms on that one. You can negate the whole phase for 20s with one ability.
    If I'm not mistaken, the ability loses that perk in BFA ><