Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    Might be the King of planet Sadala?
    shouldnt cabe and caulifla suppoused to be the strongest saiyans of their universe?

10+ Year Old Account
    Might be Yamoshi, the original super saiyan god. This teaser isn't necessarily something that actually happens in the movie, it could just be a representation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    https://twitter.com/ToeiAnimation/st...55517125971968

New art style for the movie, also super saiyan god/broly confirmed?
    Nah, its not Broly. Too tan.

Holy shit that teaser is so smooth

The way this new opponent is - He has the definite look of a Saiyan, the bulging body/muscles, the Saiyan body/wrist armor, the spiky hair over this eyes...

I did notice that yellow "material" around his waist though... Even on first viewing I thought this was the skin of an Oozaru, Golden Oozaru. It looks like a fur of sorts anyway.

His yellow eyes also look well defined. Maybe Super Saiyan 4, only re-designed?

Going off of the "skin" around his waist, I also contemplated maybe a Saiyan-Hunter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    The way this new opponent is - He has the definite look of a Saiyan, the bulging body/muscles, the Saiyan body/wrist armor, the spiky hair over this eyes...

I did notice that yellow "material" around his waist though... Even on first viewing I thought this was the skin of an Oozaru, Golden Oozaru. It looks like a fur of sorts anyway.

His yellow eyes also look well defined. Maybe Super Saiyan 4, only re-designed?

Going off of the "skin" around his waist, I also contemplated maybe a Saiyan-Hunter.
    Wow, I love the Saiyan-hunter idea. You would figure with Saiyans being a space-faring race, there would be plenty off-world when Frieza blew up Vegeta. A Saiyan-hunter would explain that, this whole time he has been hunting Saiyans across the cosmos.

OR, another idea, this is the Super Saiyan God Beerus dreamed of. For whatever reason, in the opening act of the movie, he encounters and defeats Beerus in battle. Goku then fights and beats him with Ultra Instinct, finally surpassing Beerus.

I don't like that art style much.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    OR, another idea, this is the Super Saiyan God Beerus dreamed of. For whatever reason, in the opening act of the movie, he encounters and defeats Beerus in battle. Goku then fights and beats him with Ultra Instinct, finally surpassing Beerus.
    Super Saiyan God has flame like aura.

I don't think it's Yamoshi.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2018-03-20 at 10:33 PM.

Now that is a solid DB trailer! Love the art style. Sorta 'restoring' my faith in the franchise, but we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Wow, I love the Saiyan-hunter idea. You would figure with Saiyans being a space-faring race, there would be plenty off-world when Frieza blew up Vegeta. A Saiyan-hunter would explain that, this whole time he has been hunting Saiyans across the cosmos.
    Frieza deliberately called up all Saiyans onto planet Vegeta so he could blow them up. Nappa was with Vegeta, and Vegeta couldn't care less about Frieza's orders so they missed it. Dunno what was Raditz'es excuse, might have been with the last two.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Frieza deliberately called up all Saiyans onto planet Vegeta so he could blow them up. Nappa was with Vegeta, and Vegeta couldn't care less about Frieza's orders so they missed it. Dunno what was Raditz'es excuse, might have been with the last two.
    They still havent' actually revealed why beerus told frieza to do it. I would assume -depending on what freiza will no doubt heel turn wish in the next episode- that it might tie in to both that and Yamoshi the super saiyan god.

10+ Year Old Account
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    https://twitter.com/debaoki/status/976178624687628288

not from Goku's time

hm interesting...
    It is a character for a mobile game. I don't see them revealing a new movie character this way this far from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    It is a character for a mobile game. I don't see them revealing a new movie character this way this far from it.
    true.

plus, another time travel would be bull*** IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    true.

plus, another time travel would be bull*** IMO.
    Could very well be someone rather old, instead of wibbly wobbly timey wimey... stuff... (aka time travel)
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Could very well be someone rather old, instead of wibbly wobbly timey wimey... stuff... (aka time travel)
    I hope so.

it would be too repetitive otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Time Travel is pretty much mainstay for Dragon Ball videogames right now. Heroes has Time Patrol version of every character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    They still havent' actually revealed why beerus told frieza to do it.
    My personal head-canon is that when officially operating as GoD, Beerus does a review of multiple planets before deciding which ones to destroy, then goes to destroy them once the evaluation is complete. Last time he was active, after his review he foisted his workload off on Freeza and his empire so that he could slack off instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Might be Yamoshi, the original super saiyan god.
    Yamoshi was the original Super Saiyan. Ghost Yamoshi contributed his power to the original Super Saiyan God ritual, empowering... some guy who still remains nameless.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"