Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Greetings All -

I'm looking for an addon or script that will allow me to preview battle pet appearances without having to open the pet journal? More precisely, I'd like to hover my mouse over the icon in my bag and have a display load on my tooltip. Would be super rad if it worked with mounts as well.

Any and all help appreciated!

I was wondering if anyone could put me in the right direction:

I'm looking source addons that improves upon the vanilla UI, and to do stuff like Whoa Unitframes does (and does not look like it is maintained which is a shame), and other various bits. Do anyone know of similar addons that does the same?

Thanks in advance.

Hello. I recall an addon that I used back then for Archaeology but I can't remember its name. It allowed you to easily survey by double-right-clicking when you were in a digsite. Iirc it didn't have any other functions than that one.

Does anyone know what was its name? Thanks in advance.

Anyone know what Minimap mod this is?

Looks like bdMinimap.

Deleted

Does anyone have a Dark Simulacrum (http://www.wowhead.com/spell=77606/dark-simulacrum) WA? I want it to show Dark Simulacrum and then which spell I steal but I lack the skill to make such a WA. I get as far as it showing itself but as soon as I steal a spell it just disappears.

Deleted
    Anyone know of an addon that modifies the default quest tracker into something a bit better looking? I'm not talking about Immersion or anything like that (I already have that) just literally something that makes the right hand side quest tracker look a bit better than a wall of text.

Thanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    Anyone know of an addon that modifies the default quest tracker into something a bit better looking? I'm not talking about Immersion or anything like that (I already have that) just literally something that makes the right hand side quest tracker look a bit better than a wall of text.

Thanks.
    If your using ElvUI try to use ElvUi S&L You can change some stuff around with it.

Thanks.
    Kaliel's Tracker

Deleted

Thanks.
    Eska Quest Trackers

Deleted
    hey guy looking for a simple Warlock Ui to show my dot´s on target´s

anyone have some tips for good looking raid bars

"Empowered by the Pantheon" Tracker addon.

is there an addon that counts/checks wether the Pantheon Trinket combo is possible?

Deleted
    I don't think this question deserves a thread of it's own and I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask it but:

Anyone know if it's possible to separate the power bar and the health bar in shadowed unit frames so I can border them both? Right now the best I can do is border the entire unit frame but have no background so that when the bar spacing is high enough it creates a gap.

Edited image to show how I'd like it:

I'm using Adibags, but miss how Bagnon gave you a count on mouseover of how many of said item you had in total both in bags and bank. How can I accomplish this same thing with Adibags?

Quote Originally Posted by Erous View Post
    I'm using Adibags, but miss how Bagnon gave you a count on mouseover of how many of said item you had in total both in bags and bank. How can I accomplish this same thing with Adibags?
    Download Bagnon, then extract only the BagBrother folder into your addons folder. That's what gives that tooltip count and it's coded as a separate addon that doesn't need the rest of Bagnon to run.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    Download Bagnon, then extract only the BagBrother folder into your addons folder. That's what gives that tooltip count and it's coded as a separate addon that doesn't need the rest of Bagnon to run.
    No dice, for me at least. Still no count tooltip, unless it has to build or something I'm not seeing it

Quote Originally Posted by Erous View Post
    No dice, for me at least. Still no count tooltip, unless it has to build or something I'm not seeing it
    It has to build. There is no api that shows you what's in your bank or vault, you have to open them and addons record what's in there. First, verify BagBrother is shown in your addon list, then you have to log into every character and open their banks and vaults.

Edit: Nevermind. After reviewing the code, BagBrother may be isolated, but it only records your items. You need Bagnon installed to actually show the tooltip counts. I suggest installing Bagnon, then disabling all the frames in its options.
    Last edited by Kanegasi; 2018-05-22 at 02:15 AM.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    Edit: Nevermind. After reviewing the code, BagBrother may be isolated, but it only records your items. You need Bagnon installed to actually show the tooltip counts. I suggest installing Bagnon, then disabling all the frames in its options.
    Thanks, there has to be another way. I see Bagsync out there as an option, but not sure if it interfaces with Adibags...plus it hasn't been updated since 2016.