Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Atleast I'll know who to unfriend
    HAHAHAHA funniest comment ever.

You sir, win the thread.

Wonderful. Guess this means the (NA) token will never go below 200k again.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    Why is CoD news on mmo-champion? It's not an MMO, it's not WoW, it's not even a Blizzard's game.
    It will directly affect the price of WoW tokens, so it's pretty relevant.

Deleted
    Soo... what next on battle net ? Guitar hero ? -,-

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    My god, you guys whine about the stupidest shit. It's just an icon. You barely look at your battle.net launcher anyway. Grow up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    So much preasure on the gold market. I don't think Blizzard understands that if the token price goes up the less people will willing to farm it out and just freeze their account. There are no free bread. A wow sub worths more than a one time buyer player for activison.
    So they should just lock the token at a price so no one ever buys them.because they sell for top little?
    I dont think you thought your post through here buddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

So much preasure on the gold market. I don't think Blizzard understands that if the token price goes up the less people will willing to farm it out and just freeze their account. There are no free bread. A wow sub worths more than a one time buyer player for activison.
    Or just stop being broke asses and pay15$ to play? I never understood peoples gripe with 15$ for a month of entertainment lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Softbottom View Post
    Or just stop being broke asses and pay15$ to play? I never understood peoples gripe with 15$ for a month of entertainment lol.
    and I will never understand people who don't respect money.
    LOL WHY DON'T YOU BUY THIS $200 GAME ARE U POOR? LMAO

This is you. This is how you look like.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zlodziej View Post
    Soo... what next on battle net ? Guitar hero ? -,-
    Careful what you wish for now!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    Careful what you wish for now!

Now that would be something I would be more hyped about than CoD !

Quote Originally Posted by xcitng View Post
    People dying all over the world, kids starving to death, raping is rampant and this is horrific? fucking snowflakes need to get a grip.
    Wow yeah just bring up rape and kids starving to death on a WoW forum, good job bud, you sure got me!

what an idiot

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    If you can't see how this is good for Activision Blizzard (ATVI) I don't know what to tell you. It saves them money by not having to rely on Steam to move their PC product. I also means than any WoW players who use Gold to purchase it spend an extra 20 bucks doing so (assuming $60 box price for base game) and who's going to pass up 80 bucks for a 60 dollar game. It's win win for ActiBlizz.
    It actually doesn't long-term. the negative publicity will cut the game's numbers in half (if it hasn't already) if people were smart they'd be posting the real reason Activision is doing this, to inject itself into a potential new demographic, rather than actively changing the issues with the game, therefore the game itself isn't projected to be great enough without this jump. and this is a jump.

Call of duty is already in a situation where those kids hate the developers and the games, they get into a mindset that a new game is always a new leaf for the series, when it just hasn't been, ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Softbottom View Post
    One day I hope Russia will destroy your country, replace your leaders by puppets and let them steal everything and than you can learn how hard to live from 240-280$/month. Of course you rich kids always say in this case: "Ohh than don't waste money on internet or video games" Guess what? If there is no fun in life there is no point to live it.

I got burned by Destiny 2.

No thanks !

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW's economy will not be affected."

Excuse me? IT ALREADY HAS BEEN AFFECTED because of that battle.net balance.
    Every crap game they add drives the token price up more and more.

Before this is all over the token will reach prices greater than any gold sink mount. Of course nobody will buy it then.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuelle View Post
    Here comes 500k gold tokens. Thanks, Blizzard. At least I spent 90% of my 40 million while the token was 180-205k.
    you've earned enough to play for free for 16 years and you feel entitled to complain? how about they just remove wow tokens and we can all pay sub fees again? Yes I know that'll be the day you quit, but honestly all of this complaining is a joke. Gold is a joke to make, and it can pay for real subscription time. Legion was free to play for me, and will end up paying for years of subs. I honestly don't understand how this is a viable business model, but I'm certainly not complaining about it.

- - - Updated - - -

One day I hope Russia will destroy your country, replace your leaders by puppets and let them steal everything and than you can learn how hard to live from 240-280$/month. Of course you rich kids always say in this case: "Ohh than don't waste money on internet or video games" Guess what? If there is no fun in life there is no point to live it.
    this seems reasonable.... but yeah, maybe if I'm living off of $240 a month, playing WoW isn't a priority? I'm sorry life is tough, I don't wish a hard life on anyone, but Blizzard has absolutely zero obligation to let you play their games for free, they really don't.

Also, there are plenty of other games that are free, and there are other things to do for fun that aren't video games.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMccrum View Post
    Wow yeah just bring up rape and kids starving to death on a WoW forum, good job bud, you sure got me!

what an idiot

- - - Updated - - -

It actually doesn't long-term. the negative publicity will cut the game's numbers in half (if it hasn't already) if people were smart they'd be posting the real reason Activision is doing this, to inject itself into a potential new demographic, rather than actively changing the issues with the game, therefore the game itself isn't projected to be great enough without this jump. and this is a jump.

Call of duty is already in a situation where those kids hate the developers and the games, they get into a mindset that a new game is always a new leaf for the series, when it just hasn't been, ever.
    Overreact and tinfoil hat much? The majority of people do not care that another icon is there, the people who come here to complain are the minority of the minority

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMccrum View Post

what an idiot

- - - Updated - - -

"Cut the games numbers in half"

PAHAHAHHA.

Ok good to know you shouldn't be taken seriously at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by LanceOmikron View Post
    Yeah, rune words were pretty cool, though it was too difficult to assemble the really good ones.

Um, D3 has acts.

D3 has a cool story, too.

Not being able to respec was freaking annoying (I know it gave you a limited amount of respecs, but the key word is *limited*).

End game? You mean running the same Act 5 over and over again? D3 has way more variety.

Magic Find was just annoying. You needed it, but never really wanted to wear it.

I never actively compared the difficulties of D2 and D3, so I'll give you that one.

D2 was a great game. I'll never say otherwise. But it *did* still have flaws that D3 improved upon.
    D3 has a terrible story man, they killed cane "because he was annoying" legitimately why J Wilson killed him. OH ITS THE BLACK SOUL STONE, DIABLOS A CHICK NOW K. It was just dumb, and then Mathiel? Bleh.

Also the atmosphere was CRRAAAAP.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I truly don't understand how people are so fucking triggered over an icon on the battle.net launcher.

Do you people also run into gamestop when you walk past it at the Mall and screech at the Manager that you saw an Ad for CoD hanging in the Window?

Good lord some people are incredibly Childish for adults.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darkynhalvos View Post
    WoW's economy will not be affected."

Excuse me? IT ALREADY HAS BEEN AFFECTED because of that battle.net balance.
    Every crap game they add drives the token price up more and more.

Before this is all over the token will reach prices greater than any gold sink mount. Of course nobody will buy it then.
    BUt the prices went up momentarily already and straight back down again. Economics is hard I know, but at least try to complain about something worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Aekero View Post
    you've earned enough to play for free for 16 years and you feel entitled to complain? how about they just remove wow tokens and we can all pay sub fees again? Yes I know that'll be the day you quit, but honestly all of this complaining is a joke. Gold is a joke to make, and it can pay for real subscription time. Legion was free to play for me, and will end up paying for years of subs. I honestly don't understand how this is a viable business model, but I'm certainly not complaining about it.

- - - Updated - - -

this seems reasonable.... but yeah, maybe if I'm living off of $240 a month, playing WoW isn't a priority? I'm sorry life is tough, I don't wish a hard life on anyone, but Blizzard has absolutely zero obligation to let you play their games for free, they really don't.

Also, there are plenty of other games that are free, and there are other things to do for fun that aren't video games.
    If one is living off of $240 a month, they need to stop playing WoW until they get a job/work more hours. There is no excuse not to have a job unless they're rich and don't need one. There are even a ton of Work@Home options available these days. This defense always confuses me.

as long as blizzard is getting their 5 bugs for each token that crosses the AH, everything is fine. $$ bling bling. weehaaa.