Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    What about an Azerite piece that has the same effect as the legendary boots. That way you can decide if you want more utility and movement or dps gain.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiaron View Post
    As far as I understand it, DK don't have it anymore...at least they are complaining about it on the forums.
    Fear not at all, for there will always be a priest/mage/shaman/dh nearby, to counter oh so powerful paladin utility

Storm, i saw you in a DH discord today.What is it,are you reroll?)

Quote Originally Posted by Tiaron View Post
    Not sure why people keep clinging to that azerite trash...we've already seen, the traits are not powerful and I don't believe that the raid ones will be better. Furthermore you will change azerite pieces more frequently than your underpants because better ilevel, better trait or better anything.
    I have 4 different toons at 110.
    and since my guild can't into mythic Imonar, I'm spending my WoW time on DH these days, mostly.

Deleted
    Ret feels extremely good right now for leveling in BFA. Massive improvement on how terrible Ret used to be during the first few weeks of Legion. I cannot overstate how much fun it is to two- or three-shot equal level mobs when leveling. I pull 3-6 mobs every time and never even get low due to the Azerite talent which recovers some health when you kill a mob. It is amazingly fun.

Numbers will be adjusted in time for the raid. And if not, then soon after.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blutelf View Post
    Ret feels extremely good right now for leveling in BFA. Massive improvement on how terrible Ret used to be during the first few weeks of Legion. I cannot overstate how much fun it is to two- or three-shot equal level mobs when leveling. I pull 3-6 mobs every time and never even get low due to the Azerite talent which recovers some health when you kill a mob. It is amazingly fun.

Wait until you are 120. It will be the opposite then

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Thought this was a good watch.

Now go and do the same levelling content with an Arms Warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Vpuh View Post
    Storm, i saw you in a DH discord today.What is it,are you reroll?)
    I noticed Storm on other forum posts, doing the same thing, being a hater of many specs. It's clear he hates the game but can't seem to stop himself from playing it lol. it's sad really...

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah Ret feels really good on beta atm. Just hoping it stays, I'm waiting for the 120 templates with decked out gear to really be able to provide substantial feedback.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kalisandra View Post
    Now go and do the same levelling content with an Arms Warrior.
    What has Arms got to do with Ret? :/

*sips tea*

Quote Originally Posted by Bane-Thunder-God View Post
    I noticed Storm on other forum posts, doing the same thing, being a hater of many specs. It's clear he hates the game but can't seem to stop himself from playing it lol. it's sad really...
    Are you sure you will be able to get away with telling lies about me?

Emperor condemns!

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post

It was a good watch, but that guy is incredibly boring to listen to. Lol. I don't like HoW and don't want it to be a thing. It should stay gone. I'm not a fan of old baseline abilities being talents, especially when I feel like class design in general is lacking 1-2 abilities in rotations.

What has Arms got to do with Ret? :/
    They are both plate melee, and both use big, slow, 2-handers. Traditionally they have filled similar roles and had similar 'class fantasies', though with obvious differences. Therefore, how their feel in play compares is a relevant and useful factor to consider. In my experience Arms had better AoE damage than Ret, and better survivability when pulling AoE packs, due to Victory Rush. With higher mobility and no need to stop and spam heals between pulls Arms simply quests and farms faster than Ret.

Thus, unless you simply must play a DPS with a bubble and glowy yellow light effects, Arms delivers on the plate+2-hander fantasy better than Ret. More fluid rotation, better AoE tools, tougher, and faster.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    A decent watch. He's a bit slow paced, but at least he covered just about everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalisandra View Post
    They are both plate melee, and both use big, slow, 2-handers. Traditionally they have filled similar roles and had similar 'class fantasies', though with obvious differences. Therefore, how their feel in play compares is a relevant and useful factor to consider. In my experience Arms had better AoE damage than Ret, and better survivability when pulling AoE packs, due to Victory Rush. With higher mobility and no need to stop and spam heals between pulls Arms simply quests and farms faster than Ret.

Thus, unless you simply must play a DPS with a bubble and glowy yellow light effects, Arms delivers on the plate+2-hander fantasy better than Ret. More fluid rotation, better AoE tools, tougher, and faster.

Arms warrior does not fulfil the Holy Warrior fantasy not in ANY FORM AT ALL. I'd rather roll Feral druid than Arms warrior lool or Frost/Unholy DK

#bring back consecration as baseline spell and not a talent

HoW should be changed to consume HP instead of generating, with much higher damage of course, and making it castable for free during Avenging Wrath.

Arms warrior does not fulfil the Holy Warrior fantasy not in ANY FORM AT ALL. I'd rather roll Feral druid than Arms warrior lool or Frost/Unholy DK
    Does retribution fill that role?
    Exactly how?

If only you could be heard... I stopped playing the class since they put it as a talent...

Roll a lightforged warrior. Problem solved.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Why the fuck would anyone willingly play Arms? Arms is what you play when Blizzard fucks up Fury and you have no choice, you dont roll a warrior for it.