Page 1 of 2
LastLast

New Anna, Stukov & Genji skins + new hero teaser?

Posted on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlizzHeroes...0865719456267/ & Twitter: https://twitter.com/BlizzHeroes/stat...14129762791425

The punch to the screen at the end, who could it be.. Who's in the picture?

Last edited by Eronath; 2018-07-30 at 11:59 AM.

Wasn't Sombra's father Soldier 76? At least I think the photo from the end looks like Sombra from OW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    Wasn't Sombra's father Soldier 76? At least I think the photo from the end looks like Sombra from OW.
    Not father, but savior. Other than that, it's probably doomfist.

Quote Originally Posted by adqo View Post
    I thought the same at first, but the photo threw me off. Are they related?

Er... what?

You do know the girl from the Soldier 76 short isn't Sombra, right?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    what the fuck are you 2 talking about.

the girl in the hero short, is not sombra.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Oopsie, my bad you're right... I don't know but at the moment I assumed they were the same person .-.

Only black dude in the franchises that I can think of who might have an unidentifed/unknown daughter AND access to a TV is Tosh. And he was all about dark red light and armor too.

Doomfist seems too obvious (punching) and wouldn’t Blizzard save a reveal about his family for an Overwatch comic/short?
    Last edited by Villager720; 2018-07-30 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    what the fuck are you 2 talking about.

the girl in the hero short, is not sombra.
    I said she looks like her, not that she was.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think more important is fist what hits TV. So probably Doomfirst or eventually Torbjorn?
    Last edited by DesoPL; 2018-07-30 at 01:37 PM.

I doubt it will be any Overwatch heroes, the girl is a total unknown and I don't think they'd reveal major Overwatch character lore in hots.

Tosh could be a good guess, the voice seems to match, he's hates the Dominion which viper seem to be very reminiscent of, he's had love interests which include Nova and the girl could be theirs - there was a lot of meddling in their relationship by the Dominion, including memory wipes which Tosh didn't receive.

It's conceivable, though far fetched, that it could be Tosh and Nova's child, Nova's memory was wiped and the baby was taken from her. Tosh could have become aware of this and further fueled his hatred of the Dominion order.

All leading to a big tie in for Tosh and Mensk as heroes lol
    Last edited by Ryme; 2018-07-30 at 04:23 PM.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

I could see Tosh. He's got a thing like Tosh did on his arm in the punch frame, though it doesn't look the same as in SC2 so kind of a weak bit of evidence.

10+ Year Old Account
    The issue is both Tosh and Doomfist have never been stated to having children.

Oddly enough since Viper is obviously Cobra.... Kyle Blackthorne comes to mind oddly, might be the commando vibe.

Want it to be Tosh, I really want it to be Tosh. The man that punched had a very lumbering sound to him though, which makes me think they are more of a brute.
    Last edited by Melsiren; 2018-07-30 at 06:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

I don't know what Viper is. Is that from an already established universe in the nexus? I mean like Space Lord Leo etc. and whatever 80's sci fi world that is? Also confused how this ties in to Whitemane if at all. Seems an odd combination of releases, no?

Anyone consider Roadhog? Girls holding a pig (a symbolic element used with Roadhog). Dude sounds like Roadhog.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Anyone consider Roadhog? Girls holding a pig (a symbolic element used with Roadhog). Dude sounds like Roadhog.
    I mean it would fit the lumbering sound.

I feel like we are more likely to get a Roadhog skin for stitches then him being a full blown hero. I mean they could make him, I just feel the hook mechanic between the two is far too iconic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollycakes View Post
    I don't know what Viper is. Is that from an already established universe in the nexus? I mean like Space Lord Leo etc. and whatever 80's sci fi world that is? Also confused how this ties in to Whitemane if at all. Seems an odd combination of releases, no?
    Seems to be the counterpoint to the S.T.O.R.M. skins released before. I would guess it's all an homage to G.I. Joe and Cobra.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Seems to be the counterpoint to the S.T.O.R.M. skins released before. I would guess it's all an homage to G.I. Joe and Cobra.
    Ohh right Storm does fit, ty For some reason that made me think of Robocop when it came out. That cartoon works better probs lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hollycakes View Post
    Ohh right Storm does fit, ty For some reason that made me think of Robocop when it came out. That cartoon works better probs lol
    Viper is representation of typical evil organisation: Cobra in G.I. Joe, Hydra in Marvel, Shadaloo in SF (Stukov looks like M. Bison ^^) etc., but as opposed to them, Viper accomplished their goal: they rule the world (with a little resistance).

About ending, for me it looks Overwatch-y. On photo you see small girl, with black hair and dark skin (and nobody told it's actual one, maybe from past). Potentially it could fit Symmetra, Sombra or Pharah, but Sombra and Pharah have brighter skin (too bad, Pharah could fit, her mother is part of Viper and she could be angry).

But fist on video is male with some thingy attached to it:

I think it's too early for new hero teaser and it's some sort of event, maybe Raven Lord story.

Deleted
    For some reason that looks like Stukov's right hand (yes, from the skin within the same very trailer).