Hopped on PTR the other night and the Gates on Eichenwald were still busted, so hoping that got fixed with the healer changes on PTR. Had the most fun healing since Endorsements came out too, so hey.

I really wish Blizzard would extend the avoid as teammate list and make it permanent. Over 300 rating lost to throwers, leavers and people who are playing with unstable internet or computer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    I really wish Blizzard would extend the avoid as teammate list and make it permanent. Over 300 rating lost to throwers, leavers and people who are playing with unstable internet or computer.
    Same, every 3rd or 4th match it’s still the same.

Also both the LFG and endorsement hype seems to have died already. Successful systems.

Deleted
    Mc'cree for life baby, American style. I carry games like no one else. People fear me by looking at me.

is it true that the word tryhard is banned in overwatch?

10+ Year Old Account
    I love playing this game for hours and making less progress, hell, actually
    dropping in SR as opposed to actually climbing.

The placement matches were incredibly good. So why is the main game
    fucking garbage?

So fucking absurd.
    Last edited by ThatsOurEric; 2018-07-23 at 03:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fonduset View Post
    is it true that the word tryhard is banned in overwatch?
    Probably. They changed my thread title when I used the word ‘sucks’ to describe a Hanzo based meta.

fucking jewish piece of shit game with all the stuns

blizzard is so fucking awful at their games now....

please add more cancer you fucking dumb cunts

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ooh wee. Whatever you want jasdasm, we're here to help.
    BAD WOLF

Is there any way we can queue solo and actually get solo teammates? I’m so tired of getting 3 and 4 stacks that act like they carry but play like shit.
    2 games in a row with a 4 stack. They talk shit to one of the solo players causing that person to rage quit.
    2nd game we have 2 dive tanks and a Mercy, both tanks jump in and 2v6 the enemy team while their grouped Mercy flies to them after they are close to death.
    It’s getting sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Is there any way we can queue solo and actually get solo teammates? I’m so tired of getting 3 and 4 stacks that act like they carry but play like shit.
    2 games in a row with a 4 stack. They talk shit to one of the solo players causing that person to rage quit.
    2nd game we have 2 dive tanks and a Mercy, both tanks jump in and 2v6 the enemy team while their grouped Mercy flies to them after they are close to death.
    It’s getting sad.
    Well I'm sure someone will suggest that you get on LFG and make a full 6 stack. Problem is that it's full of players looking to get carried...

Gained 260SR today, that was nice. Playing a lot more Orisa now, think she's overtaken my D.Va play for the season when usually she's like 1/3 to 1/2 as much. Shields are too important now, and D.Va doesn't feel nearly as effective as she once did.

Wanna play more support though, really enjoying Brig, but if I don't tank, no one will :/

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Well I'm sure someone will suggest that you get on LFG and make a full 6 stack. Problem is that it's full of players looking to get carried...

Gained 260SR today, that was nice. Playing a lot more Orisa now, think she's overtaken my D.Va play for the season when usually she's like 1/3 to 1/2 as much. Shields are too important now, and D.Va doesn't feel nearly as effective as she once did.

Wanna play more support though, really enjoying Brig, but if I don't tank, no one will :/
    Part of the problem is I don’t want to be in a group. I enjoy solo play. I don’t enjoy being grouped up with premades all the time as most of them focus on each other and not the team. Granted, I understand this helps them climb and that’s awesome, but it truly feels better to win with people that have a full team mentality than with people who act like they are the reason your team won, which isn’t always the case.
    Orissa is a very fun tank in proper hands, but just be prepared for teammates jumping your shit for picking her. She’s currently to stationary for most comps right now. I’ve actually had people accuse me of throwing or being a shit player for picking her on some maps or with some comps. Hell, I really enjoy her on Volskaya and Hanamura 1st choke because it’s so easy throwing her shield behind a Rein or other tank and blocking off the enemy heals. If you have a Rein with you then you can place your shields even more aggressively and even let’s Rein swing away and get a lot of Ult charge fast.
    I am in a love/hate relationship with Brig. She’s fun, but not as fun as Moira or Mercy, or even Lucio (to me).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Part of the problem is I don’t want to be in a group. I enjoy solo play. I don’t enjoy being grouped up with premades all the time as most of them focus on each other and not the team. Granted, I understand this helps them climb and that’s awesome, but it truly feels better to win with people that have a full team mentality than with people who act like they are the reason your team won, which isn’t always the case.
    Orissa is a very fun tank in proper hands, but just be prepared for teammates jumping your shit for picking her. She’s currently to stationary for most comps right now. I’ve actually had people accuse me of throwing or being a shit player for picking her on some maps or with some comps. Hell, I really enjoy her on Volskaya and Hanamura 1st choke because it’s so easy throwing her shield behind a Rein or other tank and blocking off the enemy heals. If you have a Rein with you then you can place your shields even more aggressively and even let’s Rein swing away and get a lot of Ult charge fast.
    I am in a love/hate relationship with Brig. She’s fun, but not as fun as Moira or Mercy, or even Lucio (to me).
    Im not using LFG either, it’s the exact same as the WoW system in that it’s full of DPS who want a carry. Can’t get a group with a private profile, while I keep it public anyway, as a tank main I’d never get to play anything else. I also find voice chat a massive distraction so I tend to avoid that too.

I’ve rarely had complaints about my Orisa pick, sometimes they’ll ask for Rein instead but I just suggest if they want him someone else would be better on him and I’ll take D.Va. I think I can count on one hand times that actually happened.

Think it’s also helping that she’s finally seeing some use in OWL outside of pirate ship and other stupid strategies.

She is fun, and effective. Not my favourite, Widow, Sombra and D.Va have been that a long time. Can’t make my mind up on favourite support either, love Mercy, Ana, Brig, and Zen.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2018-07-28 at 09:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously Blizzard, make a fucking pve mode for Arcade Mode already.

Its not fun to lose a fuck ton of games just to get a loot box.

Deleted
    how many boosted shit people i have to get queued with ? is there some new service or what ? so many fucking awful players.... running the same fucking comp that doesnt work into the same fucking corner for 6min

how braindead can a fucking party be ??????????????

Gonna try to play Overwatch again tonight and hope for no endorsements.

But people are probably gonna do that because people do that shit to healers.

I get the feeling I should just start being toxic until that problem gets fixed.

EDIT: I hate being right.
    Last edited by Projectmars; 2018-08-02 at 03:28 PM.

Like shit.
    People not cooperating, flatout throwing and/or trolling. Like this swell guys with 58% winrate as torb on oasis lol.
    I swear to god I would love to escape the dumpster of bronze so much.
    But alas, I can not do it on my own.

Tried Hamtaro in Mayhem, I just can't play him. However I can understand why people like him. Still a pain in the peach to kill when everyone is stacked on the payload so he gets to 'full health' as shield every 3-4 sec. xD

Still had a fun time last night. It's nice they added Blizzard World to the list.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Deleted
    roadhog, i love playing him because he fustrates so many players lol

my games as of august 2018......cry cry cry...Each mode is crap if you do not go with team. Solo queue is dead.

Solo is horrible. People do not know tactics, run in 1 at the time, 5 people go after tracer while you as zenyatte defend against 5 people :S. Or if you play arcade 1 team always gets the real easy OP setup. But when your team gets the OP setup they do not know how to use it. And when you call out afk'ers or throwers or bad play style...getting called toxic...

Example: we get a bastion on defense + 2 symmetra + reinhard + orisa + me as moria ( my best hero). On first point hannamura.
    Instead of setting bastion up on a nice place. keep switching out the shields. And placing turrents on flank routes...they all charge in ( as in go to attackers spawn room) leaving me and bastion to defense against the enemy team when my team wipes. easy win was to defend the freaking gate.

It really seems people do not know the overwatch basics:
    - do not run in solo ( only if there is a good change it can help/stop a cap)( example: me as lucio keeping the enemy team busy enough so they do not notice the respawn dva's ult.
    - do not hunt ( this has become worse again). I have seen easy wins turn into wipes because of this.
    - pick a hero you like and can play. But keep team setup and enemy team setup and map in your mind.
    - and ask/communicate with your team.

Other example: we where facing ( on competetive)a weird team setup up: a orisa, reinhard, Rhog, mercy, and 2 more i can not remmember. I changed to bastion even typing: Its to counter those shields.
    I go in as bastion. flank their team. shred all 3 tanks, mercy and 1 of their dps. All my team had to do was kill 1 dps and we would have won the game. But instead of doing that they start complaining and fail to notice a junkrat tire :S:S

i wish the list of avoided players was 10 times bigger.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AACNMtO View Post
    Like shit.
    People not cooperating, flatout throwing and/or trolling. Like this swell guys with 58% winrate as torb on oasis lol.
    I swear to god I would love to escape the dumpster of bronze so much.
    But alas, I can not do it on my own.
    that is the problem you are in bronze. you can get a 1000 kills. If your team sucks and you are solo queue then you will fail and never leave bronze. Had that problem some seasons again.