Poll: Do you drink Soy Milk?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Well no, it's called soy milk because it's used as a milk substitute. Also it's milky (the reason we call coconut juice coconut milk.) It shouldn't be an issue and I doubt many people are getting confused, it's mostly a controversy being stirred up by dairy farmers and their shills in an effort to boost flagging sales.
    Yeah I'm sure its all a big conspiracy by the mean milk producers instead of scummy marketing when many people have used scummy marketing to try and trick people for hundreds of years.

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Yeah I'm sure its all a big conspiracy by the mean milk producers instead of scummy marketing when many people have used scummy marketing to try and trick people for hundreds of years.
    It's a pretty lame "trick" and I'm sorry you keep getting confused and buying the wrong product, but for most of us it's pretty obvious the cartons labeled "soymilk" don't contain cow milk so personally I don't think we need regulations about how it should be named. Maybe if it was just labeled "milk" and you had to check the ingredients to see what it was made of, but that would be counterproductive as most people buy soymilk because they don't want cow's milk.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    To be able to drink milk means you're a mutant. Enjoy your mutant powers to drink cow milk.
    To have blue eyes or red hair means you're a mutant.
    Originally all humans had brown eyes.
    Red Hair is a mutation in the MC1R gene.
    We're all mutants in some way. It's called evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    It's a pretty lame "trick" and I'm sorry you keep getting confused and buying the wrong product, but for most of us it's pretty obvious the cartons labeled "soymilk" don't contain cow milk so personally I don't think we need regulations about how it should be named. Maybe if it was just labeled "milk" and you had to check the ingredients to see what it was made of, but that would be counterproductive as most people buy soymilk because they don't want cow's milk.
    I've never been tricked but thanks for being a dick about it. The fact is that there have been people who have. You are acting like everyone is an average human being but the fact is there are many people who have lower IQs or are more naive or trusting.

Should Belgium have just given up on banning loot boxes because everyone smart enough already knew loot boxes were a form of gambling?

7+ Year Old Account
    Soy is not that good for males. A big no from me.

Deleted
    Soy milk makes our frogs gay.

Nah I use regular milk you heathen
    An'u belore delen'na

If it doesn't lactate, it's not milk. It's a concoction.

That said, no. The taste of it is revolting, the thought of it disgusting.

Tried some once and it was a horrible decision, I felt like it was actually killing me.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I don’t drink any milk can’t stand the way milk feels.

Chocolate Soy Milk is actually damn good tasting.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only started drinking it (I like the Silk brand the best) after I started transitioning. I have no idea if it's going to help with breast growth, but it couldn't hurt to try... :/
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Deleted
    I can't, allergic to soy, so I drink oat milk instead.
    Allergic to almonds too, so can't have that either.

Tried it once...never again.

There are plenty alternatives out there that taste much better than the soy milk. I drink plant-based milks only. The actual milk is disgusting and if you are not a baby calf I don't see a reason why you should continue drinking it. I can see why pople love cheese and other products made from milk and it's okay. We were taught that the cows 'give us' milk or we never even thought about it. The animals are often miserable, the calves are separated from their mothers just minutes after birth to not drink what's primarily meant for them. The cows are being constantly inseminated just to produce more milk. You are not a baby calf. You are an old fuck with a beer belly.

I prefer almond milk, both from roasted and unroasted almonds. And a cashew milk. The soy milks do taste better when they are flavored.

If you don't mind the taste, don't worry. It WON'T change your body (and you probably look miserable anyway).
    Last edited by Big Mama; 2018-09-17 at 07:41 AM.
    he/him/his • please go check out Nazdorei (Playable Naga Concept) and Kul Tiran Female Edit.

Regular works great in shakes, otherwise has too odd taste for me. Vanilla version I like by itself. Both on the pricey side compared to normal milk tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

No, it tastes like shit and also creates soy bois
    S.H.

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    I've never been tricked but thanks for being a dick about it. The fact is that there have been people who have. You are acting like everyone is an average human being but the fact is there are many people who have lower IQs or are more naive or trusting.
    Well you do seem to be taking it incredibly personal for an issue that hasn't affected you, do you have any examples of companies that have tried to make people think their soy milk is a dairy product? Most of the brands I see go out of their way to let people know it is a plant based product to attract the vegan market.

Should Belgium have just given up on banning loot boxes because everyone smart enough already knew loot boxes were a form of gambling?
    This has very little to do with the matter apart from the fact that Belgium has extended the definition of "gambling" to make sure it covers digital products, in a similar way that the definition of "milk" is being extended to cover plant-based products.

Deleted
    If you are male, stay away from that garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfidt View Post
    No, it tastes like shit and also creates soy bois
    Soymilk is not responsible for the creation of late night American TV hosts, that's just what idiot alt-righters want you to think.