Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    They continue to troll everyone. "the alliance seems to have let him out" and "Anduin now definitely is the one that did it"

BUT WE STILL NEVER SEE HIS RESPONSE. We don't get a clear "Oh yes Anduin I will turn on my former comrades!" but we're definitely moving in that direction. Anduin just...leaves that door open to him.

I think the major takeaways here are:

-Anduin did it. I am not surprised, but is he technically a traitor now too? Man I don't even know anymore.
    -The Alliance is losing. They are trying Saurfang as an "ace in the hole"
    -Saurfang is really torn up about all this. He clearly views the Horde as his family, one he is no longer welcome in. Sylvanas continues to push him out, but he doesn't want to join the Alliance. He just wants the Horde back to how it was when it was actually worth fighting for.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    She literally didn't.
    She kills all the ones who run for the alliance keep, and all the ones that run for her. The only survivors left the meet n' greet early because their old friends couldn't handle their stank. She also killed Calia for instigating it (though Parqual was who convinced her) but she got better-ish.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2018-11-02 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Saurfang was being rescued by the PC, Thalyssra and Rokhan, all characters we are going to be expected to believe deeply support him and Anduin in a patch or two. Yet instead of trusting them, the Horde he allegedly wants to bring back, he sulks in prison until Anduin gives him the green light.
    They were under the command of Nathanos, and so bafflingly beholden to him that they held on to a magical cyanide pill. Not like Saurfang had much reason to trust them. What were they going to do, spring him out then turn their coats alongside him? Being brought back with fanfare to Orgrimmar would have irrevocably damaged his attempt at overthrowing Sylvanas. Escaping with secret Alliance help doesn't so long as the jig isn't up.

I know it's easy to see the faction war as pure red vs blue, but pretty much everyone but the Garrosh-esque meatheads have been open to working with the other side of the court if it suits their interests. Why people act as if this is new is confusing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    No, honorable men and women follow orders, they take the oaths they give seriously. Even Saurfang understood that.
    Yawn, do I hear this pathetic squealing of numerous "champions of the Horde" who already broke their "serious oaths" by deposing Garrosh?
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    LDB: WoW Token: Monitor WoW Token price changes in LDB display.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Let's also drop the real-world history and politics as well - they are distracting and derailing an already contentious thread.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Too bad Saurfang lost his honor this much, that he resorts to doing alliance’s bidding. Cairne didn’t like Garrosh’s actions and he stood up and dueled him. Is Saurfang too cowardly to do so as well? No...

Saurfang had his balls too until he was castrated by the biased, agenda pushing Golden. This is not the Saurfang we knew, not the Horde we knew, not the Blizzard writing we’re used to. Hell, it is even apparent in the CE novella. It is Saurfang’s idea to take Darnassus and again it is his failure in killing Malfurion that resulted in the tree burning.

For those that didn’t know, Saurfang plans the whole invasion, leads it, makes the key decisions that make it a success and doesn’t kill Furion at the final moment which pushes Sylvanas to burn the tree to “send a message”.

Anyway since it is too late to change what happened in game, I side with the warchief.

Death to the traitors, FOR THE HORDE!

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    She kills all the ones who run for the alliance keep, and all the ones that run for her. The only survivors left the meet n' greet early because their old friends couldn't handle their stank.
    So I'm right? Good. Just stop making stuff up and stick to the facts. It's easy. No need to paint Sylvanas more evil than she is. She is pretty evil, even without all this headcanon brought up every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Xisa View Post
    So is this awful, awful character we're all being forced to see and interact with in this game.
    The difference is, I'll eventually leave this thread.

We're all stuck with Sylvanas and her Legion of body-pillow wielding fanboys.
    See this is why I don't like you people. You get your panties in a worked up over a fictional character to such a degree where you throw really generalized insults left and right because you think you are entitled to... cause of trigger words which makes you more toxic than those pillow lovers you are using in an attempt to shame people for liking something you don't like.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    She literally gasses her own people at Undercity and murders her own people at the Human/Forsaken gathering.
    She gasses them as part of her war strategy, not as part of an ethnic cleansing program.

And the 2nd was forsaken who decided to defect to Alliance in plain sight, an act of treason.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDaemon View Post
    So he is actually a traitor.

#TeamSylvanas
    You're on the wrong team. Her Horde is destined to fail, sensible story-telling dictates it.

Orcs and humans have worked together before, and they will again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tantypops View Post

Death to the traitors, FOR THE HORDE!
    So let's kill Sylvanas since she betrayed Garrosh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    oh good... MoP 2.0.... seriously... fuck this lazy piece of shit writing team...
    Jesus. How is it possible for people to get this mad about a game? Its disturbing af.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    -Anduin did it. I am not surprised, but is he technically a traitor now too? Man I don't even know anymore.
    -The Alliance is losing. They are trying Saurfang as an "ace in the hole"
    Alliance does not lose but nor do they win against the horde, thats Anduins entire point. Anduins goal is peace not butchering down the horde till they cant fight back anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    What a joke. What an absolute joke.

Who wants this Horde? What sort of player wants a Horde full of literal traitors and Alliance collaborators like Baine Bloodhoof and Saurfang?

Removing Sylvanas was always going to be contentious, why are they going out of their way to make Saurfang as unpalatable as possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Tincjin View Post
    I can understand people not happy with Saurfang decision (although I am) but why call him a traitor?
    Did you forget Sylvanas left him to die in Lordaeron? Why would he still stay at her side.

P.S: His venting in the cell is literally how I feel about the Horde right now
    He chose to stay. Sylvanas even told Baine to die a worthless death along with Saurfang or tend to the LIVING — The wounded.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    She literally didn't.
    she actually did, and was asked why by nathanos and she just throw a lot of nonsenses, go read the book

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post

Who wants this Horde? What sort of player wants a Horde full of literal traitors and Alliance collaborators like Baine Bloodhoof and Saurfang?

Removing Sylvanas was always going to be contentious, why are they going out of their way to make Saurfang as unpalatable as possible?
    Yes, so much for the Orgrim v2 theory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    See this is why I don't like you people. You get your panties in a worked up over a fictional character to such a degree where you throw really generalized insults left and right because you think you are entitled to... cause of trigger words which makes you more toxic than those pillow lovers you are using in an attempt to shame people for liking something you don't like.
    I'm not exactly torn up if you don't like me. It doesn't change anything I've said.

For the record, what historical analogue would you prefer? The list of "butches and enslaves her own people, and commits genocide" leaders gets pretty thin after a while.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes
    Or should I?

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Jesus. How is it possible for people to get this mad about a game? Its disturbing af.
    And how is it possible to be such a shill.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    Yawn, do I hear this pathetic squealing of numerous "champions of the Horde" who already broke their "serious oaths" by deposing Garrosh?
    That's totally different because Vol'jin didn't ask for Alliance help. Even though he did and clearly stated to the Alliance champion that if he fails, they're next. Also, Night Elves totally didn't break through the main gate and Varian didn't prevent Thrall from killing Garrosh.

I mean, regardless of where this plot ultimately ends, people are doing some major history rewriting. Either Horde players are all traitors to the previous Horde, or it's entirely justified to act against Warchief in certain circumstances. Both options make their rage at Saurfang seem incredibly hypocritical.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post

first, they need to make him liked by the alliance too, for whatever reasons and 2, he need to be ttoally different from Garrosh and more like thrall as possible

Did i like? no, but its better than nothing, still is better than a dead elf

Regardless, the cinematic proved that he is not a alliance agent, or alliance puppet or whatever nickname, and this is not nearly as bad as SoO when everyone collaborated with the alliance and betray the horde