Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Oh look it's the "6 people making ad hominem comments replying to 1 person" game. Very fun.
    You claimed the democrats hate Americans. That’s ad hominem, hypocrite. Stop whining, snowflake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AboikoS View Post
    According to stats only asians commit less crimes than whites. They also on average earn more than whites in america, does that mean there's a asian privilege? Just curious.
    Why are you talking about privilege, instead of deporting everyone who isn’t Asian?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Maybe you shouldn't post nonsense then.

Now run along and go cry to your mommy about how people online aren't receptive to your nonsense. And for the love of god, go be a snowflake somewhere else, you insecure victim complexers are rather tiresome.
    It's not a victim complex. I don't care if people are being dicks, just do it in a way that gives me the chance to actually respond. I can't realistically talk to 8 fucking people at once.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    DocSavageFan is that old skidmark?
    Yeah. Got himself caught awhile back doing the "Why can't we be civilized?" nonsense under the wrong account.

Why he's still allowed around using a ban evading account is beyond me, but Tony is too...so yeah.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Oh look it's the "6 people making ad hominem comments replying to 1 person" game. Very fun.
    Facts aren´t your friends eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    You claimed the democrats hate Americans. That’s ad hominem, hypocrite. Stop whining, snowflake.
    That's not ad hominem, that's a basic observation of reality. The left currently has strong anti-American undertones that shapes their worldview.

Not worth it just for the wall. If it was the wall + additional security measures + deportations + an expansion to e-verify + ending work visas + stopping remittances then it might be worth considering. A partial wall is not worth giving an inch on. In any sane country where the opposition party didn't hate the nation and their very constituents, it would have absolute bipartisan support.
    The opposition party hates the nation and the people they represent? Surely you don't believe such nonsense. Makes it hard to take seriously anything you're saying.

That's not ad hominem, that's a basic observation of reality. The left currently has strong anti-American undertones that shapes their worldview.
    Disagreeing about what is American/Anti-American doesn't indicate hatred.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not a victim complex. I don't care if people are being dicks, just do it in a way that gives me the chance to actually respond. I can't realistically talk to 8 fucking people at once.
    Sure you care, since you're whining about it.

And I'm really sorry if handling multiple text conversations that you can take your time responding to is too much to handle.
    I can't imagine how much you must struggle completing day to day tasks if posting on forums overwhelm you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar View Post
    The opposition party hates the nation and the people they represent? Surely you don't believe such nonsense. Makes it hard to take seriously anything you're saying.
    Tell me with a straight face that Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi actually care even an iota about the problems that illegal immigrants cause.

Which have all accomplished nothing. Illegals still flood across the border like a plague and frequently overstay their visas. How hard would it be to stop giving work visas to these people? What is the point of E-Verify if companies can still hire illegals with no repercussions?
    That's a different issue and would require the government to go after employers, not put a wall at the border. What's the wall supposed to do to stop employers, like Trumps Mar a Lago property, from knowingly employing illegal immigrants?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Which have all accomplished nothing. Illegals still flood across the border like a plague and frequently overstay their visas. How hard would it be to stop giving work visas to these people? What is the point of E-Verify if companies can still hire illegals with no repercussions?
    Where are your numbers and evidence? Everything Trump is saying about drugs and such aren't happening because we don't have a wall. His own people are disagreeing with his statements. The wall design is flawed, and useless regardless of it's final iteration.

Why can't you see that this manufactured crisis is just Trump distracting people from his imploding presidency?

Tell me with a straight face that Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi actually care even an iota about the problems that illegal immigrants cause.
    They care about the issues caused by illegal immigration and have repeatedly pushed for sensible border security and immigration reform to address the broader structural issues.

Happy?

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Sure you care, since you're whining about it.

And I'm really sorry if handling multiple text conversations that you can take your time responding to is too much to handle.
    I can't imagine how much you must struggle completing day to day tasks if posting on forums overwhelm you.
    It's always very personal with you. You're right though, it isn't really my problem. I'll respond to what I can but its your replies that you spend your time writing that I won't be able to get to.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Of course they do. Are you seeing anything from them that suggests otherwise?

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell me with a straight face that Trump and the GOP actually care an iota about people losing their jobs in the center of the country and the opioid crisis ravaging the population.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    They care about the issues caused by illegal immigration and have repeatedly pushed for sensible border security and immigration reform to address the broader structural issues.

Happy?
    Wow adding the word "sensible" in front of anything sure makes you morally righteous and reasonable.

Of course they do. That they disagree in how to solve that particular issue, which by the way isn't significant - my hometown is San Diego, which just last year was rated the safest in the country. Guess what we have a lot of here at the busiest border crossing on the planet. Sorry I should draw it out for you: both legal and illegal immigrants are disproportionately high here. But hey this wall is desperately needed or something.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I recall Michelle Malkin talking about how basically every top Democrat used their social media to attack Trump over immigration but not a single one mentioned Ronil Singh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    He can't see anything but the inside of his rectum. Explains the vaguely word-like sounds coming out of that particular area too.

Let's not pretend facts or reality has any hold on Knadra.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar View Post
    Of course they do. That they disagree in how to solve that particular issue, which by the way isn't significant - my hometown is San Diego, which just last year was rated the safest in the country. Guess what we have a lot of here at the busiest border crossing on the planet.
    You also have the first wall ever constructed on the border. I'm sure that's just a coincidence though.