Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by laplacedemon View Post
    Pff who cares... Everybody knows Voldemort jinxed the position so nobody will have it for more than a expansion.
    Fixed for you

Quote Originally Posted by Sanshou View Post
    I like leaders like Garrosh, Varian and Greymane. They are militaristic but loyal to their own. Warcraft obviously needs "war" to function in both lore and gameplayer. The alliance already have a wet blanket leader (oh woah is me, people died in a full scale military conflict, I wanted the war to end without anyone getting hurt) so having someone like Blain wouldn't be a good idea.

Grom Hellscream (Iron Horde) would be an interesting choice, hes already shown that his resolve by not submitting to demonic help when the Black Rock Foundry was destroyed. Would be pretty cool to see the Iron Horde come in as an allied race to the Horde with a new leader.
    That ship had sailed with Mag'har orc allied race introduction, only female Thrall (whatever is her name) left

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    And I think ultimately we are likely the most popular people in our factions. People in all walks of life know us and may well owe us their lives. Sure Anduin is High King but I am the Ashbringer.
    You meant me. I am the Ashbringer.

I believe it is time to create more democratic institutions within the horde. have an assembly of representatives and a prime minister. the warchief position did not work.

I would also like to change the name of the kingdom of quelthalas, we do not have a king, it must be a republic of quelthalas, and lorthemar must be Lord Protector like in the England republic of cromwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Basic Campfire for Warchief.

I really believe they are setting up an overhaul of the factions......I think they may be creating more than two factions and letting everyone start at neutral and then pick.

OR

They go for political commentary and make Donald j. Gallywix warchief.
    Last edited by Bodakane; 2019-02-21 at 04:33 PM.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Depakote View Post
    Basic Campfire for Warchief.
    vote for me for more tree burning
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

obviously 8.3 is gonna end with sylvanis killing anduin and raising him as undead, saurfangs gonna flip out and kill sylvanis, then anduin's gonna kill saurfang, then anduin will be our new warchief and banshee drag queen

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by synthetikv View Post
    obviously 8.3 is gonna end with sylvanis killing anduin and raising him as undead, saurfangs gonna flip out and kill sylvanis, then anduin's gonna kill saurfang, then anduin will be our new warchief and banshee drag queen
    aundin is normal human in future comic
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

I'm a bit torn.

On one hand, I never liked Sylvanas as warchief. I liked her well enough as the Forsaken leader but not as the face of the horde in general. So I'd like to see her removed.

On the other hand, I'm tired of the Warchief position being the defense against the dark arts thing.

Funny thing is this would work much better in reverse. The Alliance had one transition of power via characters built up over multiple expansions. The horde keep changing leaders. One might think that instead, the Alliance would appoint different supereme commanders for campaigns where an individual fits well instead of a high king, as a means to give different characters spotlights in different circumstances. Like say Maraad in WOD because he knows Draenor from this time period, Tyrande in Legion because, well, she's fought against the Legion several times, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post

I know people like to point to that comic as a 'Anduin's future is set in stone' thing.

But honestly WOW is too retcon happy at times for me to expect Blizzard to stick to that in the long term.

That comic is non canon now, confirmed by both Alex and Danuser.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    They hit the damage control button hard.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    They hit the damage control button hard.
    Indeed, for all we know they are using this expansion to see what characters are most liked for their infinity war parody with Sargeras killing the lords of the others 6 comic forces to get the diamons of the infinity
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

7+ Year Old Account
    when that happen ?!

when that happen ?!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=V9TN9hFrI_8

Unless it's an orc, the cycle will continue. Hell, unless it's Thrall, the cycle will continue. Just end this nonsense. I'm tired of this musical chairs game Blizzard is playing with the warchiefs.

Anyone else who becomes warchief is just going to be a temporary solution, and we don't need to give every damn race their turn in the chair or something. Lor'themar would be rightfully hated regardless of how 'good' he would be (Sylvanas is bad enough as it is). Baine already is hated. Talanji isn't invested enough into the Horde to consider the role, nor would anyone support her for it in the story.

There are only two real options right now because there are only two surviving orc characters fit for the role: Thrall or Saurfang. Just pick one and break the cycle.

- - - Updated - - -

I am so glad, this is overdue.

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Unless it's an orc, the cycle will continue. Hell, unless it's Thrall, the cycle will continue. Just end this nonsense. I'm tired of this musical chairs game Blizzard is playing with the warchiefs.

Anyone else who becomes warchief is just going to be a temporary solution, and we don't need to give every damn race their turn in the chair or something. Lor'themar would be rightfully hated regardless of how 'good' he would be (Sylvanas is bad enough as it is). Baine already is hated. Talanji isn't invested enough into the Horde to consider the role, nor would anyone support her for it in the story.

There are only two real options right now because there are only two surviving orc characters fit for the role: Thrall or Saurfang. Just pick one and break the cycle.
    How about destroying the role of Warchief? Done or else we are getting red alliance or the musical chair will continue regardless if Thrall came back, that was the very same reason why blizzard give her the green jesus job and kick him out

7+ Year Old Account
    How about destroying the role of Warchief? Done or else we are getting red alliance or the musical chair will continue regardless if Thrall came back, that was the very same reason why blizzard give her the green jesus job and kick him out
    Then you would ask about changing the name of the faction as well to red alliance or the crazy elf bugalloo like i mention before

the alliance politics being like Horde with the high king taking the place of warchief, and the horde being descharacterized even more to not even have his iconic leader anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Then you would ask about changing the name of the faction as well to red alliance or the crazy elf bugalloo like i mention before

the alliance politics being like Horde with the high king taking the place of warchief, and the horde being descharacterized even more to not even have his iconic leader anymore
    If we are having more switch races for the warchief then I prefer the position be removed, now if we got some Nazgrim or a bit more Garrosh orc instead of sadfang or Baine, then I am in for the new orc warchief
    Last edited by Zandalariprelate; 2019-02-22 at 02:08 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    If we are having more switch races for the warchief then I prefer the position be removed, now if we got some Nazgrim or a bit more Garrosh orc instead of sadfang or Baine, then I am in for the new orc warchief
    The problem is blizzard doing shit, they will do with warchief or without, they just need put another orc and we can stay still

putting another race just for diversity will bring the same problema gain and he will need to be replaced cause warchief should always be orc and other race its just wrong.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Any Orc but Thrall. I'd rather a random Orc vendor NPC from the barrens than Thrall.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I’m fully expecting it to be Baine. He’s the only Horde character Golden seems to like (Because she wrote him).

I’d take anyone over Saurfang or Baine. Even Gallywix.
    I would literally take any other Horde character over Baine. Such a boring character