Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I have seen plenty whilst leveling mine.

Also they have the single most awesome racial in the game and no you are wrong if you don't think punching someone off cliffs to their death is amazing. So really people choosing not to play out of some wierd principle is missing out.
    Last edited by Donald Hellscream; 2019-03-29 at 09:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monolithi View Post
    I know this is anecdotal, but Im not seeing them in the world or dungeons, seen very few so far.
    When Void elves were introduced, they were everywhere, not KT on sight.
    Anyone seen them around?
    I've been leveling a hunter, currently level 73, there's usually at least 1 KT in every dungeon I've run. I see a few in the world here and there.

I think,that Kul Tirans are cool. What was a disppointment for me,were the animations of a Kul Tiran male,when he swinged two handed axes. It looked like he isn't trying to hit the target,but scratch it instead. Did somebody else notice it or was it just me?

Thats what happends when game devs try to be politicaly correct, there was alot of bashing that blood elves or to skinny same happends b4 for ne, so they added fat humans and then wonder why almost noone wants to play it, i mean cmon it cant be a suprise to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    It was known from the very beginning that only gay perverts who are into fetishes will play KT. This race is a joke.
    "Interesting" point of view. Why insulting?

1. Void Elves were added at the end of the expansion when there wasn't much more to do
    2. Void Elves were added at the end of the expansion when almost everyone had the reputation required to unlock them as soon as they were added.
    3. Void Elves were added at the end of one of the more popular expansions when more people were playing.

4. Kul'Tirians are added mid-way through the expansion when people are still doing many different pieces of content.
    5. Kul'Tirians are added mid-way through the expansion when there are still pleanty of people who aren't actively grinding rep and haven't yet raised their rep enough to unlcok them.
    6. Kul'Tirians are added mid-way through an expansion where the game systems aren't as enjoyable and has less people playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenist View Post
    I have no idea why people think KT druid forms are great.
    You just answered your own question.
    They are creepy zombie tree animals, incredibly ugly and horrible....

Quote Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
    For me it is basically the first Alliance race I would be willing to play, I love the druid forms and I find the males pretty hot.
    I made KT druid, but dont like druid forms, I like its human form, so I play resto. What can you do, tastes...

I know this is anecdotal, but Im not seeing them in the world or dungeons, seen very few so far.
    When Void elves were introduced, they were everywhere, not KT on sight.
    Anyone seen them around?
    I see them ALL OVER on my realm, like A TON
    also void elves when they came out were for a rep that was already like 8 months old, right now we are nearing that.

When I was leveling a new Alliance character and did a few dungeons on occasion (mostly to get through the 70-80 slogfest) I always had atleast 1 of them in my group, usually more, heck, I was always the only one not leveling a DI or KT, even in the outdoor I often ran across KT, so there's definitely people leveling them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guidance View Post
    weak racials compared to Zandalari;

Just give me a Human Model like Turalyon and i will be happy ... plus transmog
    "Weak racials" compared to DID and VE too. But at least one allied race is new from the ground up and not just some shit throw at an existing skeleton.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    My Kul Tiran Warrior is awesome!

I also don't get the appeal to the Kul Tiran Druid forms. The more grotesque, the better?
    The Zandalari Druids, on the other hand, they are great!

- - - Updated - - -

They can be good looking if you do the right feature and color choices. They won't be fit though.
    Why do they need to be "fit"? They're strongmen/women. They're not supposed to have 6packs and shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    It because 3d week. Every1 who was intrested in kul tirans did it at first week. And kul tirans rly were like 4-5/5ppl in party. Same situation with zandalar trolls. Now a bit too late. 2-3 maximum.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    They are just unappealing really. Not a pretty race, so naturally people are not rushing there, unlike Void Elves.
    they are my second favorite race after taurens because they are not part of the preety boy category that every casual noob takes

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    While I've seen a warrior or two, for the most part, almost every Kul Tiran I've seen have all been Druids. Those druid forms are sweet.
    mine is rogue and i think outlaw rogue seems perfect for them

I was kinda looking forward to playing a kultiran female warrior, offending people by mogging tyrant or vanguard armors and stuff.

But they are rather crap. Most of the hairstyles look rather unfitting and weird and there's only one hairstyle that has braid, not really good one either.

And their movements are not good either. When standing, they are too static, when running, they flail around unnaturally and so on...

So I wanted to make a male kultiran rogue, because I like the new beard (the one that everyone uses now) with the sleek alt-right hairstyle and wanted to name him Stabdaddy, but it was taken.

In general though, I see a decent amount of kultirans, especially druids. Definitely more than DI Dwarfes or LF Draenei.

Quote Originally Posted by Guidance View Post
    Just give me a Human Model like Turalyon
    Um, so the default human model then? He just has a unique face.

If I could play a KT Paladin or KT Death Knight, I would play it all the time.

Tried KT Mage, KT Druid and KT Warrior, and if the combat/casting animations aren't a deterrent, the gameplay of those classes are. Makes me afraid the future Ogres will suffer the same problems (Ogre Warlock last hope)

"Interesting" point of view. Why insulting?
    Where is the insult? Fetishists are perverts.

Quote Originally Posted by Danare View Post
    I unlocked KT allied race other than seeing the lore was so that I could play skinny human druid....

Imagine my disappointment when there was only option for bulky and large humans. qq
    Nonexistent because that's been known for months before the quest was even introduced?

Quote Originally Posted by Xaihn View Post
    Should have added thin humans rather than fatties
    meth addict would be a lame race. i'll take the fat ones
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post

Why do they need to be "fit"? They're strongmen/women. They're not supposed to have 6packs and shit.
    Well, so many people are complaining about their looks and weight. I'm not (but i wouldn't also complain if they reduced the size of my Kul Tiran's belly though).

There are many different looks that can make them really cool, and that is what i was saying, when people told that they were ugly. Some faces, beards and hairstyles are, but not all.

However the weight is fixed, so who is expecting a 6pack slim race, they better search for that in other races.
    Last edited by RangerDaz; 2019-03-29 at 12:15 PM.

Been seeing quite a lot of Kul Tirans while levelling a rogue for the Heritage set.

And absolutely love how my druid looks now.