Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    He looks like a Gnome with a white beard being dragged out.

looks like he has gone a bit Mad too.

I suppose being stuck in the same room for over 8 years would do that to a person.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    The funniest thing is, if he had just cleaned his room and not been a total ass to the staff he probably still would have asylum.
    I mean the part I absolutely loved was this entitled fuck was aparently abusive to the Embassy staff too. Which syncs with what his former wikileaks partners said about him years ago (they split with him prior to his hiding out in the Embassy): Julian Assange is kind of a terrible person.

Like what kind of low class jackass is takes advantage of the support of others - in this case the entire country of Ecuador - and then treats anyone in that building without the utmost amount of kindness. His is, after all, a guest.

But he didn't, because Assange is an ego-maniacal sociopath and always has been.

I look forward to some manifesto that'll get the Reddit crowd going before being sentence to 25 to life and being cell neighbors to the Unbomber. This reminds me of when Bradely Manning was rightfully locked up for decades, and this time there is no Obama here to save him.

"So how can you prove that Wikileaks and Julian Assagne are minions of Vladimir Putin?"
    *cricket sound*

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I'll be curious what the actual crime that they're charging him with is. It's pretty hard to see how receiving John Podesta's emails and publishing them is going to be a crime, regardless of the source of said emails, so I assume there's going to be something more than the 2016 election. If it's actually the Collateral Murder release, I'm kind of puzzled by why they'd wait till now. It's an interesting story.
    Illicitly receiving and distributing stolen electronic data is an extremely serious crime. That'd be more than enough to charge him with.

But more broadly, Wikileaks is a front for Russian intelligence, so the crimes, if he is indeed going to be extradited to the US as his lawyer says, are likely to be more of the esoteric espionage nature in general than just "John Podesta's emails".

But John Podesta's emails too. He goes down for his role in 2016. And that's just a start.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh Rapey. Poor poor Rapey.

That video is a classic. Assange could have walked out of that embassy head held high. Instead, because he's a scumbag without a shred of dignity, they had to drag him out like a child being dragged out of a toy store by mom.

Oh Julian Assange.... you rotten son of a bitch. Your day is coming. Soon... soon... you will be in an American jail awaiting your fair trial.

Oh and Eddie Snowden? Shut the hell up. Your day is coming too.

Let's be clear: anyone siding with these two losers are praising Russian spies. Wikileaks is a front for Russian intelligence. End of story.

The good guys won today. Ecuador made the brave call.
    wow. i thought these type of guys would be right up your alley.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf the Happy Husky View Post
    I've wanted Rapey's head on a pike since the Snowden Affair (a Russian intelligence operation). Eddie too.

One day, years from now, ol' Eddie going to make a mistake. And then we'll have him too.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf the Happy Husky View Post
    He's a CIA/NSA/US govt arse-licker. Why would they be?

Illicitly receiving and distributing stolen electronic data is an extremely serious crime. That'd be more than enough to charge him with.

But more broadly, Wikileaks is a front for Russian intelligence, so the crimes, if he is indeed going to be extradited to the US as his lawyer says, are likely to be more of the esoteric espionage nature in general than just "John Podesta's emails".

But John Podesta's emails too. He goes down for his role in 2016. And that's just a start.
    To the best of my knowledge, that would be the first time that a non-American national living in a non-American nation was prosecuted for their interaction with another non-American nation. That would certainly be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    "So how can you prove that Wikileaks and Julian Assagne are minions of Vladimir Putin?"
    *cricket sound*
    It's the opinion of Western Intelligence. More broadly, Julian Assange has spent years "leaking" information whose principle collector is other known Russian intelligence fronts (like Fancy Bear and Cozy Bear) and whose beneficiary is Russia.

This reminds me of when Bradely Manning was rightfully locked up for decades, and this time there is no Obama here to save him.
    *Chelsea. No need to be a dick and misgender her. Also, she actually exposed war crimes the US committed and should have never been locked up.

(I forgot how much of a jingoist you are. What is a lil bit slaughtering civilians after all in the name of US economic interests?)

Anyway, hope they fuck Assange up.

- - - Updated - - -

I also want to make clear, I don't give a shit about Assange and Wikileaks actions when it comes to intelligence.

He is a rapist, that is all I care about. #protectwomen

10+ Year Old Account
    So people hate him because he exposed Hillary or what?
    Transparency and all the things that Assange stands for is only good when it makes the conservatives look like evil criminals.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh Rapey. Poor poor Rapey.

That video is a classic. Assange could have walked out of that embassy head held high. Instead, because he's a scumbag without a shred of dignity, they had to drag him out like a child being dragged out of a toy store by mom.

Oh Julian Assange.... you rotten son of a bitch. Your day is coming. Soon... soon... you will be in an American jail awaiting your fair trial.

Oh and Eddie Snowden? Shut the hell up. Your day is coming too.

Let's be clear: anyone siding with these two losers are praising Russian spies. Wikileaks is a front for Russian intelligence. End of story.

The good guys won today. Ecuador made the brave call.
    Damn. "The Goodguys". "A good call to revoke
    asylum because he made a mess while not being able to go outside for years" Your comment represent a true american retard. If you were to call Assange or Edward Snowden a criminal (even though i completely agree that Assange is a retard for dumping information on the street without a filter that could harm innocent people), then when is it time to hold the United States accountable for its actions? Nobody went to jail for illegally spying the whole world, not just agencies but EVERYBODY. Let's be real and admit that the USA is just the cancer of the planet. Globally involved in every war, manifests its own personal interest in unstable poor countries and completely dismantle the current political structure that results in choas and extreme poverty. Call itself the land of the free while you incarcerated 1% of your own population and can not manage basic health care for your own citizens. The war on drugs, the war on terrorism. What a fucking joke. Terroism has yet to claim more lives then the amount lives the USA claimed. Who is the real terrorist?

USA is a 3th world country, with extreme debts that cannot be paid off. A country filled with hypocrites and religious monkeys that will murder and isolate other countries in the name of peace and god, a country that can not take care of its own citizens, is in political choas. Every sign of a 3th world country. I'm myself from Europe, the Netherlands to be exact and my girlfriend is from Chile. The horrorstories i've heard during the dictatorship in Chile (funded and motivated by USA) that ended in 1990 are unreal. I truely believe that if the USA were to use the thoussands of nuclaire nukes they made just to blow themselves up, the world be in a fantastic place. Oh, if you were to say "What about 1945? We saved you from Hitler" I would say "Yes, i thank the USA for that. The only fact is you've changed your own morals ever since, your argument will be irrelevant. Excuse me for my typos. English is again not my native language.
    Last edited by Sloppynacho; 2019-04-11 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    To the best of my knowledge, that would be the first time that a non-American national living in a non-American nation was prosecuted for their interaction with another non-American nation. That would certainly be interesting.
    Umm, Victor Bout?

Definitely not first.

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Stahp.

Presumption of innocence. What's wrong with you people?!?

Also, screw this thread derailing. Not even 10 posts were written on what is a grave issue (Assange is the only dude that has a path to leak secrets for powerful states), the thread is immediately derailed with smears.
    Hey look, Mrs. Assange plays WoW and visits MMO-Champions!!

10+ Year Old Account
    *cricket sound*
    Because something something conservatives something something President Hillary something something.

I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    The funniest thing is, if he had just cleaned his room and not been a total ass to the staff he probably still would have asylum.
    Someone send him a Jordan Peterson book, quick!

Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    Silly me, I think "Signals Intelligence", the biggest advantage the free world has had over the un-free for over 80 years, should remain an advantage. And those who seek to undermine it brought to justice.

You do realize with regards to the Snowden Affair in particular, the "questionable and illicit stuff" was a mere cracker with a slice of cheese, compared to the veritable feast of things that were targeted at Russia and China right? Assange and Snowden used stuff like "spying on Merkel" and "spying on Americans" as a cover for the much larger theft, which was a treasure trove of then-current major techniques the NSA used to spy on Russia and China. We're talking 5% questionable versus 95% not-questionable.

I'll just repeat what I said back then: the US should disband the NSA and reform it under a new name and keep it in the black. Our modern, paranoid, weirdly voyeuristic society is incompatible with a public electronic-spying agency. All the NSA has become is a magnet.

Kill the magnet, but have a successor agency do the job in whispers.

10+ Year Old Account
    *Chelsea. No need to be a dick and misgender her. Also, she actually exposed war crimes the US committed and should have never been locked up.

(I forgot how much of a jingoist you are. What is a lil bit slaughtering civilians after all in the name of US economic interests?)

Anyway, hope they fuck Assange up.

- - - Updated - - -

I also want to make clear, I don't give a shit about Assange and Wikileaks actions when it comes to intelligence.

He is a rapist, that is all I care about. #protectwomen
    His name is Bradley... His momma named him Bradley... just because you have your dick removed doesn't make you a woman... it makes you a man without a dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    because he hates trump too. those types tend to just hate anything that has to do with American government. obv i'm wrong here, @Skroe you're like a lasagna, rich in flavor and multi layered
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

It's the opinion of Western Intelligence. More broadly, Julian Assange has spent years "leaking" information whose principle collector is other known Russian intelligence fronts (like Fancy Bear and Cozy Bear) and whose beneficiary is Russia.
    Opinion?

Don't you need proof beyond reasonable doubt?