Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    if that was the price for elf's death i accept
    Elven life is worth more than all cows on Azeroth.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Elven life is worth more than all cows on Azeroth.
    whatever the price you propose i accept
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    whatever the price you propose i accept
    Go play another fantasy game without elves, thats the price!

Because nothing says elf more than fishpeople who were elves ten millenia ago. Saying that this should be all about elves is like saying that only dwarves and humans should've gone to the Seat of the Pantheon to fight Sargeras.

This isn't about elves, this is about factions discovering a much bigger threat to their existence.

Who said that Jaina will be main character of this patch?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Who said that Jaina will be main character of this patch?
    *Christie Golden breaks through the wall*
    "I did".

I mean sure, Jaina is fine character but at this moment it feels shes overused, would be hilarious if she get like 2 more ingame cinematics, we can start make movie out of em DD

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    That is an undeniable fact that Azshara is one of their arch enemies. It would make sense for both of them be present on Azshara raid, temporary leaving the wardens the lead to defend Darkshore.
    nathanos is no longer in darkshore it can be deduced that the alliance won that warfront

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Because nothing says elf more than fishpeople who were elves ten millenia ago. Saying that this should be all about elves is like saying that only dwarves and humans should've gone to the Seat of the Pantheon to fight Sargeras.

This isn't about elves, this is about factions discovering a much bigger threat to their existence.
    velen and illidan should be the important figures in the defeat of the legion and they were! it's about the lore of the characters related to specific plots! the history of velen and illidan was about defeating the legion and they were present in it!
    Malfurion and Tyrande were the most important figures in the fight against Azshara !! they have to be present in this battle is their background story!
    the blood elves have to be present because zinazshari is the city of their ancestors they are descendants of the highborne who rebelled against azshara.

LMAO I'll die if Tyrande and Malfurion won't be there when Azshara falls.

Blizzard will outdo themselves.

btw, when Illidan came back, Tyrande was standing next to him and we didn't get any interaction from them LoL.

you really expect something from this???
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2019-04-14 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    velen and illidan should be the important figures in the defeat of the legion and they were! it's about the lore of the characters related to specific plots! the history of velen and illidan was about defeating the legion and they were present in it!
    Most factions were victims of the Legion at one point or another. What about the night elves? The orcs? The humans?

Alternative opinion: You don't HAVE to have everyone that's had a bad run-in with someone present when said someone has any screen time.

10+ Year Old Account
    The CDEV (they are the ones who craft the cinematics) is obssesed with Jaina. People keep talking about Sylvanas and Nathanos and whoever else, but Sylvanas hasn't had a fucking cinematic since pre patch and doesn't appear for more than like 15 seconds for a patch.

Jaina has been constantly everywhere since she appeared in Lordaeron, which doesn't make sense because the Alliance has a cast of character so much more developed than the Horde, but these people are just ridiculously obsessed with this Daughter of the Sea shit.

Like come the fuck on, how many more SAD Jaina cinematics should I keep expecting while a lot of other characters, including one of thier Warbringers, Sylvanas, hasn't had *any* fucking limelight all expansion long.

Tyrande, hello? They couldn't even bother to give her a cinematic for turning into a Night Warrior, like....you can't freaking tell me that there isn't pet characters in the asemble at Irvine right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    considering the history here, tyrande and malfurion should be the ones for alliance and lor'themar and thalyssra should be the ones for the horde.

hell, even farondis needs to show up.
    This, but don't forget the Shen'dralar too. Fully agreed.

Great now we have to listen to Nathanos belittle us some more

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    Nathanos is no longer in Darkshore, it can be assumed that the alliance won.
    This is important to note, Darkshore comes before BoD and the end questline there its Rastakhan funeral, where in a sutil way Nathanos tells the Banshee queen and the Horde champion, "we are losing in every front", this could be translate as:
    -Mission Table stories, the Horde lost the Sepulcher, refugees of Alterac already fall, Tarren Mill and Arathi belong to the alliance. The Alliance has reinforced southern Barrens, Darkshore and Ashenvale are plagued with sentinels pushing back and cutting supplies to Darkshore.
    -War Campaign shows us that Baine betrayed the Horde giving a high subject to the Alliance (maybe good intentions or bad)
    -Desperate moves from the Banshee QUeen trying to unified the Horde to follow her liege, but failing in half way with the Leaders seeing Baine's fate.
    -We can assume that Darkshore was retaken by the Alliance, because of Nathanos returning to Dazar alor.
    -The backlash that the Horde its having means an innevitable defeat unless "something" "Something" occurs. With Saurfang joining Anduin and the rest of "we dont want to be destroyed by the alliance" we can see the dark future for the Horde, returning to be slaves, executed or returning to the concentration camps for the Orcs side.

Not the brigthess of the futures for our Horde sadly.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Man, what is it with Blood Elf and elf fanboys in general making these poorly thought out, even more poorly worded threads about elves?

Elf fans are like the crossfit vaping vegans of the fantasy world.
    I'm an elf fan and I'm going to say the OP is stupid and has no clue what he is talking about...
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

I think/hope that along with jaina, we will get also an appearance of Kalegcos. After all, now that she has her life figured out she can approach him again.

Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    important characters of the alliance have to be tyrande and malfurion, from the horde lorthemar and thalyssra but you can have some secondary characters like shandris or rommath to give an example

Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    yeah, mordent evenshade needs to be there.

needs to be a real gathering of the elves, to put down the bitch responsible for all of their ills.

if they did it for elisande, they can do it for the real queen bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    Wasn't Jaina supposed to be injured or something? From that raid that recently happened?
    This reminds me of when Genn tanked a black arrow and nothing happened.
    Well, he did collapse and lose consciousness. He had to be bailed out by his people. But other than that, there was nothing, yeah. And the people that bailed him out somehow were uninterrupted by both Sylvanas and the Horde player waiting outside. Because #BlizzLogic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Go play another fantasy game without elves, thats the price!
    it will help my brothers/sister to enjoy the game more
    i accept your barging
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.