Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    Most of the time, no. There are some men that I've been scared by though. Some men can't accept a no.
    Unfortunately there will always be those no matter what.. And they could be like that probably due to how they were raised by their parents.. Which is going to probably be an issue for the current and future generations..

No, I don't get violent.

I don't pick up on social queues so sometimes I asked out girls who didn't want to be asked out. But once I got their answer I accepted it.

And sometimes I didn't ask out girls who wanted to be asked out.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Expecting men to get violent at the drop of a hat is sexist as fuck.
    Of course it is but try telling that to some people out there, because no matter how hard you try, they will always believe that men will always be violent at the drop of a hat..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    No, I don't get violent.

I don't pick up on social queues so sometimes I asked out girls who didn't want to be asked out. But once I got their answer I accepted it.

And sometimes I didn't ask out girls who wanted to be asked out.
    And this is the problem and something that should be taught in schools, the fine art of reading social queues and body language to better understand what that person might be thinking..

I suppose all I am saying is that it is women who are the gatekeepers to relationships with men. Women generally do not hit on men. They wait for the most attractive, or richest fellow to approach them. We never talk about men saying no. We only talk about women saying no because we all realize they hold most if not all the power. I can see why men get frustrated with a game that seems rigged.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellamas View Post
    I suppose all I am saying is that it is women who are the gatekeepers to relationships with men. Women generally do not hit on men. They wait for the most attractive, or richest fellow to approach them. We never talk about men saying no. We only talk about women saying no because we all realize they hold most if not all the power. I can see why men get frustrated with a game that seems rigged.
    Congratulations for failing, again, with the most basic point of sexual harassment. It's harassment is she does not want it and it's not harassment if she does does want it. I know it does not get into the skulls of the usual suspects, but the ''MAGIK TRIKS'' their PUA gurus teach them does not guarantee them a threesome.

Brace yourself : despite what incels rats squeak, the girl have to want to have sex with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellamas View Post
    Well, this is not quite accurate. Most men don't want a relationship from the onset, women are gatekeepers of sexual access, men on the other hand, are the gatekeepers of relationships, since most women generally want to have a longer lasting relationship. But yes, it's relatively rare that a woman approaches a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfhamster View Post
    Common knowledge and sense is woefully lacking these days.
    I have a saying

Don't blame somebody for not knowing something everybody knows. They were never told it because everybody assumed they already knew.

5+ Year Old Account
    i go home with a guy i met while drinking... we had sex... his friend come back and didn't find anyone to bring back and was angry... says he will have sex with me... i said no... he tried to rape me after...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Congratulations for failing, again, with the most basic point of sexual harassment. It's harassment is she does not want it and it's not harassment if she does does want it. I know it does not get into the skulls of the usual suspects, but the ''MAGIK TRIKS'' their PUA gurus teach them does not guarantee them a threesome.

Brace yourself : despite what incels rats squeak, the girl have to want to have sex with you.
    Is this what your 'usual suspects' have you write for their press releases... because not a single word you said could be even remotely viewed as a counter to what you supposedly are responding to... he correctly identified women as the gatekeepers... he also correctly stated that women dont generally hit on men... and he yet again correctly pointed out that women do look for the most attractive or money...

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

to all of you who think you are entitled to attention from another person who is obviously doing something else? you are NOT. seriously, back when I still lived in a city and took public transit, I have lost count over being approached - when I was reading a book with earphones in, continue to be bothered when I would give non committal answers and tried to go back to reading, approached when i pretended to sleep ffs, my eyes were closed and everything.

just... don't. please? or at a minimum, do understand that when the person is not actively engaging you back in a conversation (a good sign is if they look back down to their book instead of closing it and giving you full attention).

and yes, i HAVE chosen my words very carefully when trying to reject attention, because i HAVE personaly experienced the "what, you think you are too good for me?" reaction. thankfully, haven't experienced physical violence. and because of course people are already getting defensive over not wanting to be approached... this. has. nothing. to do. with. vanity. why is it so hard to understand that sometimes.. a person would just rather be left alone. that they may not have spoons for random human interactions but still have to go outside, to get to work or whatever, becasue you know.. one needs to pay the bills and all. if someone is giving off the "do not approach signals, by reading a book, having earphones in their ears, having their eyes close, whatever else.... why. WHY must you approach them and say anything to them at all? i don't bother people who are obviously doing something else, unless they are the only person there and I have a question about directions or something like that. so why do you think its totally cool to do?

now. there were also dudes who took no for an answer and did leave me be. so its not every single time occurrence. but we never know which one its going to be, so we tend to err on a side of caution. you can defensively call it sexist all you want, but while i don't assume that every man is violent, i do NOT know which one you are going to be until i interact with you.

P.S. I've had unwanted interactions with women as well, though not in the same way. but i have to ask, what is it about american culture that makes people think that its ok to invade your personal space and touch you in any way, when you are strangers? (I don't even mean sexual touching, just don't grab my arm randomly either, becasue why would you? i just don't get it)

oh and if you are going to approach people at the gym, at least have a decency to do so when they are BETWEEN SETS instead of in a middle of one. this whole being interrupted mid set, especially with free weights is why both SO and I decided to say screw it to gym memberships and just have a home gym instead. when i'm trying to focus on my form the LAST thing I want is someone breaking my concentration for anything other then "gym is on fire, we have to evacuate right now)
    Last edited by Witchblade77; 2019-05-13 at 06:43 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    No I don't feel fear unless he reacts poorly or I rejected him because he creeped me out.

This message is clearly for creeps who feel entitled to bother people, it isn't a call out for men to avoid girls. If you felt offended by this, you either misunderstood the message or it was meant for you. There is a difference between socializing and being a dick.

Some dude trailed me home in his car after I was walking home from school, even after I gave him my number (it was a fake ). I didn't mind when he slowed down and called me pretty. I was creeped the fuck out when he tried to find out where I lived and kept asking me to get in his car.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

At the drop of a beer bottle more like

No I don't get angry. That's stupid. I, like most normal people, hate rejection, so the easiest way to avoid rejection is not to put yourself in situations where you can get rejected.

I've been told many times by women that I've dated that they basically needed to make their interest so obvious it would have been visible from orbit before I would catch on.

When I first kissed my current girlfriend I asked for permission, Can I kiss you? - something I started doing way back in college, I never got a no yet, but I have gotten complaints that I ruined the moment and should have just went for it.

So I tend to be on the more cautious end of things.

I do have a friend tho who will go to a club and straight up ask 30 women if they wanna a) fuck b) have a good time wink wink or some other sleazy variation of that.

20 will turn him down in disgust, 9 amused or apologetic, then 1 will say yes.

had a friend listening to music on the train tuning out after a hard days work. Some jerkoff plucks the earphones out of her ears and asks her to give him a smile.

have had friends call friends living closeby to walk with her, because of guys who asked them out tracking them across blocks and she didnt want to show them where she lived. Friends came in and picked her up.

CLosest friend has had multiple stalkers, many iwth dangerous threatening behaviours, despite doing her best to mind her own business, but blond hair and blue eyes attracts absolute shit without even trying.

- - - Updated - - -

When the alternative is the threat of literal maiming or death, I know what I would choose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats pretty sexist claimin all dudes are just violent fearmongers that attack you when you reject them.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

I can tell when a woman is attracted to me and have never been rejected when I was sure they were into me and made a move. There are non verbal things people do that you can easily pick up on.

But no I would never be violent either way.

getting 'violent' is a persecuted by the law...

no idea what that guy is speaking about...

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Thats pretty sexist claimin all dudes are just violent fearmongers that attack you when you reject them.
    Aplenty of the usual suspects seems extremely triggered by this message and even more by women who dare to say not to them.

Obviously, if women say no to usual suspects like Eliot Rodgers, it's because they are ''ENTITLED FEMINAZIS''. Meanwhile. those studs call every woman that is not looking like an underage Victoria Secret mode/36 DD blond japanese highschool students ''UGLY UND ULD UND FUT LULZ'', because they are too woke and too intelligent to try to date women that might be interested in dating angry losers (robotic Dutch wives, probably)
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2019-05-13 at 07:16 PM.

The tweeter is what's wrong with the world. While he may never want to talk to other people, there's actually some of us that can not only introduce ourselves, but speak to others in a civilized way without any... get this... ulterior motives behind it.

Every men/women have the right to talk to anyone. By talking I mean "hi how are you". Following someone or saying bad words is harassment.