Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    What Forsaken deserve... a BLOOD ELF AR!!!!
    The only other "established" undead under the Forsaken is the Nathanos model, and the last thing this game needs is MORE humans running around.

A fuck ton of elves died to the scourge, the San'layn/ undead elves make a ton of more sense than the horrendous light undead Blizzard are hinting at with the subtly of a fast and furious movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

I could see it being Night Elf Worgen and San'layn.

To be fair the concept “the game doesn’t need more humans” while I agree is more true of Elves.

What Forsaken deserve... a BLOOD ELF AR!!!!
    By the light.... anything but friggin San'layn. I still dont get the draw of them. They get brought back for BFA as cannon fodder in the Alliance campaign and now theyre an AR candidate. It'd be a lot more likely to get something like the boot licker, a human with undead skin color.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    The only other "established" undead under the Forsaken is the Nathanos model, and the last thing this game needs is MORE humans running around.

A fuck ton of elves died to the scourge, the San'layn/ undead elves make a ton of more sense than the horrendous light undead Blizzard are hinting at with the subtly of a fast and furious movie.
    I don't give a shit, it's another goddamn Blood Elf AR, we already got one in BFA.

Give it a rest till the next expansion, this shit prints money so there will of course be more ARs as they've said. High Elf, Wildhammer, Half Elf, Broken, San'layn... push it till later. Do the rest of the races first.
    Last edited by EbaumsTipster; 2019-05-21 at 02:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't give a shit, it's another goddamn Blood Elf AR, we already got one in BFA.

Give it a rest till the next expansion, this shit prints money so there will of course be more ARs as they've said. High Elf, Wildhammer, Half Elf, Broken, San'layn... push it till later. Do the rest of the races first.
    It's no more of a blood elf AR than Murlocs.

San'layn are the only other established undead "race" with ties to the Forsaken, and there are no other options that make a mote of sense for Forsaken
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLisanna View Post
    Umm Horde would get Hozen, not mogu. As the Hozen joined the horde in Pandaria
    Hozen model would require MUCH more work than Mogu though, and Mogu are a bit "cooler"
    Twas brillig

It's no more of a blood elf AR than Murlocs.

San'layn are the only other established undead "race" with ties to the Forsaken, and there are no other options that make a mote of sense for Forsaken
    I mean that's like saying Gnolls are a Human Allied Race because they're also alive and have ties to Stormwind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    Maybe those cool cat people from WoD :3
    I had them pinned for Horde and the Botani for Alliance (perhaps the Night Elves would now be interested in a more ferocious form of nature), but it would be an interesting subversion to expectations to have cats and dogs allied with each other.

I thought Ankoan were going to use the Worgen rig, but nope. It may be like Vulpera you're right.

Saurok, Dragonmen, White Worgen that look like the OG model are all possible.
    Are we talking skeletons or just similar race? Vulpera use goblin I thought.

Worgen are just humans

TBH the Horde Needs Humans and the Alliance Needs Orcs

Well how can that be well.........

AU Draenor Groms son became a light infused Zealot that sided with Yrel and so Orc Paladins who could side with the Alliance is a thing that can really happen if they can find out how to get back to AU Draenor just like how the Horde did but that shouldnt be a problem seeing how the Alliance has the best mages around.

As for Humans joining the Horde well take your pick of the Human factions that hate Stormwind and want to see it burn!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    I had them pinned for Horde and the Botani for Alliance (perhaps the Night Elves would now be interested in a more ferocious form of nature), but it would be an interesting subversion to expectations to have cats and dogs allied with each other.
    The time the botani tried to invade Stormwind probably didn't impress them too well in the minds of the Alliance. Furthermore, we really don't "know" anything about the Botani; they have no charismatic or notable individuals.

I mean that's like saying Gnolls are a Human Allied Race because they're also alive and have ties to Stormwind.
    The san'layn have actively worked with the horde; gnolls have done no such thing with the alliance. That being said I don't think they're a particularly compelling group; very few of them exist and frankly we don't need more elves.

Lightforged undead make the most sense, but their willingness to ally with Sylvanas is... dubious, especially considering that Calia was murdered by Sylvanas while attempting to get forsaken to join the alliance.

Vulpera allying with the horde makes a good deal of sense, as do ogres.

A "kindred spirit" for the alliance worgen would be the sethrak. It would add some necessary spice to the alliance's ranks, especially if the alliance are just going to be getting more gnomes for the foreseeable future.

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Hozen model would require MUCH more work than Mogu though, and Mogu are a bit "cooler"
    Both would need updating, and the mogu have never been allied with the horde.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Lightforged Undead with Calia and Saberon brought in by Mag'har seem logical.

5+ Year Old Account
    Buff undead, beefy and meaty

Not even remotely. They were both under the employ of the Lich King and were allies in life and death. I think you're also equating allied race has to be actually physically related to an existing race in the faction. Pretty sure Void Elves are Alliance.....which race are they allied to? Void and Night elves are about as related as Sanlayn and Forsaken at this point. If Vulpera come into play, which race are they allied to in the way you're claiming?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewshine View Post
    Buff undead, beefy and meaty
    You mean like Nathanos? Yeah, I could dig that.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Are we talking skeletons or just similar race? Vulpera use goblin I thought.
    Skeletons.

What I meant by "may be like Vulpera" means that it may be the "Worgen AR" might be a new race entirely that uses the Worgen rig. It would be revealed at around the same time as Vulpera to show that Alliance is also getting a new species race with existing rigging.

10+ Year Old Account
    did Gnolls help the Alliance? Do they share history with the Alliance as past brothers in arms? No? Then your comparison isn't at all valid.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Mogu use a draenei skeleton though which is considerably less work.

And now that the Zandalari are in the Horde, and Zul's dead, we might be able to pull some in.

Hozen have a crouched posture which makes armor design fitting onto them VERY difficult compared to other races. It's comparable to doing Naga or centaur.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Mogu use a draenei skeleton though which is considerably less work to update to fit armor onto.

And now that the Zandalari are in the Horde, and Zul's dead, we might be able to pull some in since they're so desperate for a homeland.

Hozen have a crouched posture which makes armor design fitting onto them VERY difficult compared to other races. It's comparable to doing Naga or centaur. Thematically, there's also a lot less to do with the Hozen.
    Twas brillig

7+ Year Old Account
    it definitely don't need MORE elves running around either.