Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham II View Post
    My reason? Kryllian is clearly paying attention to the thread but - much like D1 - is leaving key details out or conveniently painting someone in a bad light by overlooking key details. Dupti never claimed to be poisoned in the night. He claimed to be poisoned towards the end of D1.

Hit 'post' before I gave my reason. >.>
    I'm not talking about the poison claim which hes he said happened late in the day. I'm talking about the RB/Jail claim combining with the Mystic/shared night QT claim.

But Kryllian it is pretty much confirmed I was jailed. If I lied about it, the prince could just counterclaim (whcih would be silly) or just jail me and execute me the next night.
    Also someone else would have been jailed in that case

So you think me and Danner are lying about the mystic?

- - - Updated - - -

I have absolutely no idea why you keep trying to paint me as scum.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Kryllian, only the prince can jail. It should be obvious I am not lying about being jailed.
    Unless you don't believe there is a mystic and you think me and Danner are scumbuddies making some weird ass play, it should also be obvious I was in a mystic thread
    Neither of those are impossible situations.

1. you could be the prince who didn't jail anyone and are trying to hide your role from scum

2. I've seen stranger gambits in this game.

Anyone who reads a claim and doesn't think about it and just accepts it isn't playing the game right. I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't try to poke holes in claims and either clear you or catch you in a lie.

Okay prince you should probably jail and execute Kryllian

- - - Updated - - -

I sincerely doubt there is a jester in the game but Kryllian is probably the best candidate.

Okay prince you should probably jail and execute Kryllian
    Isn't that analogous to telling the doc what to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Isn't that analogous to telling the doc what to do?
    Kind of but not exactly. Scum doesn't really have to play around this (seeing as prince and scum should not be targeting the same players)

7+ Year Old Account
    I have absolutely no idea why you keep trying to paint me as scum.
    I'm actually trying to get other people to talk to help me resolve this gut feel I have that you're scum. I literally wrote in my notes "I'm not getting good vibes early in the game from Dupti but usually that means I'm wrong about him".

I have to reason to trust you and only reasons to distrust you and everyone in this game. Mercy was the closest thing I had to a town read last night and I was expecting scum to try and convert them not kill them.

But you are trying to paint everything about me as scummy.

I claim I was jailed - you even admitted that either I was telling the true about it OR I was the prince. So ultimately, there is nothing scummy about me claiming to being jailed.

Which means the only thing you can really question is me and Danner claiming there is a Mystic who linked me and Danner in the night. So either you believe me and Danner are both scum together doing a play that serves no purpose as it does not clear us or anything whatsoever, or you believe we are telling the truth about it.

So ultimately there is nothing scummy about the things I mentioned unless you believe me and Danner are scumbuddies who made a play that does absolutely nothing

@Kryllian:

Just pretend the mystic QT action is a day action affecting the upcoming night, and it all makes sense.
    Alternatively, assume the QT action is a resolveable night action, and dupti and myself had between dawn and dawn to discuss stuff. That's a whole zero seconds.

One of these two is infinitely more silly than the others. But not as silly as claiming it didn't happen.
    I can assure you, our chat did indeed happen.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

5+ Year Old Account
    If Danner were scum, I don't believe he would be this chatty.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Just pretend the mystic QT action is a day action affecting the upcoming night, and it all makes sense.
    Yes, if that is the way the mod is prioritizing the actions then this could explain both claims.

I believe, unless proven otherwise, that Danner/Dupti did talk last night. If the mystic has their day ability to send a message anonymously to all players they could do so today and there would be no doubt.

But do you agree that in a normal game, a jailing/role block night action would come before a neighborizing night action and stop the neighborizing from occuring?

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm also highly suspicious of the quiet/low post count players. Anyone who isn't actively weighing in on the game is a major liability. If there is an alignment changing role in this game then it's going to be very hard to try and catch people out if there isn't much content and if they're not really contributing much.

- - - Updated - - -

So...

Unvote
    Vote: Strikered

If the doctor misses the NK target, we would effectively be losing two players per night.
    Considering how small our group is, if the assassin can poison and straight up murder, it’s unlikely we have neutral murderer roles
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

I'm also highly suspicious of the quiet/low post count players.
    Come on, it hasn't even been six hours since the day began, people haven't had chance to log in yet given how we're spread out across different time zones

- - - Updated - - -

At least wait until 12 hours have passed?

5+ Year Old Account
    Come on, it hasn't even been six hours since the day began, people haven't had chance to log in yet given how we're spread out across different time zones

- - - Updated - - -

At least wait until 12 hours have passed?
    Strikered didn't post much on D1, either. Nor will my vote necessarily stay where it is.

Are you aligned with him?

Strikered didn't post much on D1, either.
    What was there to post about on D1? It's day 1!

I think you're fishing for easy lynches.

Vote: Graeham

10+ Year Old Account
    A message has been telepathically sent to all players!

I get a direct link to one person
    I get to listen to two other targets but can't interact.

So a busy night for me, obviously I have expended 1 charge on 1 ability the other has no charges. I have one more thread chat left.

Providing no one was recruited last night, I believe the people I have interacted with are town. I also watch Unique views like a hawk. The duo I listened in on has 4 unique views. Listo/Me/Them. It hits 5 they know someone else has read the thread and they have been compromised. Which may happen anyway if I get recruited.

There is a poisoner in the game. No real idea what faction that is.

I don't want to unload everything I learned here because it narrows down who I could be.

Link with single player:?
    Duo: Danner and Dupti

Town Mystic (still Town)

It hits 5 they know someone else has read the thread and they have been compromised. Which may happen anyway if I get recruited.
    Should've kept this quiet so you could've busted them when the link was shared

What is that supposed to mean? Day 1 has been great the last two games. Day 1 is only useless if people approach it like it doesnt matter

5+ Year Old Account
    What was there to post about on D1? It's day 1!

I think you're fishing for easy lynches.

Vote: Graeham
    Easy lynches? No, not really. I'm trying to get things to happen based on things I note that are suspicious.