View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    And not promising may well mean he loses the GE and then loses his position at the party after managing to lose two GEs in a row where he had every advantage.
    Personally i think he wouldn't mind that. I take him as a complainer and never a doer type of person. Sitting in the opposition means he can bitch, moan, deflect, allow his comrade to bring in Mao's red book, sign fowards to anti semitic books without real consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Mastaralas View Post
    To state what should be blindingly obvious, the opinions of the Labour party membership are not representative of floating voters in the north in key marginals.

I should not keep on having to explain basic stuff like this. A suggestion: stop reading drivel that validates your own opinions with transparent and superficial wish-fulfillment articles.
    You are truly, truly deluded if you think that the wishes of these floating voters in key marginals in the north of England will have any semblance of clout anywhere other than with the poor victims they are attempting to mug in Salford shopping centre.

You do understand you literally sound like an insane person? Corbyn has never openly stated or implied any support for far right anti-semitic conspiracy theories.
    There are far left anti semites too, or are we going to ignore his "Oh this anti semitic book is Brilliant." forward he wrote among other "What anitsemitism?" he pushed while current and former jewish Labour MPs were bring out tons of evidence.

If you think those people who oppose Israeli's aggressive foreign policy are all anti-semites, no, they are not. They just don't like people who drop bombs on kids much.
    Or we're bringing this up agfuckingain. Are you that fucking retarded or just blind.

How is attacking a jew for being a jew anti israel? Answer that.

Also how is calling an anti semitic book written BEFORE the Balfor Declaration let alone the founding of Israel brilliant anti Israel?

Come on answer. Or you just going to handwave sir dupesalot.

So, while you're quabbling about domestic UK politics nobody gives a shit about... the EU does this:

https://www.consilium.europa.eu/en/i...vietnam-trade/

I know we don't have many Brexiteers left here, because most of them crawled back into their holes... but this is what the UK is walking out on. And this is what moving on actually means. While the UK still can't figure out the most basic shit a country should be doing, ie. reach a decision... any decision, the EU isn't waiting, it's doing what it does best. Connect to other places, open up opportunities and benefitting not just us, but other countries that wouldn't have a chance at getting a deal like this with the US. And soon, very soon, fucking Vietnam will have more access to the EU's internal market than the UK.

Vietnam! A developing country. They're going to have a better standing than the UK. For shame. Am looking forward to watching Vietnam grow from this.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

By "better standing" I think you mean "have the cheap labour of its workers exploited so that the wages of european workers can be undercut by corporations".
    I'm gonna assume your absence here for a few days/weeks was due to going on holiday IRL. I hope it was nice
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

By "better standing" I think you mean "have the cheap labour of its workers exploited so that the wages of european workers can be undercut by corporations".

There are a lot of reasons why Britain should remain in the EU, this is not one of them. The problem is that halfwits like you consistently make the case for Brexit even while you think you are doing the opposite. If you people would just shut up there's a good chance the public would recognize the error of its initial decision.
    What European workers? The British haven't been into clothes manufacturing for realsies since the mid-20th century. In case you haven't noticed it, clothing manufacturing is not your thing anymore. You're getting your clothes from SEA if you like it or not. This way, you'll get them cheaper. And since when did the booming UK rice argricultural sector matter to you?

Call me halfwit all you like, but you're going to sit out on an economic network that's unprecedented. The EU has imported goods for the value of 2 trillion in 2018. And we have exported another 2 trillion worth of goods. You really think anyone gives a shit about 39bn from the UK? Or if the UK will ever sort its shit out? Cute.

The hammer will fall on October 31st. Tick tock.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    So, while you're quabbling about domestic UK politics nobody gives a shit about... the EU does this:

I know we don't have many Brexiteers left here, because most of them crawled back into their holes... but this is what the UK is walking out on. And this is what moving on actually means. While the UK still can't figure out the most basic shit a country should be doing, ie. reach a decision... any decision, the EU isn't waiting, it's doing what it does best. Connect to other places, open up opportunities and benefitting not just us, but other countries that wouldn't have a chance at getting a deal like this with the US. And soon, very soon, fucking Vietnam will have more access to the EU's internal market than the UK.

Vietnam! A developing country. They're going to have a better standing than the UK. For shame. Am looking forward to watching Vietnam grow from this.
    Hey going to get no disagreement about what is written here.

The issue is that UK domestic politics and the Brexit situation are linked 110% due to the fact that we have next to no politics going on outside of brexit. Which is why they're talked about here because it all comes back to it.

I mean we could make a "UK political shit show thread." but it would be the exact same stuff.

Oh hey sir dupesalot got his posts deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Hey going to get no disagreement about what is written here.

The issue is that UK domestic politics and the Brexit situation are linked 110% due to the fact that we have next to no politics going on outside of brexit. Which is why they're talked about here because it all comes back to it.

I mean we could make a "UK political shit show thread." but it would be the exact same stuff.

Oh hey sir dupesalot got his posts deleted.
    Oh, I get why you're discussing it here. What I don't get is that you actually have a reason to discuss it here. At some point, regardless of the direction the UK is taking in the end, you'd expect professional politicians in the highest tier of UK politics to stop acting like a bunch of monkeys throwing shit around in their cage.

I mean, sure... I'll talk shit about the discussion. But not because of you lot having it, more because that you seem to have to have it in the first place. And my apologies if this comes across the wrong way, but it is a bit silly... the whole situation is silly. Alas, we've been through this before, so I guess it's known where I'm coming from. But I won't tire pointing this out to any Brexiteers that still think they have a valid viewpoint. They do not. And stroking their fragile egos does not yield any positive results for Britain or the EU. So I'm not doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post

-image skipped for size-
    Wait, telephone sets??? With that old-style hanger phone icon?

Is it some kind of old EU regulation that was re-purposed to count modern smartphones as telephone sets or what?

Edit: hmm, apparently yes:
    telephone sets, including telephones for cellular networks or for other wireless networks: other apparatus for the transmission or reception of voice, images or other data, including apparatus for communication in a wired or wireless network
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2019-06-26 at 08:48 AM.

Search 8517 in the HS.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by yuiopal View Post
    I know, that is why I said, I'll keep reposting it. It takes ten seconds to create a new id.

Alternatively the moderators could do their job properly and delete unsubstantiated conspiracy theories as their own guidelines suggest. That along with all the far right crap on this forum.
    I mean, Corbyn probably doesn’t like Jews though, right?

Quote Originally Posted by yuiopal View Post
    Whatever may be wrong with our parliament there are no actual nazis in it, you are not in a position to pontificate.
    And when they actually get anything done that violates our constitution and/or is an expression of their nazi ideology, you can let me know. Until then, I don't give a shit about them. They are not the topic here. Feel free to make another thread if you want to whinge about them.

Btw, those nazis you talk about? They're in league with your Brexit boys. Oh, another thing... Those nazis? Just voted themselves out of a major state committee. Yes, they're that stupid.

But.. nice try.

I mean the wikipedia post is quite long:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antise...K_Labour_Party
    That is rather long. I’m just fucking with him though, I check this thread for one reason, and one reason only, and that’s to see dribbles make an ass of himself on the daily. No matter how many days I take off, I can come back in and see him saying even dumber things than the last time, it’s one of the better things to do around these parts.

This should, and probably will, all be deleted though.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2019-06-26 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Trolling

And again, the discussion revolves around Little Britain with it's little problems... amusing. October is near, tick tock.

Mymrohd wrote:

I mean the wikipedia post is quite long:
    Yes, from your link "In 2015, 2016 and 2017, the Campaign Against Antisemitism (CAA) commissioned YouGov to survey British attitudes towards Jews.[320] The 2017 survey found that supporters of the Labour Party were less likely to hold antisemitic views than those of the Conservative Party or the UK Independence Party"...

"A study into contemporary antisemitism in Britain by the Institute for Jewish Policy Research (JPR) in September 2017 study found that those on the political left were no more likely than average to hold antisemitic attitudes,"....

"The study stated that in "surveys of attitudes towards ethnic and religious minorities... The most consistently found pattern across different surveys is heightened animosity towards Jews on the political right..." and that "The political left, captured by voting intention or actual voting for Labour, appears in these surveys as a more Jewish-friendly, or neutral, segment of the population."

Conclusive evidence of anti-semitism there.

This must be the fourth or fifth time someone has linked to apparent evidence of antisemitism in the Labour party without reading it and noticing it clears the party of antisemitism about as comprehensively as is humanly possible.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabray View Post
    That is rather long. I’m just fucking with him though, I check this thread for one reason, and one reason only, and that’s to see dribbles make an ass of himself on the daily. No matter how many days I take off, I can come back in and see him saying even dumber things than the last time, it’s one of the better things to do around these parts.

This should, and probably will, all be deleted though.
    Sorry to disappoint, but I am bowing out in a mission accomplished kind of way, brexit thanks to people like me is now inevitable.

My views are not welcome here, despite being one of the 17.4 million leavers and trying to represent the majority of the UK electorate. No one else other than me appears to want to do it here, I wonder why. No, I'll tell you ...The appointment of a new EU fanatical sheriff here in a Junkeresque anointmental EU kind of way who cannot keep his pre promotion biased views separate from the supposedly impartial "job" taken on has ensured no pro brexit British people will ever post here. Example...

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Oh, but there is. I count myself a European nationalist. I want to live in a country called Europe.
    An open and honest two sided discussion is not possible any longer with an opposing dictatorial viewpoint controlling the playground.

So I'll leave you in your pro EU/remoaner echo chamber in ever diminishing numbers to slap your happy EU backs, free to nation bash Britain unfettered as much as you like.

Go for it eurochums knock yourselves out we are big enough to take it, I'll still see you on the main boards where we will continue to happily converse free of the Brexit topic on my main, not alt, account.

So goodbye from me to you here, will see you there. And don't forget, for one last time, Tick Tock.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Please take a break and chill a bit - the thread is getting vicious. Do not rage at other posters, even burners. In fact, it would be best if burners were not engaged at all - their posts are usually wiped within half a day and half a conversation remaining looks rather silly.

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Sorry to disappoint, but I am bowing out in a mission accomplished kind of way, brexit thanks to people like me is now inevitable.

My views are not welcome here, despite being one of the 17.4 million leavers and trying to represent the majority of the UK electorate. No one else other than me appears to want to do it here, I wonder why. No, I'll tell you ...The appointment of a new EU fanatical sheriff here in a Junkeresque anointmental EU kind of way who cannot keep his pre promotion biased views separate from the supposedly impartial "job" taken on has ensured no pro brexit British people will ever post here. Example...

An open and honest two sided discussion is not possible any longer with an opposing dictatorial viewpoint controlling the playground.

So I'll leave you in your pro EU/remoaner echo chamber in ever diminishing numbers to slap your happy EU backs, free to nation bash Britain unfettered as much as you like.

Go for it eurochums knock yourselves out we are big enough to take it, I'll still see you on the main boards where we will continue to happily converse free of the Brexit topic on my main, not alt, account.

So goodbye from me to you here, will see you there. And don't forget, for one last time, Tick Tock.
    What a cunt...lol...like I said, he never disappoints. Honestly I question all the time if you actually live in the UK, I’d be shocked if you do. Either way, anyone want to take bets on how long he can hold out? October is a long way away...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Please take a break and chill a bit - the thread is getting vicious. Do not rage at other posters, even burners. In fact, it would be best if burners were not engaged at all - their posts are usually wiped within half a day and half a conversation remaining looks rather silly.
    Sorry, that post came in right after, he deserves it though, delete what you want. *high five*

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    You're in a Brexit thread, that you even created, which is inherently about UK politics and it's politicians. You can't whinge when UK politics are discussed...

But then, you seem to have devolved into dribbles silly "tick tock" nonsense.
    I'm not whinging. I'm making fun of it. Time's running out. And how is it that the people of the UK aren't standing in front of Parliament asking for heads to roll? England used to be way more decisive in the past... perhaps it is time the monarchy took control.