10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit... That last couple hours have been INSANE for the MCU.

First, Endgame finally surpasses Avatar.

Then:
    Eternals. Solid cast, should at least be decent.
    Shang Chi. THE REAL MANDARIN APPEARS!
    Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness! The Sorcerer Supreme gets the horror treatment! VERY smart move.
    then, SURPRISE!

THOR 4: Love and Thunder. Featuring the return of Jane Foster!!

and Natalie Portman walked on stage HOLDING FUCKING MJOLNIR! Could be a troll... Could be a sign we're getting FosThor!

And then, just when you though shit couldn't get any more hype?

BBLLLLAAAAADDDDDEEEEEE!!!!!!! Mahershala Ali confirmed to play the Slayer. GREAT casting, so hyped.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

7+ Year Old Account
    But nothing in the MCU is ever what it seems. As the panel wrapped up for the evening, Marvel Studios boss Kevin Feige dropped a handful of playful teases that serve as confirmation for something fans have been clamoring about for years: the inclusion of not only the Fantastic Four, but "mutants" (you know, like the X-Men) in the MCU.

"We talked about so much tonight, it's a shame we didn't have time to talk about Black Panther 2, about Captain Marvel 2, about Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 3 [...]" Feige joked, "We didn't have time to talk about the Fantastic Four, or about the mutants."
    https://www.gamespot.com/articles/th.../1100-6468595/
    Last edited by Kontinuum; 2019-07-21 at 04:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like a good line up. Hype train is running on schedule.

Its mainly geared towards markets Disney+ though. A lot of stuff is missing.

New Blade? In the MCU???? Im ready.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Is Shang-Chi gonna be a movie or TV series?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Is Shang-Chi gonna be a movie or TV series?
    Its a movie.

Phase 4 is amazing. I'm so hyped for all of it.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Its a movie.
    So this will be the first Marvel movie that a villain is the star/main character. Interesting.

wanda vision?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    So this will be the first Marvel movie that a villain is the star/main character. Interesting.
    Shang Chi isn't a villain.

The only thing that hypes me here is Strange 2. Especially given that it seems to have Scarlet Witch in it.

Everything else seems... meh. Thor sounds like a huge miss, Love&Thunder was already a waste of comics, but it doesn't make sense in the MCU timeline (as Thor is still worthy, as per Endgame).
    Heavily afraid of Angelina Jolie in Eternals.

And Blade, well... wait & see. Kinda hard to take Wesley's legacy. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Shang Chi isn't a villain.
    Well slap my ass and call me charlie. I heard it was about the real Mandarin and just assumed. I don't know much about these characters they're introducing.

Disappointed as it seems hemsworth wont be in guardians 3

10+ Year Old Account
    Phase 4 looks amazing.

From left to right.

1. Still not sure how they are going to approach this Black Widow movie, it it in the past? Or is she returning?

2. Eternals, here's something I know nothing about, although I heard Moondragon will be in it and boy can I not wait for the triggering when she is revealed. lol

3. The Falcon and the Winter Solider stories could be interesting, their roles together in the comics were always good and there were some good stories there you can expand on here.

4. Shang'-chi is about fucking time, and is going to be an interesting mix with martial arts and mysticism. Cannot wait to see how Disney approach this.

5. WanaVision, thats the TV show right? Man I love Wanda and Vision but I am not sure I wanna see a TV show :P

6. Loki, is this going to be a TV show? I heard it might be,

7. Doctor Strange, whatever i guess, but the multiverse aspect seems interesting.

8. I always liked the What If... comics Marvel did, especially the older ones, so a movie version of this could provide an interesting excuse to really just go balls out crazy with alternative timelines.

9. I wouldn't be surprised judging from the logo of the Hawkeye movie that this is going to be Kate Bishop and not Clint Barton, so maybe a passing the torch between the two. I always wanted a Clint Barton solo movie, Hawkeye was always one of my favourite heroes as a kid. But we'll see what happens.

10. Always welcome more Thor.

11. Disney's Blade.. Man they better not water that down. The first Blade movie was so good, despite a few things about it aging, Blade really fit that dark gritty tone and I hope they keep it.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    5. WanaVision, thats the TV show right? Man I love Wanda and Vision but I am not sure I wanna see a TV show :P
    Yes that is one of the TV series, along with...

and also...

8. I always liked the What If... comics Marvel did, especially the older ones, so a movie version of this could provide an interesting excuse to really just go balls out crazy with alternative timelines.
    What if...? is supposedly going to be an animated series.

10+ Year Old Account
    Phase 4 looks amazing.

From left to right.

1. Still not sure how they are going to approach this Black Widow movie, it it in the past? Or is she returning?

2. Eternals, here's something I know nothing about, although I heard Moondragon will be in it and boy can I not wait for the triggering when she is revealed. lol

3. The Falcon and the Winter Solider stories could be interesting, their roles together in the comics were always good and there were some good stories there you can expand on here.

4. Shang'-chi is about fucking time, and is going to be an interesting mix with martial arts and mysticism. Cannot wait to see how Disney approach this.

7. Doctor Strange, whatever i guess, but the multiverse aspect seems interesting.

9. I wouldn't be surprised judging from the logo of the Hawkeye movie that this is going to be Kate Bishop and not Clint Barton, so maybe a passing the torch between the two. I always wanted a Clint Barton solo movie, Hawkeye was always one of my favourite heroes as a kid. But we'll see what happens.

11. Disney's Blade.. Man they better not water that down. The first Blade movie was so good, despite a few things about it aging, Blade really fit that dark gritty tone and I hope they keep it.
    Falcon and Winter Soldier, Wanda Vision, Loki, What if, and Hawkeye are shows. They confirmed that the mantle is being passed to Kate back when they announced it in some Disney Plus press release.

I think Blade can be good. Even if its PG13. People keep acting like Disney is going to 'Disney-fy' stuff despite Disney showing that are willing to get dirty when appropriate. The Netflix shows were part of the MCU, they had to go through Disney. A bit off-topic, but Disney makes Vader bloodier and bloodier every time he pops up in a cartoon, movie, book, comic. I'm not worried, yet.

they need to come up with a different name other then WandaVision

Phase 4 looks amazing.

From left to right.

No one is going to be triggered by Moondragon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just love that Liz is getting more to do in the MCU. The WandaVision limited series and being part of Dr Strange 2, love it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    No one is going to be triggered by Moondragon.
    You give the internet too much credit. You cannot even have a woman in a lead roll without people throwing a pissy fit. a lesbian will probably cause a meltdown. I expect at least 30 Quartering videos on how upset he is.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Gulantik View Post
    Can someone more clued up on Marvel comics fill me in? Would "Jane Thor" outright replace current Thor or is this a case of two heroes existing at once?

Basically, I'm asking if it is looking like Thor 4 is @chrishemsworth's last outing as the character.
    Thor decides he's not worthy, so Mjolnir rejects him, so Foster takes it up and becomes Thor. OG Thor is around as Odinson and uses an axe. Since he's already got the axe and Mjolnir is broken, I wonder if Mjolnir reforms somehow and since Thor isn't worthy, it seeks out Foster.

I mean, Ragnarok's main development for Thor was realizing the power was in him all along (which we all should agree is a completely new and innovative storytelling technique!) and so Mjolnir doesn't actually grant the power of Thor...

Though Portman really doesn't seem athletic enough to be a powerhouse brawler type, so dunno how it'll play.

- - - Updated - - -

You give the internet too much credit. You cannot even have a woman in a lead roll without people throwing a pissy fit. a lesbian will probably cause a meltdown. I expect at least 30 Quartering videos on how upset he is.
    A pre-existing character in a non-leading role probably won't garner much interest. I'm sure there will be some complaints, but you could probably find people that didn't like Downey as IronMan. It doesn't mean it matters enough to the rest of the world to have 30 different stories about "the outrage".
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."