Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Gymer View Post
    The target to the right layout reminds me a bit of your old Shadow Priest UI that was knocking about during Cata. I loved that layout. If you still have some screenshots of it floating about you should post them up again for the nostalgia and so I can copy it again for my levelling UI...).
    I'd completely forgotten about that UI until you mentioned it :-)) It was on wowuigalley iirc. I don't have any screenshots though, sry :-(
    Last edited by Kaitain; 2019-08-13 at 08:39 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaShanty View Post
    Anyone able to direct me to where I can get the class color theme link in the imgur below? I asked the streamer but he didn't reply and I've noticed a few other people have it as well, I just don't know how to word it in Google in order to get the results I'm looking for lol. (I outlined everything in the red boxes to be more specific).

I can't post links yet so just remove the spaces

imgur.com/CtNSeBl
    Hey friendo, that's Benik UI. Its an ElvUI extension. By default it adds those bars to most of the UI widgets and it defaults to class color.

Benik UI

Quote Originally Posted by bjordin View Post
    Hey friendo, that's Benik UI. Its an ElvUI extension. By default it adds those bars to most of the UI widgets and it defaults to class color.

Benik UI
    Thank you so much! I'll definitely look into it

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitain View Post
    I'd completely forgotten about that UI until you mentioned it :-)) It was on wowuigalley iirc. I don't have any screenshots though, sry :-(
    Sad times; that was a banging UI!

i wont be sharing the profiles but everything you see is done with SuF, DBM, plater, vuhdo , bartender and weakauras. chat window is chatter, dmg bars are Details and the map is sexymap

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tysken View Post
    Wow.. this looks amazing! I've been trying to get my hands on something similar for a long time.. Mind sharing it?
    I cant share all the profiles as its very messy behind the scenes but these are the addons i used: SuF, DBM, plater, bartender4, weakauras, vuhdo, chatter, details, and sexymap

Quote Originally Posted by palaron14 View Post
    i wont be sharing the profiles but everything you see is done with SuF, DBM, plater, vuhdo , bartender and weakauras. chat window is chatter, dmg bars are Details and the map is sexymap

- - - Updated - - -

I cant share all the profiles as its very messy behind the scenes but these are the addons i used: SuF, DBM, plater, bartender4, weakauras, vuhdo, chatter, details, and sexymap
    What font are you using?

Where did you find the profile? I also really dig it

- - - Updated - - -

Could you please share your easyfram profile?

https://imgur.com/a/YAqHVTG

still using this after all these years, added some important things for raiding like cooldown timers, weakauras etc and the raidframes look really nice and compact. Can post a pic in a raiding environment for any who want to see what it looks like.
    Last edited by Simmias; 2019-08-16 at 12:47 AM.
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

Bit of an edit/mashup of a few UI's I've seen around that I like.

Quote Originally Posted by Winfield View Post
    What font are you using?
    expressway

i changed my set up a bit.!!!
    Loved the set up from palaron14

Quote Originally Posted by nightcrow View Post

nice one i love it

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nightcrow View Post

The layout and design are awesome! Looks like your action bars are slightly to the left of the progress bars tho! Prob 2-3px off

Very clean and I love that the rest of your UI matches with font/bars etc.

Quote Originally Posted by bjordin View Post
    The layout and design are awesome! Looks like your action bars are slightly to the left of the progress bars tho! Prob 2-3px off

Very clean and I love that the rest of your UI matches with font/bars etc.
    Thx bro just noticed that....
    Also yesterday i lost my settings for some reason so i remade it i think is px perfect atm..i will post l8r

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by captaincoffeecup View Post
    The target to the right layout reminds me a bit of your old Shadow Priest UI that was knocking about during Cata. I loved that layout. If you still have some screenshots of it floating about you should post them up again for the nostalgia and so I can copy it again for my levelling UI...).
    I can't post links/images but you can search web archive to be able to access wowuigallery and Kaitain's old UIs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillita View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

I can't post links/images but you can search web archive to be able to access wowuigallery and Kaitain's old UIs.
    I had actually tried this. It seems like once you go far enough back, the images are just blank or don't load. :c

Quote Originally Posted by palaron14 View Post
    took a break from WoW for a bit but I got my new main to 120 and decided to change up my UI
    its looks tremendous love it <3
    would you share with us

Quote Originally Posted by Lacivert View Post
    its looks tremendous love it <3
    would you share with us
    They've already stated they won't be sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post
    I had actually tried this. It seems like once you go far enough back, the images are just blank or don't load. :c
    I was able to get the screenshots of the particular ui they were asking for but I can't post them.

web/20160731180531/ www wowuigallery com /topic/kait-shadow
    Last edited by Lillita; 2019-08-27 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillita View Post
    I was able to get the screenshots of the particular ui they were asking for but I can't post them.

web/20160731180531/ www wowuigallery com /topic/kait-shadow
    Ah cool. I can post it for the person.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by captaincoffeecup View Post
    Here's a screenshot of Kait's shadow ui.