Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    I just cant believe blizz will pull their weight. I hope im wrong, really. =/ I dont trust them to do anything anymore.
    *shrug*, not gonna try to understand what "pull their weight" even means in this context, especially not after 8.2 is out for all to witness, as a fact.

8.3 is happening, likely 8.3.5, and 8.3 being smaller than 8.2 is very unlikely.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    We have a plot twist. You know BfA? The expansion Blizzard swore is gonna be about faction war and definitely not about Old Gods? Where we released the last Old God in 8.2? Turns out 8.2.5 Will end the war campaign. Go figure.
    They never swore any such thing.
    It was an ironic meme perpetuated by the community for a reason. There were tons of hints to what'd go down from the start with tentacles, old god references, monsters, Azsharas Warbringer etc.

Battle for Azeroth was a title of twofold meaning all the way. That's just how Blizzard writes faction war since they simply cannot commit fully to the concept.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2019-09-12 at 08:58 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    We have a plot twist. You know BfA? The expansion Blizzard swore is gonna be about faction war and definitely not about Old Gods? Where we released the last Old God in 8.2? Turns out 8.2.5 Will end the war campaign. Go figure.
    lol classic blizz, pun intended

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    So what does that mean, N'zoth confirmed for 8.3? Seems too soon to face Azshara again.
    N'zoth was all but confirmed at last Blizzcon when the fish representing him was on the final presentation slide (Argus the planet was teased this way for Legion) and 99.9% confirmed when the finale of Eternal Palace showed him go free after Ion told us we would know who the final boss is after that cutscene.

I have no idea why there's any confusion here. The war's all but over already, Anduin and the Horde rebels will be friends against the eeeevil Sylvanas, she gets ousted in 8.2.5, 8.3 is N'zoth. This is clearly the only way the story can move forward, the two main plotlines of BfA have been the faction war and the Azerite/Old God stuff, they're not going to veer away into Shadowlands or Dragon Isles or anything like that in the final patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    N'zoth was all but confirmed at last Blizzcon when the fish representing him was on the final presentation slide (Argus the planet was teased this way for Legion) and 99.9% confirmed when the finale of Eternal Palace showed him go free after Ion told us we would know who the final boss is after that cutscene.

I have no idea why there's any confusion here. The war's all but over already, Anduin and the Horde rebels will be friends against the eeeevil Sylvanas, she gets ousted in 8.2.5, 8.3 is N'zoth. This is clearly the only way the story can move forward, the two main plotlines of BfA have been the faction war and the Azerite/Old God stuff, they're not going to veer away into Shadowlands or Dragon Isles or anything like that in the final patch.
    I think confusion comes from all the leaks supposedly involving N'zoth and the Black Empire being saved for next expansion. I guess Azshara will just be a sub-boss in the N'zoth raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Faction War CONCLUSION, meaning 8.3 is up in the air as for what'll go down!

Having it in-game or from a Google window. Which to choose... Not to mention the addons literally guiding people as they quest, available for Classic and Live alike.

You're free to either play Classic or not make use of the tools available if it's that important to you, although nothing can be done to erase knowledge.
    Not sure if your mistype intentional or not but it says War Campaign conclusion, not Faction War conclusion. Though I do hope they finally put it to rest.

Source for this promise?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I think confusion comes from all the leaks supposedly involving N'zoth and the Black Empire being saved for next expansion. I guess Azshara will just be a sub-boss in the N'zoth raid.
    I trust leaks about as far as I can throw them, especially overly detailed ones. The actual leaks we had for the past few expansions were avaricious on details, mostly stating the general ideas of the expansion ("it's legion, level 110, class halls, artifacts, Demon Hunters"). They didn't go into details regarding the final patch/raid and add a random picture of a cutscene.

Azshara is probably saved for another expansion. Perhaps N'zoth rezzes her, transforms her further into a form she finds hideous which breaks her loyalty, she refuses to fight for him, and exits stage left to be a villain further down the line like Kel'thuzad was.

"Thrilling conclusion" of the War Campaign.

As soon as I saw it was another rep grind "Advance <faction war rep> to continue" I alt F4d lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post

As soon as I saw it was another rep grind "Advance <faction war rep> to continue" I alt F4d lmao.
    Well they better put something worth grinding for at the other end of that rep bar like a new allied race or something or I'm not doing it, the story is too shit to justify just wanting to conclude it as its own reward. I can watch the cut scene of Sylvanas' exile on Youtube.

OK... wonderful ....

So no splitting Mechagon into two smaller dungeons in Heroic and Mythic Keystone modes in 8.2.5 guess I will have to wait till 8.3 for that.

Guess I get to go wait in line for 4 hours just to log in for 15 minutes every evening in Classic as there is nothing here about making it so I can log in to Classic and BFA at the same $%^*@ time.

Buy hey! at least we will get another one of those oh so popular battlegrounds and maybe a cinematic at Blizzcon to tide us over till January or February.

HEY BLIZZARD! ... I am paying you monthly ... how about monthly content updates?

=V=

One of the cinematics is going to be over 6 minutes long big stuff will likely be happening.

Theres a bug. When you click "Show Final Destination" it doesn't say "WoW Classic"

Quote Originally Posted by LedZeppelin View Post
    Theres a bug. When you click "Show Final Destination" it doesn't say "WoW Classic"
    It probably will, but to be authentic to Classic, you will have to wait in line for 4 hours to get that warning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed.

I'll be using the new feature, the damned "go here and there and then there and back here and return to there and loop around to here and jump into that"-string has been annoying AF.
    It's certainly a step up. Would be even better if they would just chuck the ill-fated "travel route" altogether, but alas...
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post

Wtf are you talking about? There is absolutely no mention of a rep grind in this post.

War campaign coming to a conclusion makes my, "I bet they wrap up BfA with a small 8.3 patch" comments I've been saying for a while in other threads seem that much more likely now. The war campaign is going to end in 8.2.5, we're all going to be friends after that going forward, and we'll have the small 8.3 patch to lead into the next expansion, which will probably be out a lot sooner than we think.

faction war already got boring.................. NEXT PLZ!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    War campaign coming to a conclusion makes my, "I bet they wrap up BfA with a small 8.3 patch" comments I've been saying for a while in other threads seem that much more likely now. The war campaign is going to end in 8.2.5, we're all going to be friends after that going forward, and we'll have the small 8.3 patch to lead into the next expansion, which will probably be out a lot sooner than we think.
    Really hope so, Never wanted something to end so much,
    havent connected with one part of the story.

Yeah sounds suspicious either

1. There won't be a patch 8.3

2. The war will end and we will join together to fight Azshara and N'Zoth in 8.3

3. We will tie into the new expansion story with 8.3

4. Blizzard is lying and the war campaign will end in 8.3
    It's 2.

They had the whole "Argus." thing at last Blizzcon like they did at the Blizzcon two years before with the "The End?" then put the N'Zoth fish up there pretty much telling us N'zoth time.

To the War Campaign.

Other storylines have been setup besides it. It literally only means that there won't be anymore to the War Campaign beyond 8.2.5.
    Only problem is that only the war campaign is relevant