Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Several of you are out of line and need to reel it in.
    • Keep discussions to the topic.
    • Don't insult other users.
    • Be mindful to avoid forbidden topics.

Please remain civil.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Disgraceful disrespect for human remains.
    Do you say that to every woman who miscarried in the toilet? And if so, screw you for insulting my sister-in-law.

Quote Originally Posted by Aylaman View Post
    If downs is discovered, it's aborted in most cases as far as I know. They can live a decent life.
    They can live a decent life as long as they are surrounded with caring people. Not all parents are ready for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Medium9 View Post
    I'll put the right to autonomy towards the being that is capable of making thought out decisions, actively partaking in life and being able to actually live independently of another body (or an artificial substitute) as a host any day. The latter part being of particular importance here: Once capable of surviving whilst separated from the cord, things change drastically. Before that, a fetus is mostly just a parasite - technically speaking ofc.
    Please buddy.. Save some of the disgusting rotten feminist pussy for the rest of us. Thanks

[Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2019-09-17 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Forbidden Topics - Lets stray from vulgarity and remember to remain civil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I don't know what you are watching, but it isn't fucking reality.
    Hes talking about me saying Joe Biden has dementia. LOL

His relatives will sell those to Rick Morrison. He will pay $2 each.

- - - Updated - - -

Humanity would be so much better off if it was a reptilian species.

Pros:
    - no sexual dimorphism. Anyone can pretend they are whatever gender they want. Females as physically strong as males.
    - no 9 months of labor. Also abortion can be done easily, without assistance, and without anyone even knowing, as females periodically lay unfertilized eggs anyway.

Cons:
    - cold blooded. Having to live in warm environments, as cold weather would quickly cause hypothermia even if it's just -10 degrees Celsius outside.
    - extra device in the ladies' bathroom, as that time of the month would actually produce a large solid object that can't go in the toilet.

Pro and con:
    - no obsession with sexual intercourse, as reptiles like most other species on Earth only feel the urge at certain times of the year, and not constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    I don't think I've seen a better example of pot calling the kettle black in a while. Seriously, you're whole post is as you so eloquently put it "fucking sheltered child mindset".

You'd have to be a grade A dumbass to think, and try to argue based on the idea, that the average woman having an abortion goes into it thinking "eh, no biggie". Have an abortion IS a form of taking responsibility, and for most it's a major (possibly life changing) decision. If anything, having a child that you know you can't financially, mentally, or emotionally take care of is the epitome of irresponsibility.

Judging by the rest of your posts you don't even give a shit about the child anyway. Your whole mentality is that of edgy, petty punishment. And you call abortions evil? What a fucking joke...
    Yeah, there are some pretty low opinions of women being tossed around by women in this thread. The facts paint a different picture, though, one that's much more recognizable if you (the general you) think about all the women you know in your life compared to this picture of a bunch of selfish, capricious sluts callously aborting left and right for the sake of preserving their promiscuity.

https://www.guttmacher.org/fact-shee...-united-states

• In 2014, some 46% of all abortion patients had never married and were not cohabiting. However, nearly half were living with a male partner in the month they became pregnant, including 14% who were married and 31% who were cohabiting.6
    • Fifty-nine percent of abortions in 2014 were obtained by patients who had had at least one birth.6
    • Some 75% of abortion patients in 2014 were poor or low-income. Twenty-six percent of patients had incomes of 100–199% of the federal poverty level, and 49% had incomes of less than 100% of the federal poverty level ($15,730 for a family of two).*6
    • The reasons patients gave for having an abortion underscored their understanding of the responsibilities of parenthood and family life. The three most common reasons—each cited by three-fourths of patients—were concern for or responsibility to other individuals; the inability to afford raising a child; and the belief that having a baby would interfere with work, school or the ability to care for dependents. Half said they did not want to be a single parent or were having problems with their husband or partner.7
    • Fifty-one percent of abortion patients in 2014 were using a contraceptive method in the month they became pregnant, most commonly condoms (24%) or a hormonal method (13%).8

A bunch of other interesting statistics as well, like the fact that 1 in 4 women will have had an abortion by age 45, and that 89% of abortions are in the first 12 weeks, and I'll point out again that nearly half were married or living with a partner, and more than half were using contraceptives and already have at least one child. But I mean, sure, may as well caricature women as murderous whores instead.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    Yeah, there are some pretty low opinions of women being tossed around by women in this thread. The facts paint a different picture, though, one that's much more recognizable if you (the general you) think about all the women you know in your life compared to this picture of a bunch of selfish, capricious sluts callously aborting left and right for the sake of preserving their promiscuity.

https://www.guttmacher.org/fact-shee...-united-states

• In 2014, some 46% of all abortion patients had never married and were not cohabiting. However, nearly half were living with a male partner in the month they became pregnant, including 14% who were married and 31% who were cohabiting.6
    • Fifty-nine percent of abortions in 2014 were obtained by patients who had had at least one birth.6
    • Some 75% of abortion patients in 2014 were poor or low-income. Twenty-six percent of patients had incomes of 100–199% of the federal poverty level, and 49% had incomes of less than 100% of the federal poverty level ($15,730 for a family of two).*6
    • The reasons patients gave for having an abortion underscored their understanding of the responsibilities of parenthood and family life. The three most common reasons—each cited by three-fourths of patients—were concern for or responsibility to other individuals; the inability to afford raising a child; and the belief that having a baby would interfere with work, school or the ability to care for dependents. Half said they did not want to be a single parent or were having problems with their husband or partner.7
    • Fifty-one percent of abortion patients in 2014 were using a contraceptive method in the month they became pregnant, most commonly condoms (24%) or a hormonal method (13%).8

A bunch of other interesting statistics as well, like the fact that 1 in 4 women will have had an abortion by age 45, and that 89% of abortions are in the first 12 weeks, and I'll point out again that nearly half were married or living with a partner, and more than half were using contraceptives and already have at least one child. But I mean, sure, may as well caricature women as murderous whores instead.
    Sounds like the answer to unwanted pregnancy is simple. Do not have sexual intercourse if you do not want to have children. Or get fixed.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Does this count as a mental problem ?

https://imgur.com/a/J4GWkJg
    Is there a way to unread something? Hard drugs? Booze? Drill bit?

I need that out of my brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Sounds like the answer to unwanted pregnancy is simple. Do not have sexual intercourse if you do not want to have children. Or get fixed.
    Or have an abortion! Glad we have so many options for people to choose from depending on their circumstances.

What a sick sob, he's like the Governor in the Walking Dead

@derpkitteh

@Theodarzna

Both of you have posted aplenty since those questions. Am I right to assume that you either don't have an, or don't want to answer? As an alternative, I'd be interested in what thought lead to you ignoring those questions, as I myself deem them to be fairly central to the topic at hand.
    i got into lore discussions, lore consumes me and i forget other things.

rape is different to me because it's nobody's fault(i mean, it's the rapist's, but they deserve to be in prison and never in contact with a child until they prove their self rehabilitated) that this happened, it's a horrible mistake that needs to be forgotten. that child would be born in cruelty and have to live with that knowledge their entire adult life.

i mean, i personally wouldn't get an abortion even from rape. i'd just hide the fact. but it's the one case where i do feel it's different, because it's so wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i'd make the parents take care of the child.
    You can't force anyone to take care of a child if they didn't want it. What a messed up attitude to have.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    How this is not trolling is beyond me.
    It's a realistic option millions of people have chosen to do to prevent unwanted pregnancies. Men and women.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

The article was horrible. However, for each doctor like this, there are dozens that performed abortion pre-Roe, and risk their freedom and reputation, because they could not stand to watch young women dying from back alley and self-induced abortions. Here are some of them. BTW, Dr. Curtis Boyd was a Christian minister.

https://www.thecut.com/2015/10/first...r-share-thecut

“In the early ‘60s, I met a lot of women in the counterculture movements and they said, ‘We have some issues too, just so you know.’ And I was like, ‘Oh.’ [Laughs.] ‘What are those issues?’ They said, ‘If we’re going to be equal in society, then we have to be able to control our reproduction. We have to be able to choose if and when we’re going to have children and how many. We don’t have that. We’re at the whim of the pregnancies that come along.’ That was a really important realization for me. I hadn’t understood things in that way before.

“A few years later, I was asked if I would be willing to provide abortions by a multidenominational clergy consultation group in Texas. Pastors and priests from all sorts of denominations would refer women to me for abortions. I had a wife, small kids, and I had to decide whether I was willing to take on the risk. Of course, I said yes. It was a matter of conscience.

“The clergy people said, ‘If you’re ever arrested, we’ll testify on your behalf.’ I knew that wouldn’t do anything. If you’ve done abortions when they’re illegal, it doesn’t matter how many priests, ministers, and rabbis testify for you. If you’re doing something illegal and you get caught, you’re gonna have to face the consequences.

“It was organized like an underground railroad. I didn’t have direct contact with the patients until their appointments. The women would contact a member of the clergy who was one of the referral group. The priests set up the appointments. Only they knew who I was, and they were scattered across the country — Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, all over.

“The women came by car, by bus, and by train. They hitchhiked and they walked. Everyone had to go through the referral to get to me. But once we were in contact, I told every woman my name, my telephone number, and my address. Each one came to my office and checked in like any other patient that saw me at my primary-care practice. It was a matter of trust.

“I basically taught myself how to do abortions. Complications were what could get you, the hospital would get suspicious. I had to learn to have a very low complication rate. Honestly, the hardest thing about it was that the women were so desperate. I couldn’t say no. It became my life, it was day and night.”

Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    Or have an abortion! Glad we have so many options for people to choose from depending on their circumstances.
    I cant wait till they expand on it. I have an annoying neighbor. I could move but I want more options. Cant wait for them to green light abort-a-neighbor.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    @derpkitteh

@Theodarzna

Both of you have posted aplenty since those questions. Am I right to assume that you either don't have an, or don't want to answer? As an alternative, I'd be interested in what thought lead to you ignoring those questions, as I myself deem them to be fairly central to the topic at hand.
    Having the means to avoid a potentially 3-fold life of suffering and denying it on grounds of compassion and love for people is something that will never go into my head. Let me turn this around: What is gained by forcing this situation?
    I have a job and a child, I don't have much time or dedication to MMO-C

A new human life? A family? What else was one even going to do with their time? Chug box wine while watching Netflix after filling out their antidepressants and BC pills?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

But you still argue in favor of any (other...) child to be born out of compassion for human life? Or do you just want to punish people for following their evolutionary ingrained primal urges? And you do not see any cruelty in making a child grow up with parents that didn't want it?

Also: If you ever get raped and impregnated in the process, I'd just love to read your blog about it and its aftermath. Please link it to me then! Unless all that awfully important lore stands in the way of course...
    i don't blog. but, you don't really understand how self-hating i am and how deserving of bad things i feel. also, how i feel about taking a life. i wouldn't even be able to shoot a person attempting to rape/murder me, because i would be scared of what that would do to me mentally.

for any other person, this is probably one of the lowest moments of their life. i understand in that moment, someone wanting nothing to remain from that time. for me it would be different only because i just repress every bad thing that happens to me, and somewhat revel in it as some form of punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    I cant wait till they expand on it. I have an annoying neighbor. I could move but I want more options. Cant wait for them to green light abort-a-neighbor.
    TIL that being pregnant and having a kid is just "annoying".

I know you were trying to be clever, but maybe next time you'll come up with an analogy that's more appropriate.
    Last edited by Adamas102; 2019-09-18 at 04:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i don't blog. but, you don't really understand how self-hating i am and how deserving of bad things i feel. also, how i feel about taking a life. i wouldn't even be able to shoot a person attempting to rape/murder me, because i would be scared of what that would do to me mentally.

for any other person, this is probably one of the lowest moments of their life. i understand in that moment, someone wanting nothing to remain from that time. for me it would be different only because i just repress every bad thing that happens to me, and somewhat revel in it as some form of punishment.
    I think weakness and helplessness is a addiction in it's own way. I can't imagine being as broken as you describe yourself as. Reflect a bit and find yourself worth. It can be the strength of a toned body honed from hard work. It can be a truely meaningful career that aids people and builds a better world. It can be family, home,and culture a story lived and passed down through the ages.

Just at the end of the day know strength is strength and knowledge is knowledge. There are no short cuts simply the bounty gained by hard work and sacrifice.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    This, with nearly 20500 posts over 3 years... that's close 19 per day... on average. LOL.
    Been here way longer than 3 years, it doesn't update, and the child is newish.

Yes, I'm sure a parent that didn't want to be one is the most wonderful starting point of a happy family. Do you even comprehend the arguments being made? Serious question!
    Don't have sex? Keep them legs closed? That is the advice we give men who don't want to be a parent or pay child support.

I get the impression that this is exactly what you'd be doing if you hadn't filled that void with a child. Try to imagine that other people have vastly different ideas of a happy life. Some love their job and spend 8-8 of the day there, some have time consuming hobbies they enjoy, sports, travel, crafting... there are a million things to meaningfully entertain yourself with besides a kid.
    Yes, be a consumer, a "wine aunt" or a cat lady... the wonders of Neo-Liberalism. Dedicate yourself to a corporation, consume products, get excited for next product! Yeah, maybe sex also gets in the way of unending dedication to ones corporate husbando.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.