Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    It's not that rare to run a BRD with quests. Of course it's not among the most common scenario, but it does happen.

A Baron run with a poor group and slow play can easily take these 2 hours, though. I mean, the Baron rush was 45 mn. And that's doing only half the instance.
    So a full Strat can take more than 2h even with average group and play.
    rofl noone does "strath"
    they either do live or dead, which are hour runs at best

And 25% of that time is waiting for healers to mana up

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    How many epics do you get while leveling in normal WoW?

You seriously compare Classic leveling vs normal WoW endgame.

Do you need me to tell what color the gear is that drops from Classic raids, or you can figure that out yourself?
    you don't get epics leveling 1-120 either lol

anyway, classic has been good for those who want it to be good

it's called confirmation bias, look it up

This forum is such a cess pool.

Why is every thread trying to explain to people that you should hate Classic, or wanting to know when it'll fail? Conversely, the rest are explaining why it's fun.

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    This forum is such a cess pool.

Why is every thread trying to explain to people that you should hate Classic, or wanting to know when it'll fail? Conversely, the rest are explaining why it's fun.
    Same reason the Classic douche canoes make threads all about how retail is a failure and dead and that Classic is basically god's gift to gaming.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djaye View Post
    You cant debate a topic if one of the people has never experienced the topic.

You shouldn't be debating classic until you have leveled in classic.
    What I was talking about had nothing to do with my personal experience, or lack thereof, of Classic. My point simply was that it was premature to declare Classic the kind of success he was calling it after such a short time.

Quote Originally Posted by Djaye View Post
    Do you talk shit on all the things in life you have never experienced? This is non sensical self entitlement and a major cause of grand social decay.
    This isn't debating. It's just ad hominem. Kinda the lowest form of argumentation there is.

A month later and WoW is still top of twitch. Weren't we told it wasn't going to last a week?

Quote Originally Posted by Methodd View Post
    A month later and WoW is still top of twitch. Weren't we told it wasn't going to last a week?
    Call me when it's wow and not Asmonbald and his cult.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Estravolt View Post
    Even without asmon it would be top 5. With how absolutely boring wow is to watch compared to FPS games, I am impressed.

World PVP has been unbelievably fun right now.
    Huge gatherings of players just battling it out.

One of the greatest parts of Classic is the fact that players actually die in pvp.
    Unlike retail where it's impossible to kill players and everything comes down to who's cooldowns are up.

We raided Grom'Gol yesterday and took the fortress over for 2-3 hours.
    Horde was legit NOT able to do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by toffmcsoft View Post
    World PVP has been unbelievably fun right now.
    Huge gatherings of players just battling it out.

One of the greatest parts of Classic is the fact that players actually die in pvp.
    Unlike retail where it's impossible to kill players and everything comes down to who's cooldowns are up.

We raided Grom'Gol yesterday and took the fortress over for 2-3 hours.
    Horde was legit NOT able to do anything.
    I also have a great story.

An Alliance group killed me 2 times straight on a 4min corpse walk death.
    My rage was burning inside.

I stayed in stealth (Rogue) and whispered every single one of this Alliance group victims...promissing them revenge if we grouped up.

In minutes i had an Armada and a rebellion ready to fight them back.
    We killed them all and danced on their graves.

So there wouldn't be any viewers if there was no one watching. What a profound argument.

So there wouldn't be any viewers if there was no one watching. What a profound argument.
    Asmon would have more viewers than any wowstreamer even if he was streaming himself digging his nose.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    I also have a great story.

An Alliance group killed me 2 times straight on a 4min corpse walk death.
    My rage was burning inside.

I stayed in stealth (Rogue) and whispered every single one of this Alliance group victims...promissing them revenge if we grouped up.

In minutes i had an Armada and a rebellion ready to fight them back.
    We killed them all and danced on their graves.
    Yup, I had the exact same thing happen down in that pirate area near Tanaris. There was a group of 5 horde that were destroying any alliance they found. So me and my buddies that were going to go to Ungaro saw the messages in General Chat Tanaris and we came to the call. We wiped them out and allowed the alliance to come back to quest. I got multiple whispers from people saying "thank you" and so did my friends.

pretty much this, I mean if u got 78k viewers out of 152k ( currently ) you can start to argue whether if its the streamer boosting the played game's viewer numbers or if the game is popular.
    After asmon the viewer count drops from like 78k to around 7.9k from the second streamer, and after that guy it just has average viewer numbers that other games also reach and surpass ( streamers with like 1-4k viewers )

And like someone else said, asmon probably gets 70k viewers if he digs his nose for 4 hours straight or when eating a burger, so it has very little to do with WoW Classic being a top game.
    Last edited by FluFF; 2019-09-23 at 08:16 PM.

Asmon would have more viewers than any wowstreamer even if he was streaming himself digging his nose.
    Except him and a bunch of other WoW streamers are hitting absurd numbers since classic's release. Esfand and Staysafe were lucky to break 100 viewers but now consistently get thousands. It's the same with a lot of other streamers.

Where do you want to move the goalposts next?

Quote Originally Posted by ghotihook View Post
    Yup, I had the exact same thing happen down in that pirate area near Tanaris. There was a group of 5 horde that were destroying any alliance they found. So me and my buddies that were going to go to Ungaro saw the messages in General Chat Tanaris and we came to the call. We wiped them out and allowed the alliance to come back to quest. I got multiple whispers from people saying "thank you" and so did my friends.
    Wait a second...are you Gandling EU? This happened in the exact same area as you huge coincidence

Except him and a bunch of other WoW streamers are hitting absurd numbers since classic's release. Esfand and Staysafe were lucky to break 100 viewers but now consistently get thousands. It's the same with a lot of other streamers.

Where do you want to move the goalposts next?
    You can shove any and all goalposts up your arse, doesn't change the fact Asmonbald pulling his cult around doesn't reflect into games overall popularity.

When there's HUNDREDS of channels live doing Classic to try and make it big like Asmonbald, of course it's gonna be number 1. It's easy to fuck with that data.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Wait a second...are you Gandling EU? This happened in the exact same area as you huge coincidence
    Haha no. I am an American scum on Kromcrush NA.
    It's probably a pretty popular place for skirmishes.

Quote Originally Posted by ghotihook View Post
    Haha no. I am an American scum on Kromcrush NA.
    It's probably a pretty popular place for skirmishes.
    On top of that its also a "kill quest" which promotes grouping up by the community.
    I guess all the the stars aligned to be a common contested area by groups of both factions (>_<)

You can shove any and all goalposts up your arse, doesn't change the fact Asmonbald pulling his cult around doesn't reflect into games overall popularity.
    You are legit upset that classic is not a bust. Start learning to cope, you'll be a lot happier.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    When there's HUNDREDS of channels live doing Classic to try and make it big like Asmonbald, of course it's gonna be number 1. It's easy to fuck with that data.
    You are talking out of your ass at this point. You can't fuck with data and have this much of a skew, that's straight horseshit.