Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, are forsaken alliance now?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    In all but name, like all Horde races now.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    It's almost like appointing a leader who has zero similar qualities with the race she want's to "lead" is a bad idea.
    further proof was making sylvanas lead the horde, when she had zero similar qualities with the races she was leading.

they did once and apparently they will do again, derek and calia will be the new nathanos and sylvanas

is just a spiral down to the dumpster

Why would the Forsaken want a leader with nearly nothing in common with them?
    She didn't get "scourged", she has never been Horde, she didn't try to help them for what must be close to 2 decades now, and she was never hunted as a monster by her former kin.

The forsaken have real leaders they could have turned to if Blizzard had bothered to build them up (see : the development it looks like they might squander on Nathanos).

They do not deserve some light-bound puppet that has done precisely nothing to help them for decades.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Why would the Forsaken want a leader with nearly nothing in common with them?
    She didn't get "scourged", she has never been Horde, she didn't try to help them for what must be close to 2 decades now, and she was never hunted as a monster by her former kin.

The forsaken have real leaders they could have turned to if Blizzard had bothered to build them up (see : the development it looks like they might squander on Nathanos).

They do not deserve some light-bound puppet that has done precisely nothing to help them for decades.
    which is why I think Voss should be an important player in this, seeing thats exactly the problem, and her stepping up to be the real leader of the forsaken.

Derek and Calia, sittin' in a tree. F-U-C-K-I-N-G

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    It's almost like appointing a leader who has zero similar qualities with the race she want's to "lead" is a bad idea.

a random goose is as good a leader for the Forsaken as Calia is, hell it may actually be better.
    you do remember that forsaken, a group of undead HUMANS, where lead by an undead ELF for several decades? Tell me how a silvermoon undead elf could relate to undead humans?

Oh turns out she didn't that well in the end.

Overlord Geya'rah: And you? Where do your loyalties lie?
    Lilian Voss:Where they always have--with the Forsaken.
    Looks like Blizzard already forgot that Voss joined the Forsaken only in Legion after deliberately not being a part of them for years. Also, I like how they dragged Gey'arah out of all people into this mess. I guess no Horde leader is free from the unification vibes.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Ooooh Nooooo, The Forsaken actually get to grow as a faction and have a new identity outside of its tyrannical ruler? The Horror!!
    God forbid it actually happened in an organic matter or something rather than being an instantaneous 180 shift. As long as you get to go on about how mature you are about being OK with change, amirite?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Well if this doesn't make it sounds like unification....

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Yay, finally Lordaeron gets its rightful queen back. Oh man the Apothecaries better run, Calia got guns!

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Forsaken get a leader that actually cares about them, people still mad

Amazing
    Forsaken get a leader that has nothing to do with what they are. Who knew it would be badly received
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

which is why I think Voss should be an important player in this, seeing thats exactly the problem, and her stepping up to be the real leader of the forsaken.
    Even Voss isn't ideal if you ask me. She rejected being forsaken for nearly all of her screen time thus far. Then randomly *poofs* into the Horde in BfA.
    She hasn't really done much for "her people" either. Just farmed lots of azerite for me.

you do remember that forsaken, a group of undead HUMANS, where lead by an undead ELF for several decades? Tell me how a silvermoon undead elf could relate to undead humans?
    Have you missed the formation of the Forsaken as a faction by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    gg forsaken will die

i can delete now
    LOL Lillian reached out to Calia! Them Forsaken player tears are deliciously salty! Bow to your new Lighrforged Queen!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Nah, they just gave Calia and Derek to the Horde and Lightforged Undead will be a Horde Allied Race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post

God forbid it actually happened in an organic matter or something rather than being an instantaneous 180 shift. As long as you get to go on about how mature you are about being OK with change, amirite?
    Change is a scary concept, I get that. It taints anything around you and makes even adapting to it hard. Don't worry, your learn that change in a story can actually introduce something, maybe something thats been needed for years.

Yes, the character that refused to join the Forsaken five in-lore years and only joined them at the start of BfA is precisely the one that should been an important player here. Not any Forsaken that has been one from the start, or at least since Cata.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.

I mean there is acting dense and then there is this. I mean hell dude I'd ask you if you've ever played this game or ever paid attention to any forsaken lore with how hilarious your statement was.

Please elaborate in detail, or try to elaborate at all how Calia is a good leader for the Forsaken.

The ONLY thing she has is she is human, and if race is all in your eyes that's needed to make a good leader, it's no wonder you are so easily satisfied with the upcoming new leadership.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post

Yay, finally Lordaeron gets its rightful queen back. Oh man the Apothecaries better run, Calia got guns!
    You know she's going to poke a blight cannister and go "what is this?"

And an Apothecary is going to say "uh, liquid friendship?"

calia will then clap her hands, or maybe she'll do everyone a favor and drink it.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

At least Sylvanas had been with them every step of the way. Hell, she freed or raised the vast majority of them.
    Sure, she was selfishly using them, but why they followed her made sense.

A light-blessed, alabaster statue that until recently was merely a lore footnote, and has never done a single thing for them or been with them serving as their leader does not make sense.

Any forsaken player character has a better claim to leadership than their absentee "Queen".
    Last edited by Villager720; 2019-10-08 at 01:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Forsaken get a leader that has nothing to do with what they are. Who knew it would be badly received
    The only thing in common Sylvanas had with The Forsaken of Lordaeron was they were both killed by Arthas. What does it matter the circumstance of one's death? They're all undead just the same. Calia meanwhile, grew up with presumably most of these Forsaken, she knows them by names, and can offer them comfort of her family name, Arthas notwithstanding, but Terenas who presumably is still considered a beloved king, versus the Undead elf that just spit on them and abandoned them.